Spilling over

Aphamau' s P.O.V

"Aphmau!" Yells Katelyn.

"What?" I ask.

"I heard what Garroth asked you. You were hesitating." Says Katelyn. I think back.

"Y-yeah." I say.

"Why were you?" She asks.

"I-I don't know. Garroth is so sweet it's just..." I say. I hear a knock at the door. Katelyn rushes and gets it. This is my house, it's kinda rude. It's Aaron. Oh crap.

"Oh hi abs." Says Katelyn. That nickname goes around.

"Hi, I wanted to talk to Aphmau." He says.

"Katelyn me and Aaron aren't dating." I say. I'm a horrible liar, but I never lie so she bought it.

"Ok the thought of my Aphmau dating is too much." She says.

"Ok, your sounding like my mom." I say.

"I'm not I'm sounding like your Katelyn, bye." She says and leaves.

Aaron's P.O.V

"Hey Aaron." She says and hugs me.

"Hey, so how was today?" I ask.

"Well, other than being bombarded with questions it was good. I-I need to ask you Somthing." She says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"G-Garroth asked me out...I couldn't respond. Then Katelyn came and I don't know what to do." She says. I'm jealous, I mean she's my girlfriend.

"You should tell him, it's gonna come out sooner or later." I say.

"Y-yeah, I mean I'm not really used to being your girlfriend. I still get butterflies and nervous and-" she starts.

"Heh, it's a new thing." I say. I mean I've dated someone before but, I didn't like her like I love Aphmau.

"Aaron, what are we gonna do in college? When we go to different schools?" She asks. (HINT)

"We can go to the same one." I say.

"Ok, but I'm gonna talk to Garroth, I'll see you later." She says and I leave.

Aphmau's P.O.V

Phone call start

A: Hey Garroth can you come over?

G:sure, when?

A:right now

G:ok coming

End

I hear a knock on my door. I open it and see Garroth.

"Hey Garroth." I say.

"Hi." He says. I show him to the couch and we both sit down.

"G-Garroth, I'm sorry I'm already dating someone." I say. He looks down.

"Who?" He asks.

"Aaron, after I got a fever I started burning things. Like Madi, fire I died. But then my heart started beating again." I say.

"Ok, that's ok. If he makes you happy." He says. I hug him.

"Thank you Garroth." I say.

"H-heh, I sear if he hurts-"

"He won't." I say.

"I'll see you later." He says.

Garroth's P.O.V

Although I wish Aphmau had said yes, I'm glad she found someone.  Zane has been acting weird, he was wondering how Aphmau was. He's being soft. It's the oddest thing. I walk home and see Zane waiting.

"So, how did it go?" Zane asks.

"What?" I ask.

"You asked Aphmau didn't you?" He asks.

"H-how did you know?" I ask.

"Word spreads, what did She say?" He asks.

"She's already dating someone." I say.

"I know." He says.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I'm so tired so I'm about to fall asleep when I get a text?

(J=Jeffory A=Aphamau)

Xx text start xX

J-Hey Aphmau, this summer I'm going to Scaleswind this summer to visit. Do you want to come?

A-Really?!

J-Yeah, I mean it's no trouble.

A-That sounds great, are you sure?

J-Absolutely! Abbey will be so glad to see you you more, and our old friends.

A-Yeah, Pheonixdrop is so...hectic it's like I have bad luck. But I'm excited for college.

J-Me too, do you know where your going yet?

A-Maybe Meteli, or I might stay

J-Cool I'll talk to you later

Xx text end xX

I can't wait, I really miss Scaleswind. I close my eyes and drift to sleep