Remembering?

Aphmau's P.O.V

On the bus ride back to Pheonixdrop these guys kept looking at me. A blonde, a brown hair one, a blue haired one and and white haired one. But, I couldn't help thinking about that guy, the one with black hair and bandanna.How can I think that? I don't know him, or at least now I don't. I think I knew him, there's Somthing familiar about him. The bus halts to a stop.

"WERE HERE! SINCE ITS SATURDAY YOU HAVE THE DAY OFF! GO HOME!" Yells the teacher. She yells a lot. We get off and I think I remember where I live. I go there and see a White House Jeffory comes with me. I walk inside. I see someone there.

"Oh, great your back! Celestia is just fine." She says and leaves. It comes flooding back to me, part of it. I have a dog, I remember my school times, classes. I hear a knocking on my door. I open it, it's that blonde and brown haired guy.

"Jeffory!" I say. He comes. Both the guys frown weird.

"Um...hi." I say.

"Aphmau where were you?" Asks the blonde guy.

"Garroth I told you!" Says the brown haired guy. So the blondes name is Garroth.

"Shush! Aphmau this is Laurence and Garroth, they go Pheonixdrop high." Says Jeffory.

"Stop being demeaning Jeffory!" I say. "They seem familiar." I say.

"What is going on Aphmau?!" Asks Garroth.

"She has...amnesia. She'll talk to you later." Says Jeffory then closes the door.

"Jeffory did I know them?" I ask.

"Yeah. They were your friends." He says.

"Friend zone?" I ask. He looks down a bit.

"Slightly. But, they never really made a move." He says."No answering doors Lucinda should be over soon to talk to you. Stay put." He says.

"Where would I go Aaron's house?" I ask. A name slipping out.

"How did you know his name?!" He asks.

"I-I don't know." I say.

"Do you remember anything else?" He asks.

"N-no I don't even know who Aaron is." I say. Could it be hoodie guy? I hear the doorbell ring. I get it, it's that girl Lucinda. She smiles.

"Hey Aphmau." She says.

"Hey." I say. She comes inside.

"Do you remember anything?" She asks.

"No, not aside from moving here." I say. Jeffory speaks up.

"She remembered Aaron's name." He says.

"Do you know who he is." She asks. I just want to stop being asked these questions.

"No." I say.

"Jeffory, there's not anything I can do. If the potion worked it would have kicked in by now." She says sadly. I look down. Why can't I remember anything?

"A-are you sure?" He says.

"Maybe if she rests, but she-is really a miracle. She lives through that. Not many people can say they have. It must be the blood of Irene." She says.

"Ok." I say.

"I'll go, Jeffory you might want to go home too. She has a lot to handle." Says Lucinda.

"But- ok. Aphmau if you need anything call me." He says. I nod. It's like everyone is treating me like a child. I hate it. They both leave and I sit down on my sofa. Celestia justs sits. I think. Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. That name, it's so familiar. But why? I must have some relation. I'm kinda tired so I take a shower and try to go to bed. I look at the clock, it's three a.m. I'm so restless I just get up and walk out the door. I start walking when I see the hoodie guy. I walk to him. It must be him. Right?

"Ummm...sorry but I was wondering if you were Aaron?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Do you remember?" He asks. His voice is deep and soothing.

"What?" I ask. His face looks down. He's wearing a red mask. I wonder why.

"You should go home. If you don't remember." He says.

"No, I think I remember you. You seem so familiar. It might be creepy but your name, if your Aaron was the only name I remembered. I don't know if I knew you or anything but. I had to know." I say. He unites his bandanna and looks up at me. His eyes. I remember memories of him come flooding in my mind. I start to cry I remember him. I slam against his chest and hug him tightly.

"A-a-Aaron, I remember. I remember." I say. He hugs me tightly. I swear I saw a tear run down his face.

"I thought I'd lost you." He says.

"I remember. It's all really foggy. But your crystal clear." I say.

"But Garroth Laurence. I barley remember. Like ghost." I say. He lifts up my chin.

"Aphmau, losing you was the scariest thought in my mind. But, you remember." He says. I hug him even tighter.

"I missed you." I say.

"I've missed you too." He says.