I care about you (Riarkle) [W...

By yoongicube

For years, Farkle's feelings for Riley has been living in the shadows until a certain guy comes along - makin... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
Just asking:
Glowyrowan:

[15]

1.2K 56 10
By yoongicube

UPDATE TIME!

Farkle's POV:

Bored. Throughout this whole school party I had felt bored. We were all hanging out in Topanga's as Riley had a new years eve party there, and she invited me.

To be honest, I thought she wouldn't but then again, it was Riley. Riley wasn't like that, she invites people and hopes that everyone has fun.

But I wasn't, I was listening to all of the boys talk as I had these random girls surrounding us. I don't know but I think the girl sitting near me was called Katie, or Kathy.

"Babe, get me a cappuccino will you?" Charlie asked Riley who was sitting on his lap, Riley gave him a simple nod and walked off to prepare a cappuccino for him.

It was quite weird seeing as I surely remembered Maya telling me that Charlie hates cappuccin—

"So, when's the biggie going to happen?" James, a football player from the team, asks while everybody else was asking the same thing as well.

Biggie?

What the—

"Well, do you wanna know what I have installed?" Charlie sneered with a smirk, my focus slowly grew as I hear what Charlie had said. I looked over to Lucas and Zay who were also looking at me.

I felt vibration against my leg, I guessed it was a text from them.

Zay: charlie doesn't like cappuccino.

Me: Ik, that's why i'm getting suspicious

Me: did he ask that becuz he wanted riley away

Zay: Shit

"So, Riley is a virgin, as well all know," He said and my eyes were starting to burn with fury. "Well, I will be taking her virginity."

There it hit me, he's just using Riley for Sex. Wow, of all things Riley he want, he chose her virginity.

"Is this so you can finally say you screwed 40 virgin girls?" Another classmate that I don't know said.

He had sex with 40 girls?

Is this what she needed to be protected from? Him?

'Protect her..'

'Only thing that will be broken...'

Before I could even lay a punch on Charlie for hearing what I heard, Lucas was already giving the boy strong punches.

Everybody was surprised and trying to get Lucas off Charlie, but that didn't work. Lucas was in his old 'Texas' ways.

If you had one word to describe what was happening, 'Karma' would be the word. Charlie had triggered Lucas from his bad actions and he's now being totured to his death.

I look at Lucas then thought of myself.

'Why am I so cowardly?'

'Why can't I throw a punch?'

'No wonder Riley or anyone loved me,'

'I'm weak.'

"LUCAS!" I hear a scream from Maya, with Riley standing next to her with Charlie's cappuccino. Riley's eyes were filled with tears and shock.

Maya immediately ran to Lucas, probably oblivious to why Charlie is getting beat up by Lucas. Whereas Riley, to be honest, if I were the one beating up Charlie she would have probably slapped me at the moment.

"LUCAS GET OFF OF CHARLIE!" Maya shouted yet Lucas didn't stop. Charlie's face started to form bruises and looking at Riley, she was like an exploding bomb wanting to explode - her eyes were filled with tears.

'Protect her,'

My body starts walking towards hers, as everyone was focused on Charlie being beaten up, I decided to explain - to explain everything.

My hand slowly and gently holds onto Riley's wrist and I carefully drag her outside the place.

A breeze of cold air brushed against the side of my cheek, and also Riley's brunette hair. Tears were pouring down her cheeks, her chin trembling in shock.

Her glossy eyes meet mine, breaking my heart into pieces. But I couldn't love her anymore, not anymore in this situation.

"W-Why?" She managed to say in a whisper, her eyes were deeply staring into mine and for all I wanted was her to be safe and happy. But, I can't, in her eyes I'm a different man.

"Farkle, what's happening?" She sobs as she looks once more at the fight scene. Lucas was furious and Charlie was in a weak state, bruised everywhere. People were trying to get Lucas off, but everyone would knew that they couldn't.

"It's for your own good Riley," I reasurre her, yet she shook her head furiously. She sniffs and her jaw tightened at just looking at me.

"For my own good?!" She cried, her hand pointed at herself and I tried to calm her down by slowly pushing her hands down but she moves one step back.

"Riley,"

"Why is it for my own good Farkle? How can Charlie be bad for me when he hasn't done anything bad to me? But you and Lucas, you two fucking everything up!" She cries in frustration, pissing me off at how much she trusted Charlie.

"Hey Matthews, as your bestfriend, I wanted the best for you and you clearly didn't see that. And don't blame it on Lucas as well, he was doing a good job in putting some sense into that man-whore!" I retorted back, but still she just glared at me.

"Bestfriend? Can you even call yourself that when you've been ditching me and ignoring me as well, even though you say I do?" Riley talks back and my hands grips onto my hair slightly tight since I wanted to just pull my hair out of frustration.

"Look, Riley, you need to break up with Charlie!" I order her and she looks at me with disgust, "Riley!"

"Farkle, I do not need you to choose what I do," She argues, still strong with her opinion. Oh how I wish I didn't love her.

"Fine then, I reccommend you to break up with him." I say in most polite way, mocking her words.

"I don't understand you Farkle, at one point you're ignoring me then at another you're asking for my attention." She once again argues. My breaths deepen, should I?

Tell her?

I will.

I won't.

I will.

I will.

"Fine, let me explain:
I ignore so that you won't get hurt by my words and that I can move on.
I ask for your attenrion because if I don't at that moment, you'll get hurt. I don't want that.
Do you not understand?" I explain, her eyes were filled with confusion.

"No, I don't understand. I don't understand how any of this is related to Charlie!" She shouts in anger, triggering me off.

"IT'S BECAUSE HE'S CHEATING ON YOU RILEY! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A CHEATER AND ONLY WANTS YOUR VIRGINITY!"

Those were the words that ruined this relationship between us.

_________________________

i swear it will get better in the end, well possibly.

thank u for all your votes and reads!

6k is liek what?!?!?

- yoongicube!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 734 36
Sabrina begins to develop feelings for her co-star-Corey Fogelmanis. But when they try being a couple, do things always work out the way they want?
4K 158 17
They were meant to be, until distance tore them apart. Now he's back, but new problems stand between them. All she wants is to be close...
271K 8K 119
Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter have been besties since the first day of GMW auditions. They spend almost every waking moment with each other a...
18.9K 485 24
Maya and Riley aren't the most popular people in the school. But Josh, Lucas and Farkle are. These two groups would never meet up, that is until, one...