With Aaron

Aaron's P.O.V

I looked at Aphmau, in the eyes. She was back. At least partially. I wonder how much she knows. I really like her. I missed her so much. She looks at me.

"Don't let go."I say.

"I promise as long as I live." She says crying. She is an angel. I bend down a bit and am about to kiss her. But, I don't. She doesn't know me well, I'm sure she likes Laurence or Garroth. Instead I whisper in her ear.

"It's late, you must be tired." I say. She yawns.

"Kinda" she says.

"I'll see you tommorow " I say.

"I won't be at school I am supposed to rest." She says.

"Ok." I say.

"If you want to come over." She says. She blushes.

"You can come over." I say.

"Ok, thank you." She says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Helping me remember." She says.

"I did nothing." I say. Although I have no idea why she would remember me. I mean she always did like it when I took off my bandanna. I put it back on while I watched her walk away. I miss her already.

~time skip to morning~

Aaron's P.O.V

I wake up, and see that it's 8 o'clock. I get up and put on pants and my red hoodie. I wonder if Aphmau is alright? Maybe I should just skip school, my attendance is almost perfect. Yup, I'm skipping. I start walking to Aphmau's house which is a whiles away. She might remember them, Garroth Laurence Dante. I want her to remember but, I feel selfish but she only knows me from Pheonixdrop. I have a slight chance. But if she remembers, I won't. I text her so she isn't surprised. Also that's kinda rude.

(A=Aphmau Aa=Aaron)

Xx text start xX

Aa: I'm not going to school, if you want to come over...

A: does this have to do with me?

Aa: Maybe?

A: Your so sweet! I song want to get out of my pjs so you can come over.

Aa: I was walking so I'll be there in a few

A:ok bye!

Aa:bye

Xx text end xX

I get to her house and ring the doorbell. She opens it wearing a purple tank top and purple pj shorts. She smiles she looks beautiful.

"Hey Aaron." She says. And let's me in. We sit on her couch.

"So are you feeling better?" I ask. She giggles.

"I never really felt sick. Just disoriented." She says. I nod.

"Ok." I say. Her stomachs growls. She gets up. I stand up. I'm not a great cook, but I try.
"I can make breakfast." I say.

"Uh-ok." She says. She sits back down. I don't know my way around the kitchen but I make bacon eggs ham and grape waffles that my mom taught me to make. I miss falconclaw. Maybe I can take Aphmau there some day. She'd like it there. I will be lord, I made a promise. I finish cooking and put it on plates. She looks at them.

"Wow, Aaron you didn't have to." She says. (Does this line remind anyone of episode 20?)We eat and I think she really likes it.

"Was it ok?" I ask. I think I added too much flour.

"It was great, I didn't take you for much of cook, no offense." She says. I smile. She takes the dishes and cleans them off.

"So,what do you want to do?" I ask. He eyes go big. It's kinda like a cat.

"I mean if you wanna, I mean I erm...do you watch any anime?" She asks. She's blushing.

"I don't mind." I say.

"Well, theres attack on Titan, sword art online, one peice, fairy tail, and Tokyo Ghoul." She says excitedly.

"I'm good with what ever." I say.

"Ok, Attack on Titan it is. Hehe, Levi~Senpai." She says squealing. But she murmurs the last part.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing! Let's go!" She says. She turns on the TV and start watching. It's actually pretty good, but I'd watch anything with her. The episode ends and k turn to Aphmau.

"Aphmau?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"This may be a bad time but, how did you remember me, or anything?" I ask.

"When you took off your bandana it's like a flood broke loose and it just came to me." She says.

"Ok." I say.

"And I don't remember pretty much anyone else. Laurence and Garroth they just seem like someone I knew years ago at one singular party. It's like I was drunk, not that drink! I mean I'm not even 21!" She says. I chuckle.

"You didn't seem like it." I say.

"Ok-wait?"'she says then hears the doorbell ring. School is out so it must be someone. She opens the door. I see its Dante. I get up, not wanting it to be awkward.

"Hi." She says at Dante.

"Aphmau is what everyone's saying true?" He asks. I step in.

"Yeah." I say.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"Because I am. I should probably go, bye Aphmau." I say. She smiles

"Bye I'll see you later." She says.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I open the door expecting Jeffory but I see a guy with blue hair. Aaron left so I have no idea.

"What's your name?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"But it can't be true." He says. "My name is Dante." He says. He seems familiar.

"Ok, Dan-te I lost my memory. If you were wondering. I barley remember you. Im sorry." I say. He looks really sad.

"Do you remember anyone?" He asks. I look down.

"Everyone's kinda blurry." I say lying.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Ok, well you have my number if you need anything." He says.

"Ok. Bye." I say and he walks away. He was nice, he seems so familiar. It's kinda annoying. I spend the rest of my night watching tv and I take my shower and go to bed.