Weekend

Aphmau's P.O.V

I get in bed and drift off to sleep. I'm walking through a clearing in a forest when I see Jac. He runs up to me, his neck is burnt badly. I didn't see that before.

"Aphmau?" He says.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"I was transported here by that fire girl." He says.

"So this is real." I say.

"Of course." He says.

"I don't want to see you again."

"Aphmau, I'm so sorry." He says. Then he just starts crying.

"YOU BEAT ME, CUT ME! YOUR THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME! YOU LIED YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! How... Do you expect me to forgive you?" I ask.

"Please, believe me I love you." He cries harder."I made a mistake. I got jealous." He says."I love you Aphmau." He says.

"I can't believe you." I say.

"I do. Just forgive me." He says.

"I forgive you, not for you but for me. If you love me just let me go." I say.

"I will. I will." He says.

I wake up. I didn't sleep too well. But, now I have closure with Jac. But hey it's Friday! I'm so excited. I spring out of bed and take a shower and get dressed in black shorts a lilac sleeveless shirt and pull my hair into a side braid. I put on a bit of make up, and my purple converse. I grab my stuff and walk outside. I get to school and walk to my locker. I see Jeffory I hug him. Oh my Irene I haven't seen him in forever.

"Hey Jeffory!" I say.

"Hey Aph what's up?" He asks.

"Not much. You wanna come over today?" I ask.

"Hmmmm...I'm kinda busy. Maybe tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yeah sure..." I say let down.

"Sorry, Aph." He says. I snap up.

"Hey don't worry, this means I can make you watch my little horsies!" I say. He sighs.

"Sure." I squeal. And we both walk off to our classes. I walk to science. Kawaii~chan and Katelyn sit next to me.

"Hello students I need to inform you about our upcoming field trip, we will be staying in cabins in the forest. For a week. We leave Monday." The teacher says. IM SO EXCITED! This will be awesome.

"Ahhhh Kawaii~chan loves camping! How about you aphmau~Senpai?"

"Yassssss,I'm so excited!" I say. Katelyn rolls her eyes.

"Sure, whatever." She says. We all giggle.

~lunch time skip~

Class ends and we skip off to lunch. I see Madi on my way there.

"Hey Madi!" I say.

"Oh h-hey." She says. She acting off I may not know her well but I can tell.

"You ok?" I ask.

"W-what y-yeah." She says.

"Kawaii-Chan I'll be there in a sec!" I say she nods and skips off.

"Madi, are you alright?" I ask her. She starts to cry her eyes turn an orange color and her tears are hot and burn the floor.

"We should go outside." She says. We walk out side.

"Now, what's bothering you?" I ask.

"Well, my family are elementals, they are loosely elementals. But there not fire, my sister is ice, my mom is water, and my dad is earth. I had to move, they couldn't control me." She cries.

"It's ok, you can be my sister." I say.

"Thank you." She says. Her eyes turn back.

"Now let's go eat lunch!" I say. And we go back. Everyone at lunch is talking about to trip. I'm so excited!

~school skip~ (who wouldn't want that?)

Finally! The end of school. Lucinda comes up to me.

"Hey Aphmau, wanna go shopping for Monday?" She asks.

"Cool! Jeffory couldn't come over so let's go!" I say.

"Ok, anyway...you and Jeffory-"

"LUCINDA!"

"You and Laurence?"

"Ugh, Lucinda what am I gonna do with you?" I ask.

"LooK ratchet during the field trip?" She says. We both giggle, then head off for shopping.

~super cool time skip cause idk~

I had a really fun time shopping I got new jeans and some high tops. I also got a purple shirt with a cut out in the back. I get home and lay my new clothes out. I go upstairs and am bout to take my shower when someone knocks on the window. I see blonde hair and blue eyes. I open the window and Garroth falls in.

"Hey*huffs* Aphmau." He says getting up.

"Oh, hey Garroth can I help you?" I ask.

"Yeah, I was w-wondering if you w-wanted to watch a m-movie or h-hang out?"He asks. I'm tired so I don't know.

"Yeah that sounds cool. But, right now?" I ask.

"No, I meant tomorrow." He says, grinning.

"Oh got it, cool. Next time you can text me. Instead of knocking on my bedroom window." I say.

"Oh... Sorry. I umm... Thought it was rude?" He says jokingly. I laugh.

"Ok, Garroth. While your here do you want anything else?" I ask.

"Uh, y-yeah I-I n-never mind it's not important." He says turning away.

"Garroth if you climbed through my window at 11:30 it must be important." I say. I really want know.

"Willyougoonadatewithme?" He asks, slurring badly. He's blushing.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you, what did you say?" I ask.

"Bye Aphmau! Have a nice day...err night, bye again!" He says. Climbing out.

"Garroth Ro'meave get back here!" I say. Eventually I close the window and take a shower and go to bed. What was that about? Why wouldn't he just text me? He was blushing a lot. What did he even say? Maybe Laurence will know? I'll ask him tomorrow .

Laurence's P.O.V

Garroth said he was going to ask Aphmau to go on a date. He's my bro, if she likes him I won't stop it. Although I am REALLY jealous. I hear a knock on my door. I open it and see Garroth.

"Hey, did you ask her?" I say.

"Maybe? No, bro I chickened out." He says. I sigh.

"Come inside." I say welcoming him in. He sits down.

"I really shouldn't ask her, I was mean to her. She probably hate me...so." He says.

"No no no, she doesn't hold that against you. How exactly did you say it?" I ask.

"Willyougoonadatewithme?" He says. I couldn't even understand that. I sigh again. I know he likes her, but I like her too. I don't wanna hold back.

"Ask her tomorrow, it's late. I'm tired" I say. He gets up and leaves. I want to ask Aphmau too but I'm nervous. I know I'm a huge Casanova but that doesn't mean I don't get nervous. I just get in bed and fall asleep thinking of Aphmau and the field trip I'm so excited.