The new girl

Aphmau's P.O.V

I wake up and I take a shower, I use grape body wash. I leave my hair down cascading down my back. I put on a purple skater skirt black shorts underneath. And a black shirt that has the ;) on it. I grab my phone and put on my new high tops and go to the park. I climb up a agree and listen to some music. I'm scrolling through Instagram and I see a picture of Lucinda and her ex-boyfriend hanging out. Man I thought they broke up! I feel the tree slip out underneath me. I close my eyes. I see a guy with a red mask. He caught me.It's Aaron I haven't really talked to him any.

"O-oh thank you Aaron." I say.
He puts me down.
"Sure." He says.

Aaron's P.O.V

I was jogging when I see Aphmau, I think about saying hi to her but then I see her falling. I run and catch her. I can't believe she remembered my name.

"Anyway, are you excited for Monday?" She asks happily.

"Yup, how did you remember my name?" I ask.

"Oh, well I just remembered your mask. Why do you wear that?" She asks.

"Reasons. Anyway it was nice to see you again." I say.

"Oh, here's my number if you need somthin." She says casually. YESS! I got her number. She seems really nice. She's also cute.

"Cool. Thanks." I say and jog off.

Garroth's P.O.V

I see some guy in a hoodie catch Aphmau. Are they dating. She handed him a slip of paper. What was that? I walk up to her. She looks really cute.

"Hey Garroth!" She says.

"H-hey a-Aphmau." I say.

"Are you ok? Your acting kinda weird?" She says. I blush.

"Pfttt... Of course!" I say and run away. Run away!

"GARROTH!" She yells. I'll ask her some other time. I promise myself.

Aphmau's P.O.V

UGH! Garroth keeps running away. Why won't he just tell me? I get my phone and text him.

Xx text start xX

A: Garroth, I'm here. If you wanna talk to me.

G: sorry I've been acting weird.

A: It's fine just why?

G: I ummm...wanted to ask you something we can talk tomorrow

A: When? What are gonna ask me?

G: Gtg ttyl!

A: Garroth!

A: please.

Xx text end xX

Ugh I wish he would tell me, I'll ask Laurence later. I'm sure he'll know. I start walking home it's around lunch time and I stop at the maid cafe. I see Katelyn and Nicole. I sit next to them. Maybe they know what's with Garroth. They've known him longer than me. I'll-

"Earth to aphmau!" Says Katelyn.

"Are you ok aphmau? You just zoned out.'' Says Nicole.

"What, yeah. Garroth acting weir he has since I came back." I say.

"He likes you." Says Katelyn. He did say he loved me in the dream realm but that wasn't real just an image my mind gave me it couldn't have been. Right?

"Well, duh he doesn't hate me." I say.

"No, he LIKES you." Says Nicole.

"I don't know... He probably likes someone else..." I say. Did I really see Garroth in the dream realm. I disappeared. Even then he probably didn't mean it. I guess I'll talks to him tomorrow. I finish and leave. I'm getting bored. I want a dog. I know I'll call Kiki, she has plenty of animals.

Xx phone start xX

A: hey Kiki I want a dog

K: Really! Ok come to my house I'll help you.

A: ok see you soon!

Xx end of phone call xX

I walk to kiki's house and she opens it looking happy.

"Hey Aphmau!"

"Hey." I says and we walk inside and she shows me some dogs. I see a small white and black dog named celestia.

"How about this one." I say looking at her.

"Ok, here's the food and some toys. She's such a sweetie! Bye Aphmau!" She says and I walk out the door with celestia. She knocks me down and licks my face. I giggle. I walk her home and feed her. It's already 9 so I take my shower and get in bed. I keep thinking, what is Garroth gonna ask me? I drift asleep with celestia snuggled under the sheets.

This is important! Sorta

Hey guys thanks for reading! Sooo... I'm having a competition with my friends on wether Gene is cute or not. Obviously he needs personality lessons on how to be good. But please comment if you think Gene is cute or not thank you for reading! Buh-bye