The Vampires Slave (One Direc...

By taeismyfavebae

It was the year of 2794 where all Vampires were considered the rulers of the world and the humans were just k... More

The Vampires Slave (One Direction)
Unexpected Surprises and Flashbacks
Sweet Reunion and Rules
Jobs and Punishments
Boyfriends and Girlfriends Worry For Each Other
Niall's Little Snack
Dungeons and Necklaces
So Close...
Author's Note
Stressing Out and Hiding
Fighting
About the Necklace's Past...
Making Love and Dress Shopping
Decorating and Kidnapping
Author's Note
Werewolves
Thinking and Pain
Comforting and Cellars
Louis Is Taking Control...
Guilt and You Play By My Rules...
Tummy Grumbling and Mood Swings
Collecting Blood Bags and Perrie?
Mates With Zayn
Scott's Flashback and Breaking the Rules
Tortured
Author's Note
Losing My Virginity To the Demon Himself
Once and For All
Proposal/Finale
Author's Note
PLEASE READ
Notes
OH MY GOD THERE'S A TRAILER

Betrayal, Abuse and Love

2.7K 48 5
By taeismyfavebae

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't fucking believe Louis! He's ruining everything! Sometimes I think he's doing this on purpose because I don't think he wants to be part of this anymore. He wants all of my powers just so he can rule. He's almost as strong as me, but we are definitely not the same. I clenched my fists and my jaw just at the thought of that he could be any stronger than I am. I then zoomed over towards the nearest wall before punching a big hole into the wall.

"Harry... please relax. I'll help you get through this."

A familiar voice cooed in my ear and i turned my head slightly and sighed when I saw my older sister, Gemma. She never liked it when I was angry, which was most of the time, that's why she wasn't around for most of the time. I really should control my anger so I can be with her more. But I just can't help it... the people around me all the time make me angry.

"If you would like sir, I could try to track their sents down as much as I can." Liam said as he put a hand on my shoulder. I didn't even know he was next to me. What the hell?

"That would be good... thanks."

"Come on Zayn, you're coming with me." Liam said as he started walking away and I turned around to see Liam pull Zayn by his shirt collar, dragging him out of the castle.

"Why do I have to go?!"

He shouted as Liam was dragging him which made me chuckle slightly and Gemma giggled, putting her hand over her mouth. The sight was pretty funny to watch. You would usually think it was the opposite, Zayn dragging Liam... but this was definitely different.

"Because I want you to, now come on." Zayn groaned and the door slammed shut, signaling that they have left. I grabbed Gemma's wrist and dragged her upstairs to the library. She knitted her eyebrows together as she was wondering what we were doing here.

"I wanted to ask you something... One, can you please stay until we have this situation figured out? And two, please watch the necklace for me? I seriously have too many things on my hands." I practically begged and she sighed before scratching the back of her head.

"I don't know Haz..." I smiled at her old nickname she used to always call me when we were kids.

"Please! I'll get you anything you want!" I shouted and she smirked. Oh no... she was already listening a bunch of stuff in her head.

"Anything?" She asked as she crossed her arms then I sighed.

"Anything..." I said hesitantly and rolled my eyes.

"Ok, I'll do it, only because you're my brother."

"I thought you said you were going to do it just for the stuff." I said as I mimicked her position and she rolled her eyes at me and scoffed.

"Well yeah, but you're my little brother. How can I not do some stuff for someone who is cute as you." She said as she ruffled my hair before pinching my cheek hard. I groaned in annoyance. I love my sister but sometimes she can be a pain in the ass. 

"Gemmaaaaa! Stop treating me like I'm a baby! I have so much more power than you!"

"Please, stop being such a stuck up. And so what if I treat you like a baby? What? As a punishment you're not going to give me my stuff?" She asked. I actually laughed at that, which is in fact, the first time that I have laughed in a really long time. I've been so stressed and angry all the time, I forgot what it was like to be happy for once. 

"Shut up. I'll be downstairs and if you need me for anything, mind message me or something ok? The necklace is in between the bookcase where I think Liam last put it." I said as I turned towards the door. Before I left though, I turned towards her.

"Thanks... by the way." She smiled and waved before I left.

I closed the door and leaned against it, thinking about what the best old sister I have before heading back downstairs again...

Paige's P.O.V.

I woke up from the short nap that I just had and rubbed my eyes. I didn't even realize that we have fell asleep. I also realized I was sleeping on Niall's lap which made me smile as I sat up. I also looked to see what Niall was doing and he was still asleep. I giggled at the sound of his loud snoring that wasn't really constant. I poked his cheek to see if he did would do anything and nope... not a single move. I sighed but but a smile formed onto my face once again as I thought of something. I leaned in towards his lips slowly and pecked them lightly. His eyes opened in shock. Definitely surprised by my sudden action and suddenly grabbed my hips. Then both of my legs were on the side of his.

"What... what was that for?" He asked with a yawn and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I had just woken up and I was lonely so-" I was cut off by the slam of the door. I quickly went off Niall's lap so we could see who it had entered the room... It was Derek. 

"What do you want Derek? We were kind of in the middle of something." Niall said with a growl, making me blush slightly.

"It's not what I want, it's what Josh wants and he wants Paige." Derek said. He then came over towards me and started gragging me by my hair. I let out a yelp of pain.

"LET GO OF HER YOU BASTARD!" Niall growled as he stood up. Derek rolled his eyes, making his grip on my hair tighter. I shut my eyes tightly, trying not to show that I was weak before opening them again. It's too late... there's already tears streaming down my face. Stupid tears. Why can't they stay in my body! 

"One more word and step out of you and I'll make sure she's in more pain then she already is." He warned and Niall froze in in his spot. Tears were now rapidly falling down my face now as Derek pushed me out the door.

Niall was about to charge at us but Derek slammed the door in his face and locked it. He did this all  while having a tight grip on my right elbow. I was squirming around in his grasp, trying to get out of his grip but it was no bail. He was now gripping both of my arms behind my back and leading me downstairs. I guess the room Niall and I were in wasn't the basement...

"Stop moving would you?" Derek hissed in my ear and I rolled my eyes as I continue to do what I was doing. Then I guess I got him pretty mad even though I barely did anything because he reached into the back of his pocket and shoved a cloth in my mouth. Just gre-....

*15 Minutes Later*

I groaned as I woke up with a major headache... I don't even remember falling asleep. But then I recall Derek shoving a cloth into my mouth and I sighed. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a dark room with all of the lights out... weird. I tried to move but it felt like I was chained or something like I was before.

"Oh look, the princess is awake everybody." A familiar voice said and the lights were shoved on and I closed my eyes tightly and groaned in annoyance.

When I reopened them, I was once again chained to the wall. I looked around to see that there tables surrounding Josh, Jackson, Scott, Derek and Ed. Each had different kinds of weapons I didn't even want to describe, making my eyes widened. I whimpered just thinking about one of those things being used on me. Josh slowly walked up to me and smirked before putting his hand under my chin, lifting it up so we both see each others faces more clearly even though I didn't want too.

"W-W-What are you going to do with me?" I choked out, making Josh snicker in reply. 

"We want to know where the necklace is sweetheart. Now... where is it?" He asked as he made his grip on my chin more forcefully.

I shut my eyes at the pain he was causing. So this is what they were going to do me... force it out of me where that damn necklace is. I wish werewolf's never existed in the first place so we wouldn't be having this problem. I'd rather Harry be torturing me right now becuase I know he wouldn't go this far... which is actually weird. 

"I-I-I-" I was cut off by him letting go of my chin and slapping my face... hard. I yelped in pain and tears were brimming in my eyes. HE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A GOD DAMN FUCKING CHANCE!

"Stop fucking stuttering would you?! I hate stuttering." He shouted. I whimpered at his loudness and tried backing into the wall as much as I can. Scott grabbed Josh's shoulder and pulled him back before he started whispering things in his ear, which I can barely hear.

"Just let the girl talk man, stop being so harsh. If you keep doing this to her, she'll never tell you. Just give her a fucking chance mate." Scott said, which was the only thing I heard. I smiled slightly. 

I liked him, he never really did do anything to me yet and I don't think he will do anything to me in the future. I smiled slightly, which he returned and stepped back towards where Jackson and Derek were standing. I hated Derek but not as much as I hated Josh. I don't know about Jackson but he seemed quiet most of the time... which was weird. Maybe he was afraid of Josh and he was just letting Josh overpower him? Highly doubt it. But there's something going on and I won't be happy until I find out.

"All right, all right. I have a deal with you. I'll let you speak, but if you're lying, we get to pick what kind of torture we use on you. If you don't tell us, we'll let you go... but do the same thing to Niall. So it's up to you sweetheart." He said with a smirk on his face, not a hint of guilt in his voice and my eyes widened.

I won't them do it to Niall! I just won't! But if I tell them I don't know where it is, they'll torture me until I'm dead or at least unconscious and I won't let them do that to Niall! Why can't they just storm through the castle again and look at it themselves! I rolled my eyes and sighed, before nodding at the deal.

"D-D-... Deal." I stuttered and he smirked before coming closer towards me then crossing his arms.

"All right, now I'm giving you one chance and one chance only... Where. Is. The. Necklace?" Josh asked through gritted teeth and I gulped nervously.

Should I tell him the actual truth? What if I just tell him a lie and pretend I know where it was? Then maybe Harry can do a surprise attack on him before he actually gets the necklace. Eh, not like that would ever happen. But to tell the truth, I actually have no idea where they last put it. When Liam took it, he never told me where he put it because he wouldn't want me to go looking for it again. And if I went looking for it again, Harry probably would've caught me and punished me for it. So I guess what Liam was doing was actually doing. I sighed... Guess I'm going to be telling the truth. I sucked in a breath of confidence before telling the story.

"All right look, I'm going to tell you this and you better not interrupt me, or say any rude comments while I'm going to tell you this. Just, pay attention and give me a chance to explain." I said, waiting a couple of seconds for a respone. Scott, Derek and Jackson nodded almost immediately. Josh sighed and hesitated for a second before nodding in response.

"Fine, but it better be quick... I don't have that much paitentence." He growled and I rolled my eyes. Like I didn't fucking notice...

After explaining about having Lauren being dumped in the dumpster, which got him pretty upset but he actually kept calm so I can explain. I explained how Liam took the necklace from me after Niall and I were trying to find it. I never really knew what happened to it actually since they've been keeping it away from me the whole time. I actually still wonder what's going on in that castle, if Harry is going insane and yell crazy and getting a search party so they can find the wolves. It definitely wouldn't be for me because Harry could give two shits about me anyways. I sighed heavily after I finished my story and Josh had a little group meeting with Scott, Derek and Jackson in the other side of the room. After about five minutes of me still hanging here, Scott came over to me and smiled slightly, which I gave back to him, which made him smile even more. Scott really was nice. Why was he with these guys anyways?

"All right Paige, we believe you. But until we get the necklace, you and Niall will be staying here." Scott said and I nodded in respone.

"Now can you please let me out of these chains and let me go back to Niall?" I asked and Scott frowned slightly before looking towards Josh for permission.

Josh nodded his head in reply, not speaking another word. Scott then took a key out from his back pocket and unlocked the chains from my wrists. Scott then placed his hand on my shoulder before leading me back towards Niall and I's holding place. As we were walking though, I had realized something a little off about Scott. He had seemed to be happy one minute, then he could be mad and upset the next. Maybe he was bipolar. There is no other explanation that I could think of at the moment. Maybe it was something I said before that set him off? No, it couldn't be. Wait... it seemed like when I said I wanted to see Niall... oh no. Please, don't tell me he has some sort of crush on me. That would just make everything worse and Niall could possibly kill him if he finds out... 

Niall has never been that kind to be overprotective, but if something made him do so, he would definitely do it. Sure, if I wasn't with Niall, I would say that Scott was really hot. But nothing can compare to my hot and adorable Irish leprechaun, who in fact, just also happens to be my best friend. Nothing will ever compare to him. My thoughts were interrupted when Scott pushed me into the room, making me knit my eyebrows together in confusion. I wanted to see what his problem was, but before I can even utter a word, the door had slammed closed behind me. I sighed heavily and crossed my arms over my chest, being very annoyed. I then suddenly stumbled backwards when I felt something heavy plop onto my body, making both bodies crash down onto the floor with a thud. I closed my eyes as my head hit the ground at the sudden impact. When I opened my eyes though, I saw Niall, smiling slightly since he was the one who did this. But then I his his chest. 

"OW! Niall! Was this really necessary?" I shouted angirly. He just chuckled and showed a toothy smile at me, acting all innocent.

"Sorry I just missed you that's all. What? A boyfriend can't miss his girlfriend?" He asked and I rolled my eyes but smiled. Damn him for doing this to me. 

"Yes, but you didn't have to do by hurting me in the process!" I shouted making him blush slightly before stepping beside me and helping me up.

"Sorry, I just got a little carried away. But they didn't hurt you at all did they?" He asked worriedly and I shook my head.

"Well, all they did was chain me to a wall downstairs in the basement, Josh slapped me once and they threatened me with weapons. But nothing really bad actually happened. I sorta wish we were with Harry right now." I said with a slightly giggle. He sighed before nodding and putting his arm around my shoulders. 

"Well, as long as you're fine, I'm happy. But I will slap that bastard just for hurting you even if it wasn't that huge." He said and I laughed as we went back towards our little corner of the room.

"Why are you so overprotective of me?" I asked curiously and he smiled before putting me on his lap like I was a little kid telling Santa what I wanted for Christmas.

"Well, I'm overprotective for many reasons... One, you're my best friend. Two, you're my girlfriend. Three, whenever you feel hurt, I feel the same way and I HATE when I see you cry because it makes me upset. Three, it's because I love you and I don't like seeing you hurt." He mumbled the last part and I blushed furiously. He was sweetest thing ever!

"Aww really?" I asked as I pecked his lips and he nodded before pulling me closer to him as if we weren't closer enough.

"Yes really. Now kiss me you fool." He said, trying to do an american accent and doing it perfectly in the process, which made my eyes widened and he laughed.

"I have many talents you don't know about."

"Like what?" I asked as I poked his chest and he rolled his eyes.

"That's for another time... let's just continue with what we were doing..." Things got heated up and... let's just say it has gotten pretty interesting...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think of this chapter? I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like it! Thank you all seriously sooo much for the reads. I'm just curious so I have some questions for you.

1. Who's your favorite character?

2. Don't you just love Paige and Niall together?

3. What's your favorite part of the story?

And I also dedicated this chapter to one of my fans I guess you can say, beleibh. She's pretty awesome and she's Austrailian :)

 Thanks for reading! Vote and comment! :)

--Zoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 173 49
Cheyenne and Kayla are living their dreams. They are living together in a small flat in the middle of London; both studying what they think is their...
85.3K 2.9K 20
In 2030 vampires are known world leaders , having the ability to now come out in the daylight after years of cross breeding they have become stronger...
6.7K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...
127K 3.5K 39
Hayley Frank is the star basketball player, the second highest student in her year, and one of the most popular girls in her school. All of this come...