Laurence Zvahl

Aphmau's P.O.V

Hot tears stream down my face. Why doesn't Laurence just talk to me?

"LAURENCE! PLEASE TALK TO ME!'' I scream. The more tears there are the more I feel my self getting dizzier and dizzier. Finally I collapse, too tired to get up. I pull my self up. I missed lunch and am almost late to class. I run to geography. I sit down and Dante sits down next to me.

"Aphmau,where were you?"He says.

"Just walking I felt dizzy."I say.

"Ok, Laurence was acting weird, do you know why?." He asks.

"No."

"Aphmau, feel better." He whispers.

"I will Dante." I say. The bell rings for the end of class.

"See you at the auditions!" He says. OMI I forgot about that. I have to go to the auditions. I can't I need to talk to Laurence. He wasn't in geography.

Xx text start xX

(K=Katelyn A=Aphmau)

A: can we postpone the Romeo auditions one more day?

K: APHAMAU! YOU SAID IT WAS GOOD TODAY!!!!

A: please Katelyn.

K: FINE! But you better be here tomorrow.

A: THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! <3

K: sure.

Xx text end xX

I run out of school, I skip the last classes. I need to find Laurence. I see a shadow in the woods outside my house. Their werewolves. I turn and run, I can feel their presence behind me.

"Please go!" I call. They catch up to me and knock me out. Ouch! Ugh, where am I? My cheek is cold. I look around and see I am in a cell.

"She's up sir!" A werewolf calls. I see a werewolf come up to me in human form.

"Please let me go." I say coldly.

"Haha! I am the werewolf King and today is your lucky day! You are engaged! To my son Fenir! You will be the werewolf queen!" He says joyously. He goes upstairs and brings down a boy a little older than me. That must be Fenir.

"Son meet your new fiancé! What's the name?" He asks.

"You don't get to know! Release me this instant!" I say.

"Dad, please just let her go." Fenir pleads. He doesn't want to marry me. At least I have one person on my side.

"Oh, son I'll let you talk to her. Take her up to your room. Show her around!" He says. He leaves.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

"You don't follow after your father?" I ask.

"No, what he's doing is wrong. I'll get you out of here I promise." He says.

"Im Aphmau, please if you can please get me out of here." I plead.

"Ok, but I have to show you around the castle. If I don't I'll get in trouble." He says.

"Alright." We began to walk around the castle.

"Your not human. Are you?" He inquires.

"N-no I'm not." I say. How could he know.

"What are you then." He says.

"I have magicks." I say. It's true. I'm not lying kinda.

"Come on, there's more than that." He says.

"No, there's not. Im just a regular high school student." I say.

"Sure...anyway this is my room. We umm... Have to sleep together.... Just sleeping that's it!" He says blushing.

"Um...ok " we go in his room and sit down.

"Listen Aphmau I'm so so so sorry I will find a way to get you out. I promise." He looks deep into my eyes. "I promise." He repeats.

"Ok... no way I'm sleeping in the same bed as you. You will sleep on the sofa." I say sassily. I miss Garroth. I miss Laurence. When I get back I'll make it all right. I will.

"APHMAU! I've been saying your name for like ten minutes! What the heck?" He says.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I say.

"I just want you to get out of here." He says. It already 10. I'm tired.

"I'm tired I'm going to sleep. Do you have pajamas?" I ask.

"Yeah, through that door." He says pointing. I walk through and see a huge closet full of clothes. I see a purple nightgown and slip it on. It looks really good on me. I walk in and walk to the bed and get in I close my eyes. I feel someone trying to get under.

"FENIR DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" I ask. He backs out. I drift asleep. I see Garroth. I run up to him.

"G-Garroth?" I start to cry.

"A-Aphmau?" He hugs me. "Aphmau your different from the other girls and if you love Travis before your his I want you to know I love you Aphmau. Not a crush, I love you." He stumbles and stutters. I lean up and kiss him. He kisses back.

"Garroth I-i lo-" I start. I hear a bell. Then I disappear. "GARROTH!" I scream. I wake up in bed Fenir looking at me.

"WHERE DID YOU GO? I was here watching you then you poof disappeared." He asks.

"My magicks." They must have teleported me to another dimension. A SLEEPING DIMENSION THAT MUST BE IT!

"Earth to Aphmau."  Fenir says. We basically spend the day talking. I'm not hungry so I just go to sleep. I hear a knock on the window. It's Laurence! I open the window. We almost get done climbing down but then guards come and almost get Laurence. There's a bright light and angel wings appear on my back. I grab Laurence and we fly off. My wings disappear and since we are close to the ground we fall not too far. I collapse so so tired. I see Laurence. He's carrying me to my house. Off in the distance, then we take a left and I black out. Fast asleep.

Thank you for reading! Bye!<3