Day 1

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Wake up! Aphmau~Senpai!" Someone screams in my ear.

"Eek! Kawaii~chan you scared me!" I say.

"It was Laurence~kun'S idea!" She says.

"LAURENCE!" I say.

"What? I mean your cute when you sleep, but we're almost there." He says.

"You sound like Travis." I say.

"I heard my name!" Says Travis.

"WERE HERE!" Yells the teacher and the bus halts to a screeching stop. I fall backwards and I'm about to fall but someone grabs my hips and holds me so I don't fall.

"Oh my Irene I'm so so sorry!" I say. I look up and see Aaron. I start to blush. He chuckles.

"This happens a lot " he says. I nervously laugh. He puts me back on my feet.

"Y-yeah I guess so. Thank you." I say.

"Hey, no problem." He says. He adjusts his mask. I wonder what he looks like without it?

"Get with your group and go get your schedule and go to your cabins!" Says the teacher.

"Guess that's us, wanna walk with me?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sounds great." He says. We start walking and get off the bus, then Liz sees us. She walks over.

"Hey Aph!" She says. She looks at Aaron.

"Shouldn't you be with your group?!" I ask.

"No I'm ok. You always worry about other people your such a sweetheart!" She says."anyways who is this?" She asks.

"You should go Liz!" I say.

"Fine fine I'll see you later Aph!" She says walking off.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

"It's fine, she seems nice. It's seemed kinda like she knew who I was." He says.

"Yeah, I knew her before I moved from Meteli." I say. He raises his eyebrow.

"You knew her?" He asks.

"Yes, she's a witch always curious about other peoples business- not that your my business! I mean-" I say.

"Heh, it's ok. Did she know who I was?" He ask. I look down.

"Y-yeah, she sat next to Kawaii~chan on the bus and she was talking about her shipping people." I say.

"You mean characters?" He asks.

"No, actual real life people." I say.

"Do you know who she ships?" He ask. I whip my head up, but then back down.

"N-no? Maybe?" I say.

"You don't have to tell me." He says.

"She ships you with someone." I say.

"Who-" he starts.

"Oh look Aaron where here!' I say before he can ask who. We get our schedule and see today is a free day.

"Cool,do you know what you wanna do?" He asks.

"No, but I'm gonna go find my cabin first." I say.

"OK I'll see you then." He says. I get to my cabin and see that Kawaii~chan, Madi ,Liz, Katelyn,Nicole, Emalyn and Lucinda are going to be with me.

"Hey guys!" I say. Then I run to the very last bed.

"Hey! I wanted that bunk!" Says Madi.

"Too bad!" I say and giggle. She decides to take the bed next to mine.