Promises

By beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... More

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 39

135 4 11
By beauteousjoonie

Natalie and Matthew above 👆

Natalie's POV:

"Taylor, can you plug in my curler once we get in my room?" I ask as he walks behind me.

He stays quite.

I stop and look back.

"TAYLOR!" I snap him out of his thoughts.

He looks down and I follow his eyes.

I punch him on the arm. "TAYLOR CANIFF! Stop staring at my ass!" I yell.

He blushes and looks back down at my ass.

I turn around and glare at him.

"You had sex with Lexi. Stop it, what we did was wrong. We enjoyed it, but this can't go on any longer."

He looks at me and I turn around and flip my hair in his face. He follows and we walk together up the stairs.

I walk quickly to my room and open the door fast.

I smile, its just like I remembered. Nothing has changed, well maybe the beautiful outfit on my bed.

I squeal and walk over to my bed.

I gasp

(Natalie's outfit👆)

"He said you would like it." Taylor smiles and plugs in my curling iron.

I nod and thank him. I pick up the note laying on my bed, next to the beautiful outfit.

I place the note in the other hand and slowly open it with the help of my other hand.

Taylor hums to some music.

I smile once I start reading the note.

To my baby girl Natalie,

Put this on and Taylor will drive you to a surprise we set up for you. I'm sorry we didn't go pick you up at the hospital. Don't be mad at us, we love you and wanna do something special since you made it out alive. The color red always makes you look gorgeous. Hope you love it.

-Your prince Matthew.

I smile wide and place the note back down on my bed.

"Ready?" Tay asks.

I nod.

I sit on my chair and Taylor helped doing my hair.

It stays quite.

"Taylor?" I break the silence

"Mh-mm." He hums.

I smile and look at him using my mirror.

"How do you know how to do girls hair?" I ask giggling.

He chuckles. "Lexi thought me how. She expects me to do our future daughters hair."

I smile and soon my smile slowly fades away.

Lexi, I can't believe I did this to her. I made out with her boyfriend. (Which she had it with...which is weird now that I think about it.) I seriously have no idea why I let myself let it go that far. She's ganna lose her trust in me, and I- I understand. What I did was wrong and, if it were me. I would have a hard time forgiving.

Then there's Matt. He loves me so much, I think we might have another chance. But, that just turned into a thought, all because of our stupid mistake. I don't want to lose him again. I only want to be with him. That's all I ever wanted now that I think of him. The thought of losing him too, makes my heart slowly break.

I sigh at the thought of losing Lexi and Matt.

Taylor notices as he curls my bangs.

"What wrong?" He asks.

"Lexi and Matt." I sigh.

He nods and moves down to the tips.

He does my hair as I pull out my make up bag.

I do my make up as he does my final pieces of my hair.

I look at myself in the mirror as I apply some make up. I can't believe I looked like this the whole time people were around me.

I shake my head and miss up Taylor.

"Hey! You messed me up, what's wrong with you?" He asks annoyed.

I groan and apply eyeliner.

"I can't believe I looked like this the whole entire time."

He flicks my head and I place my hand where he flicked his finger on my head and do a "owe" face.

"Don't say that you looked gorgeous." He finishes my hair and unplugs my curling iron.

I sigh and put on a light gold eye shadow.

"Yea right." I mumble once I'm done with that.

He takes away my make up bag and I give him a what-the-fuck-do-you-think-your-doing look.

"Give it back!" I groan standing up.

He steps back and places the bag behind him.

I groan and walk into my closet. I have another one there.

I stop in the middle and groan and tilt my head back. I walk back to the room and grab my clothes off my bed.

"I'm ganna change." I say and walk into my closet.

I hear a slight, "okay." As I close the closet door.

I strip off my clothes and pull out my make up bag.

I look at my hair, Taylor did a great job. I smile and do the rest of my make up which is,

-A wing on both eyelids.

-Mascara.

And lastly

-Red rich lipstick.

I nod satisfied and put on the beautiful clothes Matthew got me. I slip on some white flats and look at my closet mirror. I feel beautiful, but all good things come to an end and the vision of my scars come in sight.

This outfit isn't long sleeve.

I sigh and place my make up bag back and put my dirty close into the dirty laundry basket.

I walk out and Taylor had placed my make up bag back and was lying on my bed

His eyes flicker on me and a smile appears on his face. I blush and just stand there.

"Matthew did a great job." He says sitting up.

He eyes me up and down and stops at my wrist. I give him the what-are-we-ganna-do-about-it look.

He stands up and leaves the room. I sigh and put on some perfume and follow him down stairs.

"Tay wait up, where are you going?" I ask running after him.

"We can use the thingy, that the doctor used. To cover up your scars. I'm sure it'll just be our family there." He says looking trough my hospital bag.

"Oh, also you need to take your pills." He reminds me.

He hands me the bottle of pills. I without reading it, open it and take one out. I grab a cup and fill it up with water.
I take it and Taylor helps me wrap the thing over my left wrist.

We finish and go out to Taylor's car.

(Taylor's actual car.👆)

(It looked like that but he changed it)

"Damn Taylor, when did you get your car like this?" I ask walking to the car.

He walks next to me and chuckles. "I got it when you were in coma. The theme is endless stars."

I look at the car amused as I place my hand on the car.

"Stars?" I ask.

He nods and looks at it amused as well.

"When you went in coma, that night I went outside. I couldn't stay in that room any longer. (Waiting room.) Everyone was so sad, it was like if you were dead. Everyone was either crying or staring into thin air." He pauses.

I look up at him, singling him to continue.

He nods and I look back down at the car.

"I went outside, and the night sky was full with stars, it j-just gave me hope that you were ganna make it. Plus, every time I look into Lexis eyes, they have all the starts in them." He stops and blushes.

I smile.

"I get lost in her beautiful eyes. Its like all the stars get put into her eyes when we're together, I just love her." He finishes.

I nod and hug him. He doesn't hesitate to hug back.

"Thank you Tay." I smile into our hug.

He chuckles. "No problem."

I pull away and nod.

"Ready?" He asks opening the car door, which amazed me.

I giggle and nod.

20 minutes into the car ride.

Natalie's POV:

"Taylor!" I giggle.

He does the drop and let's go of the steering wheel.

"Ah!" I sequel.

He gives me a "ha" look.

I roll my eyes and hug my arms.

"Is little Natty scared?" He starts teasing.

I groan and move slightly away from him.

He laughs and goes back to doing his stupid dance moves.

He dabs and the car goes to the other side and honks are heard from behind us.

I squeal while Taylor laughs. I slap his hand and he gives me a what-the-fuck look.

I glare at him and turn off the music.

"Hey! That's my jam!" He says annoyed.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Are you mad?" He stops at a red light.

I glare at him and look out the window.

He chuckles. "Oh come on, it was fun!"

I shake my head and look outside at the cars from the other line.

Soon the car starts moving.

Two minutes goes by and the car is silent, well not long enough.

"Are you really mad?" He asks more serious.

I shake my head and sigh.

"Then whats wr-"

"I'm perfectly fine, you're just ganna make me have a panic attack if you keep on driving and dancing." I say glaring at him.

He chuckles. "Sorry."

I nod my head and put the music back on.

"So, can I ask you a question?" He asks.

I move my eyes away from the palm trees and towards his face.

"Sure." I softly say.

He rubs his thumb on the steering wheel.

I smile, he's nervous.

"Taylor?" I signal him to say something.

He sighs. "How do you know I had, um sex with Lexi?"

I blush and look forward.

I clear my throat. "She came in one day  and I acted asleep because I was suppose to be asleep. While I was sleep acting, she was talking to Samantha about it. Also she told me when I woke up." I say the last part fast.

He blushes.

I giggle." Hey it's okay, that's how I felt for my first time. Specially since you asked me about it!" I raise my voice.

He chuckles.

"Plus, you guys used protection." I add laughing.

He stays quite.

I gasp and cover my mouth.

"YOU GUYS DIDN'T USE PROTECTION!" I yell.

He turns bright red.

I start to sequel. "LITTLE TAYLORS AND LEXIS!"

He glares at me.

I calm down. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure she's not. "

He nods and sighs.

It stays quite and the song, Seven years old plays.

"Taylor?" I break the silence.

"Huhm?"

I open my mouth but nothing comes out.

I close my eyes and think.

"Why are you so nervous to become a dad. What if she is pre-"

"I'm not nervous Natalie, I'm just not ready. I want a family, Lexi and I would be awesome parents. I just want to enjoy our time alone, the time we have. I want to go on tour again and I can't leave Lexi pregnant alone." He calmly says.

I nod. "Taylor, a baby will only make your relationship stronger. You guys need it. Look at Cameron, he's ganna be a great father. You can still go on tour, Lexi can always stay with me. She's my babe, I can always look after her." I calmly say back.

He nods and gives me a warm smile. "Let's just see what happens Natty."

I return one and hum to the rest of the song.

"Are we almost there?" I ask after the song is over

He nods. "Only about four more turns and we'll be there. "

I nod. "What is going on?" I ask hoping to get an answer.

"I can't tell, but I will tell you it's a surprise and Matthew wanted to do this the night you guys went out, the night everything went bad." He softly says the last part.

I nod and my heart starts to beat faster.

We come closer to the beach and Taylor turns down the music. He parks close by and pulls out his phone.

He dials a number.

(T=Taylor-?=?)

?-?

T- Yeah we're outside, what do I do?

?-?

He looks at me.

T- She looks beautiful.

I smile.

He smiles too.

?-?

T- Got it.

?-?

He looks at the back of his seat.

T- Yeah, I have it.

?-?

T- Yeah no problem, bye.

He smiles at me and I start to panic.

"Hey hey. Calm down, it'll be just fine." He calms me down.

I nod my head and slowly calm down.

"How do I look, fix me!" I order.

He chuckles and nods.

He fixes my hair, my flower crown and makeup.

"There. I have to put this on you Natty, sorry." He says holding up a bandana.

I huff and nod.

Matthews POV:

"They're here!" Shawn yells.

Everyone looks at me and I nod.

"Okay everyone, get in your positions!" I order.

Soon as I'm done, everyone scrambles around.

After phone call

I line up behind Cameron and I start to tap my foot.

He turns back and looks at me.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and a navy blue button up shirt. He has his hair combed up and to the side and lookes almost like me.

I have on kaki pants and a white button up shirt that has a red packet on the side. My hair combed down and hidden with a red beanie.

I holding purple flowers in my hand, her favorite color and a box in my pocket.

"Hey calm down. Everything is going to go fine." He calmly says making eye contact with me.

"Cameron, I have worked on this for a full mouth. It has to be better than fine." I calmly say back to him not breaking eye contact.

He nods and stands a bit straighter.

"You really like my sister don't you? I mean everything has to be perfect." He says still not breaking eye contact.

"I love her." I correct him.

He smiles and nods.

"Bring it in little bro." He nods opening his arms.

I chuckle and we bro hug.

Beep.

I gasp.

"That's the cue, ee're starting." I pull away.

"Good luck man." He says and leaves to where he needs to go.

I nod and the music starts playing.

Life of the party, Is first.

The light shines on her and she takes my breath away.

Her outfit fits her so perfect and she looks so beautiful. Her hair is perfectly done, goes great with the flower crown I bought her.

She's not wearing so much make up, it's just the perfect amount. Her light brown eyes glow as the first people come up to her.

Lexi and Taylor.

She starts smiling once Lexi starts talking.

"There is so much to be said, I have no idea where to start. We have became more then friends, we are sisters. I have so much to say in such little time. You will always be our sister to us beautiful." She says and Taylor hands her a beautiful red flower.

She thanks them and Taylor pulls out something from his back, just like planed.

He hands it to Lexi and Natalie awes.

She places it around her wrist. It was a sister bracelet.

They hug and half the song is over.

Samantha, Aaron, Nash, Hayes, and Jack J come out next and each one of them is holding white flowers.

Natalie smiles and places her hand on her chest.

I smile as Aaron does the talking.

"The day we almost lost you, was the worst day of our lives and I never want that day to come, ever. We all love you and we promise to never give up on you. For that, our promise, we all give you these gorgeous flowers and this." Hayes pulls out a box, inside was an Infinity ring.

She gasp and thanks every single one of them.

Hours later.

Natalie's POV:

I smile and look at everything that everyone gave me, jt was all so beautiful.

I got,

- A bracelet from Taylor and Lexi. With the meaning that I'm their sister. Not only that, I got slapped by Lexi and got great news at the same time. Taylor told her everything and she slapped me. I understood and agreed I needed that. The news is that she is actually pregnant, with Taylor's baby!

- An infinity ring from Samantha, Aaron, Nash, Hayes, and Jack J. The meaning was a promise that they love me and will never give up on me.

- A necklace from Cameron and Sabrina. With the meaning of the heart of the necklace, which means they love me forever and that they will always remind me.

- A queen crown from Nayeli, Jack G, Shawn, and Axel. With the meaning that I will always be their queen in their, eyes, mind, and heart.

- Lastly I got gorgeous purple flowers and a amazing date and beach house from Matthew. The meaning is that I'm his forever. Not only that, he talked to me about the whole Taylor thing and understood, on one condition. That I gave him a very heated moment which I did, but only led to 👉👌. (You know what I mean.)

"That was amazing." Matthew kisses my cheek.

I giggle and nod.

He warps himself with the blanket and I cover myself with some blanket too.

"Thank you for everything Matthew. Everything was amazing, specially this part." I giggle.

He shoots up.

He puts on his boxers. I enjoy my view and pull my panties on and his button up shirt.

He blushes and rushes over to his Kakis.

"I forgot." He blushes.

"Is everything okay babe?" I ask worried.

He nods and pulls out a box.

My heart skips a beat, I stand up as he walks over to me.

I cover my mouth with my hands and I start to tear up.

He kneels down and looks at me in the eyes.

"Natalie Stephanie Dallas, I love you with all my heart and, everyday I regret everything bad I did to you. You are why I wake up in the morning and the reason why I can sleep at night. Without you, I would be missing my other half. I want a future with you." He pauses and opens the box.

(The rings above👆)

Tears of joy make there way down my cheeks.

"Will you promise me, that we will have a future together?" He smiles up at me.

"I promise." I nod my head.

-----------------------------------

There promise rings guys.😍😘💪

That's it my loves. 😘

Sorry I skipped parts, it would of be wayyyy longer.

Vote please.

Comment down below what you think.

Thanks for reading. Till next time, the last time.
Love you all -Natalie 💪👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
131K 4.1K 36
{} The sequel of "Just friends..." {} *completed* After Shawn's large incedent, he lost all of his memory of Cadence and him. The chances of it retur...
535K 10.3K 41
Sabrina Dallas is positive that all Magcon boys only care about themselves. She has always refused to go along with her older brother, Cameron Dallas...