Phoenix drop high

By garmau34073407

Aphmau has to move into a house alone,after her parents die from a car reck, but worse of all she has to go t... More

A new town
A new school
Charecter intro
Another day
The spys
Update
A school play
Vlyad
Magicks
A haulting stop
Irene's power
Laurence Zvahl
For real
Secrets
PLEASE READ
Getting back
Helping Aphmau
Scaleswind
Update
AHHHHHHHHH
Patching things up
Thank you
Monday
Lunch
help
Weekend
The new girl
Getting ready
Bus drive
Bus dirve pt.2
2k
Day 1
Face reveal!
Day 2 part 1
Day 2 part two
3k!
Day 3
Day 4
Not so good
Please remember
I know you?
Remembering?
With Aaron
Feverish
Tagged
5k!
Update
Dont tell them
WHAT?!
Spilling over
So close
NEW BOOK!
Hey

Pointless

1.2K 30 24
By garmau34073407

Garroth's P.O.V

Aphmau is so sick, but she refuses to take medicine. I wish she would remember me.

"Aphmau why won't you take any medicine?" I ask.

"I'll remember." She says. I kiss her forehead she blushes.

"Get better please." I say.

"I will, I promise." She says. Then she drifts off to sleep. I lay down next to her. Yeah, she doesn't remember me and I don't want to creep her out but she knows some. I guess. I slowly drift off to sleep. I wake up and Aphmau is wake too.

"Um hey, sorry I fell asleep." I say.

"I-it's f-fine, I just don't remember you well." She says. I hear the doorbell. She runs and gets it. I follow her. It's Aaron. Just great.

"Aaron!" She says.

"Hey." He says. She lets him in.

"Oh, hey groth." He says.

"It's Garroth." I say.

"Oh, sorry." He says.

"Do you remember him?" I ask Aphmau.

"Y-yeah." She says.

"How?" I ask.

"Its a long story." She says. Zane starts calling me, he needs Somthing.

"Zane needs me I'll see you soon." I say. How can she remember Aaron? Why not me? Just then Zane calls me and tells me where to meet him.

Aaron's P.O.V

When Aphamau answers the door I see that Garroth is over, I'm kinda surprised I mean I don't think she remembers that well.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, just sorta tired. I got really sick I still am but I'm ok." She says.

"Ok, you should rest. Do you remember Garroth?" I ask. Well, that was blunt.

"A little bit-" she falls down. I go and pick her up. She's burning up. I carry her to the nearest hospital, my arms have burn marks. It hurts but, it's for Aphmau. I push open hospital doors. A nurse comes and helps me. She's put into a hospital bed.

"Will she be alright?" I ask looking down on a chair next to her bed.

"I think so, all we can do is wait." Says the doctor.

"Ok." I say.

"If you really love her, tell her how you feel." Says the doctor.

"That's none of your business." I say. She shakes her head and leaves the room, I know she's right. It's just Aphmau has been through so much. She's shivering, but she's burning.

"Aphmau I'm so sorry, I know this isn't the time and you probably can't hear me but. I love you. When you get out of this I want to ask you Somthing." I say.

"I-it's s-so c-cold..." She says. Eyes shut. I pull the cover over her more.

"Shhh, I'll wait forever if that's what it takes." I say. Even like this she still looks beautiful. Someone bursts through the door. It's a red head, a witch I think.

"Where is she?!" She asks.

"Who and what are you gonna do?" I ask. She walks over to Aphmau and touches her forehead and jumps back.

"This is-no it can't be."She says.

"WHAT!" I say. She snaps her head up.

"Why are you here?" She asks.

"It's not important right now, help her." I say. She nods.

"We should take her to Madi. If she stays she won't make it." She says.

"What good is taking her to Madi do?" I ask. I turn behind me to look at her, her body is completely gone.

"S-sh-she's gone." She says.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I scream.

"I-I don't know." She says.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I see Irene. She's crying.

"Mom!" I say.

"Aphmau."she says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Your really sick, it's like an outburst. Fire, light, your magicks. I'm doing my best to keep you, ok. I underestimated fire elements." She says.

"What do you mean by, really sick?"I ask.

"Burning fever." She says. I remember.

"What do I do?" I ask. Aaron was talking to me, I can't remember what he said. I'll ask you when you wake up. What could that mean?

"I'll send you back and...you'll be ok. I hope." She says. I see a bright light once again. I'm back.

"She's right there!" Says Lucinda. I can hear them. It's like a huge weight is on my chest, my fever comes back. It's so cold though. Aaron picks me up. Before I know it I'm in a small bed.

"I don't know, there are signs of an outburst but...it wouldn't make sense. This my stupid fault. If I had just-" says Madi.

"No, there's no time for that. What do you know?" Asks Lucinda.

"Aaron can I see the burn marks on your arm?" She asks. Burn marks? What did I do.

"Why?" Asks Lucinda.

Aaron's P.O.V

The burns still hurt a bit, but I don't mind. I just want Aphmau to be ok.

"T-those aren't regular burns. They look like light flames-n-no." Says Madi.

"What?" I ask.

"Light flames are a special type of flame, most of elementals think its myth. But, she must come from a crazy magical descendant. B-but how?" She asks.

"Ok, light flame. What can we do?" She asks.

"Not much but, do you know if she was adopted. She never told me, I always assumed." Says Madi.

"H-her mom was really powerful. But, it shouldn't matter. Don't be nosy." Says Lucinda and closes the subject. What could that mean?

"Sorry, pouring water on her won't help. If Liz focuses enough energy, it might work."says Madi. She gets on the phone.

"Now it's about Aphmau-no. See you soon." She says. We wait about five minutes.

"A-a-ar-Aaron." Says Aphmau. I look at her."D-don't w-worry." She says. Then she falls back into her sleep. I'll do anything, to get Aphmau back. I swear. I hear knocking on the door. Madi gets it. Liz comes in.

"What's he doing here?" She asks.

"Just do it." Says Madi. Liz sits down. Blue light comes through her fingers. She breathes hard and unevenly. Aphmau's breathing stops.

"Liz your pushing it." Says Lucinda. Aphamaus face is so pale. Liz keeps trying.

"LIZ!" Yells Madi. Liz turns around her pupils getting larger to see that their a dark blue. Her eyes turn completely blue. Everything floats up a bit. Madi slaps her.

"Liz stop!" She says. Everything drops with a thud.

"She's-check her pulse." Says Liz. Lucinda walks over. A single drop runs down her face." They say their goodbyes and are about to walk out.

"How could you? SHE SAVED-"

"AARON!" I hear behind me.

"A-Aph." I say.

"Aaron take your sass, stick it in your pocket." Says Aphmau.

"W-what?" I ask. I hug her."Aphmau I thought you-" I say. Madi, Liz, and Lucinda leave the room. Aphmau starts crying.

"Aaron, I thought I was gone." She says. She sees my arms.

"I did that?" She asks. I nod. "Aaron thank you so much-" I cut her off.

"Aphmau, I want to ask you Somthing." I say. She stands up. I smile.

"Sorry I've been lying down for a while. So.." She says.

"Aphmau, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She cries.

"Aaron,you could do so much better." She says.

"Your the best, so will you?" I ask.

"Yes." She says. I lean down and kiss her.

"Aaron?" She asks.

"Yes." I say."

"There's somethings I need to tell you." She says.

Thank you for reading! I'll try to post more! Bai<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
84.7K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !