Irene's power

Aphmau's P.O.V

I see blood lots. Laurence had stabbed me, I never knew he was a shadow knight. Why didn't he tell me? I see a bright light. Everything comes into prospective. I see lady Irene.

"Aphmau." She says.

"Lady Irene. Why am I here?" She looks familiar. But from where?

"Aphmau, you are here because I never lived my life, I was constantly worried for the protection of others. Enki said you are an incarnation of me. You are my daughter, you have just as much power as me. You must control it." She says.

"Lady Irene-" I start.

"You can call me mom." She says.

"Ok, mom why didn't you talk to me before? Who raised me?" I ask.

"Some people I trust raised you. I'll tell you when your ready, when the time is right. I thought once you discovered your power, you'd be ready." She says.

"I don't want to go back my life is hard." I say.

"I know but you must. Laurence, he loves you really really loves you. You can't let him think you died. You must go to him." She says.

"But Garroth and Zane and Travis and Dante. They all seem to like me just as much as Laurence. Who do I really love? Who really loves me?"I ask.

"Wait and see Aphmau." She says.

"Mom?" I say.

"Yes Aphmau."

"How much power do I have?" I ask.

"The most anyone's ever seen, you must protect your self. Now go. I'll see you again."

"Bye mom!" I say. Then I appear on the ground. Unharmed perfectly fine. Garroth pulls me onto his lap. He's crying.

"Aphmau. Where did you go? You were here and then poof you were gone." He says.

"I-i am-" I'm interrupted by Garroth hugging me.

"It ok, are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm totally healed." He looks down at where I was stabbed. Only a scar a faint white scar. I look to Laurence he won't look at me.

"I'm going home." I say. I get up but collapse. I'm so drained of energy. Garroth picks me up bridal style. I blush, he looks down and winks. He carries me up to my room and lies me down. I look out my window and see Laurence walking somewhere. I need to talk to him. I slowly fall asleep. I see Garroth going out the window.

Laurence's P.O.V

I look out the window and see the suns up. I didn't sleep a wink last night. I stabbed Aphamau, I saw the life drain from her eyes, red soak her shirt. So much blood, so much. She said she loved me , that can't be true not after what I did. Garroth deserves her he's a good guy. Now Aphmau knows what a monster I am. I get dressed. Then I walk to school. Still a little bit of blood in my hair. I think. I've never told anyone I was a shadow knight I have been able to control it. Able to keep myself in check. I walk to school and see Aphmau out of the corner of my eye trying to catch up to me. I walk faster. Her short legs can't keep up with me. Then I lose her. She's gone. She probably want to tell me what a monster I am. She will never care for me again. I will never forgive myself. I slop through my classes then it's lunch. I see my lunch group sitting with Aphmau. I see Aphmau smile at me. I look away not making eye contact. I walk to the garden in a hidden away corner I used to go here during lunch. I sit on a bench. I hear a leave crack behind me. Aphmau.

"Laurence, please talk to me." She pleads. I feel tears coming down my face.

"I almost killed you." I say. My voice uneven.

"But, you didn't. I have magicks. I- I am Irene's daughter." She says.

"I saw the life drain from your eyes." I say coldly.

"When I disappear I see one of the divine warriors. Enki, Irene they are helping me. I have all of Irene's power. She said you loved me. Really love me. Is it true?" She asks.

"THAT IM A MONSTER! THAT I ALMOST KILLED THE DAUGHTER IF IRENE? YES IT IS!" I scream. She starts to cry.

"Your not a monster." She comes forward and leans up and kisses me. I pull away and run.

Thank you guys for reading! And the school play will happen it's just postponed. Follow me on Instagram as travis.fanpagge and kawaii_chan_page

I also was wondering if you guys would want to see a face reveal of me?

Thank you guys again! If you want to see my face reveal comment. Bye!

Phoenix drop highOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara