Day 2 part 1

Aphmau's P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

I wake up and see someone over me with blue hair.

"Get up Aphmau!" Says Katelyn.

"Just a few...more...hours?" I ask.

"Nope! You came back late last night where were you?" She asks. I remember being with Aaron and then Laurence and Garroth.

"I was on a walk." I say.

"Alone?" She asks. I sit up.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Who were you with!?" She asks loudly.

"Yeah Aphmau who were you with?" Asks Nicole.

"Just some people." I say. I go get dressed in a purple short sleeved shirt with white patterned shorts. "Katelyn Kawaii~chan we need to meet up with our group." I say.

"Let's go meet up with Garroth~kun, Laurence~kun, and Aaron~kun." Says Kawaii~chan. We go out of our cabin and wait in the common area. We see the guys coming.

"Hi!" I say.

"Good morning sunshine." Says Laurence looking directly at me. I blush a bit.

"Good morning!" I say. The pavilion is now filled with the rest of the groups.

"Split into pairs in your group!" Says the camp head person thing. Kawaii~chan looks at me then Aaron. She nudges me toward him. Laurence tries to pull me twards him but Kawaii~chan scratches him and hisses. She slams Laurence to Garroth and pulls Katelyn twards her. Aaron looks at me.

"Do you want to be my partner?" He asks.

"S-sure." I say. We stand my our partners, Kawaii~chan keeps squealing. It's getting kinda uncomfortable."sorry." I say.

"Why?" Asks Aaron.

"Because Kawaii~chan keeps trying to push us together and her constant squealing." I say.

"It's ok. I don't mind being with you." I blush.

"Thank you." I say.

"First is a scavenger hunt!" Says the camp person, I think he's called the Sargent? He explains the rules and we get maps and head off. We are in this weird part of camp that has a bunch of trenches, there's supposed to be the next map in one of them.

"Aaron?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"G-Garroth and Laurence were following us the whole time." I say.

"I know." He says. How could he have known.

"They heard everything. How you used to live in falconclaw, is it true?" I ask.

Aaron's P.O.V

Aphmau stops walking letting her hair flow in the wind. She looks so beautiful.

"Yes, I wouldn't lie to you." I say.

"How did you know?" She asks.

"Like I said I was the lord-to-be I had to be trained." I say.

"Ok, thank you Aaron." She says.

"For what?" I ask.

"For being so nice to me, you don't have to but you are." She says. I look hard into her eyes. Do I like her? I mean, of course I do. Garroth and Laurence do and she probably has another guy she likes.

"Aphmau, do you like Laurence?" I ask. She jumps a bit, but blushes.

"Aaron..." She starts. Then I see Somthing in one of the trenches she sees it too and slides down. She grabs it.

"Found it!" She says smiling. We bring it back to the center and it's time for lunch the stupid hunt is over. We walk together and get lunch, we sit together since we are the first few people to finish. I look at her she is really cute. I remember when I first met her. She bumped into me she dropped her food.

"Aaron?" She says.

"O-oh yeah?" I say. I stuttered.

"You just zoned out are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say. The rest of our group and a few other people come in. Garroth gives me the evil eye. He jealous I got to be with Aph. I chuckle a bit. They sit next to us at the table. Lunch is over so we have more free time. Aphmau looks up.

"Hey do you guys want to go swimming?" She asks excitedly.

"Yeah sounds great?!" Says Garroth and Laurence. She looks at me, I nod. She smiles. Ok see you in an hour or so, meet you by the lake thing. We all go to our cabins.

This is going to be a two parter because Somthing big is gonna happen! I'll update soon, bye!