Magicks

Aphmau's P.O.V

Yawn. Wake me up and it's 8:25. I take a shower and get dressed in jeans and a purple sweater. I put on some light make up and put my hair in a side braid. I go down stairs and make breakfast. Bacon, eggs, toast. I hear a door open and close. Vlyad comes down the stairs his hair fizzing up his shirt off.

"If your gonna be in my house please get a shirt on." I say sassily.

"Oh, yeah" he runs back to the guest room. The. He reappears a shirt and all.

"Don't you have school?" He asks.

"Yeah , I'm not going today I'm watching out for you."

"Oh, thank you. Do you think I could go to your school if that's ok?" He asks.

"Yeah sure that would be cool. I go to Pheonixdrop high you'll like it. We're putting on a play." I say. Then remember I have to play Juliet  sigh.

"Why did you sigh?" He asks.

"Oh, I just had to audition because it was required for my class. I got Juliet."

"That's so cool! I want to be in it."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah."

Vlyad's P.O.V

Yes!!! If I audition for Romeo I'm sure to make it. I got charm, looks, and modesty. Well scratch modesty. But, if I do I'll get to kiss Aphmau. Hehe. But if she likes Garroth I don't want to tear her away. But Garroth is always getting the girl, maybe this once. She hands me a plate.

"Thanks." I say.

"Anytime." She says smiling. She has a really pretty smile.

"Anyway, so you live alone?" I ask.

"Yeah, I moved because my parents died in a car reck and I wanted a change of scenery." She says.

"I'm sorry that must of been terrible." I feel so bad for her. That must be really hard.

"It's ok, I want that close to them. Anyway what happened to you? When you were a kid?" She's asks.

"Well some werewolves were mad at O'kasis for a law we passed, then they captured me. Says since I'm only half brothers with them they said my life would be spared. They pretended to kill me. They tried to attack O'kasis but they lost. They said I was going to live with them. I tried to get out plotting thinking, how bad can it be to stay here. Meals,a bed, never alone, some friends. But I thought about what I would do if I did stay. Marry a werewolf? Be a servant. Then I got out barley." He says upset.

"I'm sorry, you missed out on your childhood. Family I'm so so sorry." She comes over and hugs me. Her hair smells nice. Wait that's creepy.

"Thanks." I say.

"For what?" She asks confused.

"Being so kind and helping me." I say.

"Anyway, do you want to watch Netflix?" She asks.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" I say.

"I can pick! MY LITTLE HORSIES!" She screams.

"Sure." I say putting my hand to my forehead. If it makes her happy it's fine. She jumps to the couch and put it on. We watch until the end of season 2.

"So many ponies." I say.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" She says.

"Sure." I say.

"Anyway since you watched that for me. What do you want to eat?" She asks. Oh yeah it's lunch.

"Um pizza?" I ask.