WHAT?!

Garroth's P.O.V

I wake up get dressed and decide to walk to school with Laurence. I walk to his house. He comes out.

"Hey Garroth." He says.

"Hey." I say.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Aphmau is just really sick and-" I start.

"I know, we're all unhappy about it. Kawaii~chan is refusing to bake, Katelyn is gone, Lucinda Liz and Madi aren't here either. Then the one time Madi was here and she melted her water bottle. Garroth no ones overly joyous, we all know I'm no exception. There's nothing we can do, she'd want us to move on-" I can't believe it what is he saying?

"Laurence how can I move on when I love her?" I ask.

"I don't know, there's barley a slim chance. Irene what am I saying, I can't move on. I don't know..." He says. Maybe I was hoping he'd give up, less competition of course I was.

"We need to go." I say. When I open the doors to school I start walking to my first class. There's a huge crowd around a desk. I wonder what it's about.

"SETTLE DOWN!" Yells the teacher. Everyone parts I see Aphmau?! It might be my mind, she's with Aaron. Ok, that's not my mind. I move desks.

"Aphmau..." I say.

"Talk to me after class, it's nice to see you." She says smiling. Class goes by slowly then it's lunch. We get to the lunch room and I see her and Aaron talking. I run up to her and hug her tightly. She hugs back.

"Garroth I missed you!" She says. I let her go.

"I missed you too." I say. I hear a high pitched squealing.

"KAWAII~CHAN MISSED APHAMAU~SENAPAI!" Says Kawaii~chan. They hug and we spend the entire lunch talking with everyone. She seems to be closed to Aaron. I wonder why? I want to ask her out or Somthing. I almost lost her.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I start walking home from school, Someone grabs my arm.

"Hey...Aphmau." I see Garroth.

"Hey Garroth." I say.

"I want to ask you Somthing I wanted to ask for a while, if you say no it's ok. Aphmau, will you go on a date with me? An actual date." He asks. No, what do I say. Then katelyn comes up.

"APHAMAU HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME?!" Yells Katelyn. She knows why did she do that? I look at Garroth.

"I'll text you..." I say. He look down and walks away. I hurt him, why do I do it?

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment and vote! Love ya Bai! <3