A new school

Aphmau's P.O.V
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BE-
Ugh ok I'm up!  Today is Monday, I'm so excited! I get up and take a shower I use cherry body wash. I get out and dress in a purple dress with white lace that goes to my knees, then I braid my hair and put on a purple and green flower crown. I put on purple ballet flats and grape lipgloss.Today I'm going to a new school! I walk to school and go to my locker 179. I put my stuff up and see Jeffory? I run up to him. "JEFFORY,OH MY GOSH!" I hug him and he picks me up and swings me around. Whoa, he hasn't done that in a while. He puts me down, " Aphmau, I convinced my mom to move to Pheonixdrop." Jeffory says. "Really!" I can't believe Jeffory gets to move! " What class do you have now?"I hope we have the same schedule, we'll probably only a few classes.
"I have math about you?" Jeffory says." ME TOO!" Yes! We walk to class and the teacher introduces us and we get to sit together. Garroth and some guy with blue hair. Me and Jeffory are talking and I can hear Garroth growling. Weird, why would he be growling?
Dante's P.O.V
A girl with with long black hair named Aphmau sits in front of me and a guy with brown hair and green eyes. The girl, Aphmau is talking with Jeffory a lot,ARE THEY DATING? But why would I care?, I don't like her, do I? Really voice is so sweet and beautiful.
Garroth's P.O.V
UGH! Why is Aphmau talking to this Jeffory loser? Are they dating?! I admit it I have a crush on Aphmau, but who can blame me. I wish I knew if her and Jeffory the loser are dating. But if he makes her happy.
Aphmau's P.O.V
Yay! It's finally lunch I put up my stuff and me and Jeffory walk to buy lunch. Kawaii~Chan comes up to us."APHMAU~SENPAI!" Jeffory looks at me oddly. "Aphmau~SENPAI do you and stranger~kun want to sit with us?" She says hopefully. "Sure Kawaii~Chan, and this is Jeffory, he's my best friend."I say trying to clarify. We buy our food and Kawaii~Chan leads us to a table. "Aphmau~Senpai, this is Lucinda~Chan,Katelyn~Sama, Nicole~Chan,and Cadenza~Sama, everyone this is Aphmau~Senpai and Jeffory~Kun." She says excited. "Aphmau can I talk to you?" Jeffory whispers. "Umm..sure."I say concerned. "Listen Aphmau no offense buy I don't want to sit at an all girls table."he says." Oh, of course I understand, but that means you have to come over after school for Netflix and chill?" I'm sad but I understand. I hug him and kiss his cheek. Then he leaves and I go to my table and eat.
Jeffory's P.O.V
I wish I could have sat next to Aphmau but I want to sit next to guys. A guy with light brown hair and blue eyes comes up to me and asks me to sit with him and his friends.
Sure thank you." I say. We get to his table and he introduces everyone. " This is Garroth, Zane, Dante, Travis, Zennix , Reese and his brother Marsh." I sit down and talk. Travis starts blubbering." I heard there was a new girl too." He says. "Oh,you must mean Aphmau were close friends." I say trying to include myself. Garroth glares at me. "Exactly how close?" He says still glaring at me so is Dante. What did I do? Laurence cuts in." Sorry Jeffory, Garroth and Dante both like Aphmau and are jealous of you and Aphmau." He explains " NO WE DONT!" Garroth and Dante both say in unison. "Anyway, where is she if she has Garroth and Dante she must be cute." Travis says obnoxiously. " Umm... She's sitting with those girls over there." He get up and everyone follows him. He taps Aphmau and she turns around. "Hey baby are you google cause your my  answer." Travis smiles at Aphmau, oh no this is not good.
Aphmau' s P.O.V
Some guy comes up to me and taps me on the shoulder I turn around and he uses some pick up line. I look at him and turn around then look back at him "Are you talking to me?" I ask. "Your the only one see baby." He replies. "Yeah...I'm taken, actually I have a fiancé. Jeffory! Love!" Travis and the guys look over at me. I use this if any guy starts hitting on me works every time. "Jeffory and I are engaged to be married once we get out of college." I say. I hug Jeffory and he turns around and we pretend to kiss. "Now bye dear see you after school for date night." Then I kiss him on the cheek. "Bye love see you later!"he says then kisses me on the cheek. The guys look at me to Jeffory and their jaws drop. LOL! It worked, Jeffory acts so well! The guys leave. "APHMAU~SENPAI IS ENGAGED?!?!" Kawaii~Chan says. "Nope, Jeffory and I did that last year as a prank since the whole school thought we were dating." I explain. "You guys do make a cute couple." Lucinda says. "Are you guys actually a thing?" Asks katelyn."WHAT! NO! I mean Jeffory and I are just friends we have been since fourth grade." Why does everyone think we are a couple? Finally lunch ends!
Garroth's P.O.V
UGH! I knew she was taken but by JEFFORY!?!? I glare at him I think he's scared now. Serves him right.
                                ~ Time skip to after school brought to you by jelly Garroth ~
Aphmau's P.O.V
Yay! Schools over! I pack up my bags and I see Jeffory. "Hi Jeffory!" I say. "I think you mean love."he says. I giggle uncontrollably. "Ok love see you at 5!" I say and walk to my house. It's four so I have plenty of time to do my homework. Ugh I don't get this so I need help. Jeffory isn't good at math, Ooh! I'll ask Garroth. I walk over and knock on the door. Zane answers. "Oh, hey Aphmau." He says. Well he's acting weird, oh yeah lunch! "I need help on math and I was wondering if Garroth could help me." "Sure."
"GARROTH! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Zane yells. I giggle, and Zane looks at me. "Are you ok?" "Yeah." I say. Garroth walks down the stairs without a shirt on. "Garroth-" I say then realize he doesn't have a shirt on. I blush and turn my back to the door so I don't look at him I'm blushing a bright red.  "OH! Umm...Sorry I'll go put q shirt on." He says blushing as well. He walks back down this time wearing a shirt. "So... Aphmau did you need something?" "Yeah I need help on math." Garroth helps me on math but is quiet. "Are you ok Garroth?" "Ummm yeah." " Garroth?" I ask. Then I slip out of my chair and Garroth catches me. We are really close just one move and he could kiss me. He leans closer then moves away. My face is burning. " I shouldn't get close to you, your engaged-" I burst out laughing. " what?" He says. "Jeffory and I aren't engaged, we did that all of last year and we did it to get Travis away." I say "WHAT! You mean your not engaged to Jeffory?!?!" He says, I can't believe he bought it. We both start laughing. My phone rings, it's Jeffory.
Xx Start of Text xX
(A:Aphmau J=Jeffory)

J: Hey Aph I'm coming over now see you soon!:D
A: YAY! See you soon love!;D
J:LOL,Byez!
A: Bye!
Xx end of text xX

"Bye Garroth thanks for the help." "Oh ok bye want me to walk you home?" "Yes if you don't mind." We start walking home and we arrive at my door. "Thanks again Garroth."
I lean up and kiss him on the cheek. He blushes, then he leans down and kisses me on the mouth. "Bye Aphmau." Garroth says and leaves. I go into my house and turn on Netflix. The door bell rings and I run and open it. It's Jeffory. I hug him and he comes in. I think Garroth saw but that's ok, I'm sure he's kissed lots of girls it's not like that mattered to him, but it did to me. We turn on a movie called Escape at midnight. Me and Jeffory snuggle, and eventually I fall asleep.
Jeffory's P.O.V
Aphmau falls asleep on my shoulder, and I carry her up to her room bridal style. She looks so beautiful while she's sleeping. Why am I so afraid to tell her how I feel? I've loved her since fourth grade. I wish we were at our old school I see the way all the boys look at her. I just want her to know at least before one of the boys take her away. I take off my shirt and snuggle with Aphmau we both fall asleep, just like in Meteli. I wake up and Aphmau does as well. She's blushing. "JEFFORY! Get a shirt on!" She says giggling. "Oh no, no no no, you didn't close the blinds." She's stressed. "Garroth can see in." "Oh my gosh." Well Garroth is so jealous I might actually enjoy this."Wow Garroth is going to be jealous." I say. We both burst out laughing. "I have to go Aphmau see you later!" I leave and get ready for school.