Pointless

Garroth's P.O.V

Aphmau is so sick, but she refuses to take medicine. I wish she would remember me.

"Aphmau why won't you take any medicine?" I ask.

"I'll remember." She says. I kiss her forehead she blushes.

"Get better please." I say.

"I will, I promise." She says. Then she drifts off to sleep. I lay down next to her. Yeah, she doesn't remember me and I don't want to creep her out but she knows some. I guess. I slowly drift off to sleep. I wake up and Aphmau is wake too.

"Um hey, sorry I fell asleep." I say.

"I-it's f-fine, I just don't remember you well." She says. I hear the doorbell. She runs and gets it. I follow her. It's Aaron. Just great.

"Aaron!" She says.

"Hey." He says. She lets him in.

"Oh, hey groth." He says.

"It's Garroth." I say.

"Oh, sorry." He says.

"Do you remember him?" I ask Aphmau.

"Y-yeah." She says.

"How?" I ask.

"Its a long story." She says. Zane starts calling me, he needs Somthing.

"Zane needs me I'll see you soon." I say. How can she remember Aaron? Why not me? Just then Zane calls me and tells me where to meet him.

Aaron's P.O.V

When Aphamau answers the door I see that Garroth is over, I'm kinda surprised I mean I don't think she remembers that well.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, just sorta tired. I got really sick I still am but I'm ok." She says.

"Ok, you should rest. Do you remember Garroth?" I ask. Well, that was blunt.

"A little bit-" she falls down. I go and pick her up. She's burning up. I carry her to the nearest hospital, my arms have burn marks. It hurts but, it's for Aphmau. I push open hospital doors. A nurse comes and helps me. She's put into a hospital bed.

"Will she be alright?" I ask looking down on a chair next to her bed.

"I think so, all we can do is wait." Says the doctor.

"Ok." I say.

"If you really love her, tell her how you feel." Says the doctor.

"That's none of your business." I say. She shakes her head and leaves the room, I know she's right. It's just Aphmau has been through so much. She's shivering, but she's burning.

"Aphmau I'm so sorry, I know this isn't the time and you probably can't hear me but. I love you. When you get out of this I want to ask you Somthing." I say.

"I-it's s-so c-cold..." She says. Eyes shut. I pull the cover over her more.

"Shhh, I'll wait forever if that's what it takes." I say. Even like this she still looks beautiful. Someone bursts through the door. It's a red head, a witch I think.

"Where is she?!" She asks.

"Who and what are you gonna do?" I ask. She walks over to Aphmau and touches her forehead and jumps back.

"This is-no it can't be."She says.

"WHAT!" I say. She snaps her head up.

"Why are you here?" She asks.