√ | She's My Juliet ↳Emison

Od unicxmz

"She'll tear a hole in you, the one you can't repair. But I still love her I don't really care..." Více

Prologue
Ch. 1-What If She Did Love Me?
Ch. 2- I Miss You
Ch.3- Too Much To Handle
Ch.4-Ravenswood? Ravenswood.
Ch.5-Stay With Me
Ch.6-Strong (Part 1)
Ch.7-Strong (Part 2)
Ch.8-Who's Coming To Dinner?
Not An Update (Sorry)
Ch.9-Hypnotic Poison
Ch.10-Caught pt. 1
Ch.11-Caught Pt. 2
Ch.12-What A Surprise
Ch.13- No Happy Endings
Ch.14-Perfect Timing
Ch.15- On The Hunt
Ch.16- Baby Come Back
Ch.18- Just Friends
Ch.19- In Family We Trust
Sorry
Ch.20- Wherever the Wind Takes Us
Ch.21- Home is Where the Toby is
Ch.22- Falling into Place?
Uhh (not an update)
Ch.23- Help
Ch.24- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ch.25- Exes and Ohs
Ch.26- A Woman's Scorn
Ch.27- Breaking All the Rules
Ch.28- Regrets
Ch.29- A Hammer to the Heart
Ch.30- A Dangerous Game to Play
Ch.31- When There Was Me and You
Epilogue
One more thing...

Ch.17- Night Changes

1.7K 41 14
Od unicxmz

  A/N: If I don't put who's POV it is, it's most likely Emily's.
**********************

   "What are you going to do when we see him?" Aria asked me as my grip on the wheel tightened.

   I hadn't thought about what I would do. I'd probably try and kill him but the girls would obviously stop me so that's not an option.

  "I don't know", Was all I answered and the rest of the car ride was silent. I pulled up to Aria's house but parked across the street facing in the opposite direction so it wouldn't be too obvious. My windows were dark so that was a good thing.

  "Good he's not here yet", Aria said moving to get out of the car.

  "Woah wait where are you going?" Spencer asked.

  "Inside. We can't all go, he'd know something's up", she said sitting in her seat again.

  "So when do we go in?" I asked wanting to get my hands on him already.

  "I'll text you guys our infamous text", Aria said.

  "Which is?"

  Aria frowned and replied, "SOS. How could you guys forget?"

  "It's been a while" I said cracking a smile.

  "Well alright you should hurry before he comes. We'll tell you when we see him", Hanna said giving Aria an encouraging smile.

  "Ok", she said quickly getting out of the car and walking across the street.

   "What do we say to him?" Spencer asked me.

  I shrugged my shoulders, "We question him. Hold him until he tells us everything."

  "With what are we going to hold him with exactly? He's 6 foot 3 with giant muscles", she responded.

  I sighed deeply and told her, "Don't worry I have a plan."

  "I hope so."

  "I am not in the mood for snarky Spencer right now ok so just chill out" I said sternly.

  "I'm perfectly chill. You need to stop taking everything to the heart", she said getting louder.

  "Guys! Now is not the time for this. We need to stick together. So for once can we not argue?" Hanna asked looking between us.

  I turned back around in my seat not bothering to answer while Spencer plugged in her headphones and tuned us out.

  "Well there's a start", Hanna said and I smiled. "You've been quite the peacemaker lately", I told her as she climbed into the passenger seat.

  "Really? I thought I've always been the peacemaker."

  "More like the troublemaker but whatever floats your boat", I told her and we both laughed.

She looked over at me and asked, "Are you ok?Like I know that's a really stupid question considering the situation at hand but are you ok?" She asked and I knew exactly what she meant.

  Sometimes when things like this use to happen to us, we never really opened up. It's all about finding who did it but there's never a time where we stop and even ask ourselves if we're fine.

  "Am I ok?" I asked back and Hanna nodded her head. "Honestly, no. I didn't want to go through this again. Y'know losing Ali. The first time was heartbreak and painful memories. But this time it's...I don't know, I just feel empty. It'd be different if she were away on a trip or something because I would know that she's coming back. Its only been a day but it feels like forever."

  "I know it's hard but we will get her back. I promise", Hanna said laying her head on my shoulder.

  I had a small smile plastered on my face and said, "That's one big promise, Marin."

  "It is. But somehow I feel like I can follow through on it", She said looking up at me smiling adorably.

We stared at each other for a couple of more seconds before Spencer interrupted. "Hey guys, look. That's Chambers' car. We have to hide."

  "Relax, the windows are basically painted black", I said watching the man step out of his car.

  Hanna quickly texted Aria to warn her as he jogged up the steps to her house. Aria replied and a few seconds later she opened the door. They greeted each other lovingly.

  "Not suppose to be sleeping with the enemy Ar", Spencer said.

  "She has to make it believable", I told her as we seen the door shut.

  "What do we do now?" Hanna asked me.

  "Now, we wait for either a signal or a text."

  Spencer plugged her headphones back in and Hanna asked, "Are you seriously listening to music right now?"

  "No. I'm watching old videos Ali and I made. Is that a crime?" She asked and I looked back at her with curiosity.

  "Thought you guys hated each other", I said not trying to pick a fight but just frustrated.

  "Hate is a very strong word. And there was a point in all our lives where we were close to Ali", she told me plugging her headphones back in.

  "Do you love her?" Hanna asked randomly after a few minutes of silence.

  "What?"

  "Alison. Do you love her?"

  "Um, I think so yeah."

"If you have to think about it, then it's not love"

  "I know that I did love Ali at one point but everything's been so complicated ever since she came back"

   "So, you just need something simple in your life?"

  "I'm not saying I don't want Ali in my life because I do. I want to be with her and I want to be able to say that I love her without stumbling on my words"

   Hanna looked down and played with her fingers. I eyed her curiously and lifted her face to look at me. "What's the matter?" I asked.

  "It's actually really stupid", she said giggling to herself.

  "Like you haven't told me stupid things before"

  "This is...different"

  "Just tell me"

  Hanna looked back at Spencer who was too busy on her phone to hear us. "I feel like we've been a lot closer lately."

  "Yeah we have been", I said causally.

  "I've been feeling closer to you"

  "Ok"

  "In a not so friendly way"

  "So what are you saying?"

  "Seeing how you care so much for Ali makes me want that. And I think I want it with you"

   My heart was honestly beating out of my chest by now. "W-why would you want it with me? I mean me of all people?"

  "You're one of my best friends. You're so kind to me and even back in high school when I was as large as Humpty Dumpty, you were always the one to support me. I just think that you'd be so good to me if we were in a relationship"

  "So...what? You like me?"

  "We're adults Em. This isn't some do you like me, check yes or no type thing. I want to be with you, romantically"

  I ran my hand through my hair and thought to myself this couldn't honestly be happening right now. I mean, this is Hanna. The Hanna I've been just friends with since we were 13 years old. She's like a sister to me. And plus I'm with Ali and she's with Caleb. Oh god, Caleb.

  "You have a boyfriend Hanna"

  "I know and I love him so much but lately it hasn't been working with us."

  "How long have you felt this way?"

  "For about 3 months"

  "3 months? Jesus Hanna. I-", I was cut off by the beeping of her phone which signaled she had a text.

  "Aria said he's about to leave we have to move now", she quickly said as we tapped Spencer and made our way to the house.

  I knocked 3 times in the door and Aria appeared and let us in. As we walked into the living room, Logan was just finishing packing his things.

  "Where is she?" I asked and he looked up startled.

  "Excuse me?" He asked and I took a step closer.

  "Please do not play dumb. This day has been hard enough, just give us Ali and we won't go to the police"

  He stood up and said, "Look I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

  "Spencer's boyfriend is a cop. Just one text and there will be a flood of police cars coming down the block. Now tell us where Alison is"

  "Aria please tell me what the hell is going on"

"Logan where is Alison. We know you know where she is"

"And how do you know that?

Aria reached in her purse and took out multiple pictures of Alison.

"What the hell is that?" I asked in anger and shock.

"I-i can explain"

"Well you better start talking before Emily starts beating the shit out of you"

"She's alive. That's all I can tell you"

"For the last time where is she", I said closing my eyes to keep me from pouncing on this David Beckham wannabe.

"She'll kill me if I tell"

"She? As in Sara Harvey right?"

He didn't answer which confirmed my suspicions. "You're not leaving here until you tell me what I need to know", I said crossing my arms.

"You're just going to have to talk to Sara about that. I'll give you the address to the hotel she's staying in"

"No need for that", we heard someone say behind us.

"Did you forget to lock the door?" Aria asked me but ignored her and lunged for Sara.

I grabbed her by the jacket and punched her right in the face.

"Emily! Stop! She's not going to tell us anything if you kill her", Spencer said pulling me off of her.

Sara stood up and smirked, "It doesn't seem like you want your girlfriend back."

"Hand her over you blonde bitch"

"Emily why so angry? She's alive and well so you should be relieved"

"Just tell us what you want", Hanna said impatiently.

Sara rolled her eyes, "I'll tell you what I want. I want to make your lives so much of a living hell that you don't even want to live it anymore."

"Why? What have we done to you"

"It's not for my benefit. It's for Charlotte's"

"Charlotte? She's in a mental institution"

"Which is exactly why I'm carrying out her work for her. The month I've been gone, I've been visiting her. She made it perfectly clear that she doesn't want any of you living happy lives as long as she's in there"

"I swear if you don't give me Ali-"

"What?! What are you going to do? Kill me? You don't have the balls Emily. You must've forgotten that I've lived with you. You wouldn't kill a fly"

"This is enough to make me want to kill you"

"There's a difference between wanting to do something and actually doing it"

The tough guy act didn't seem to be working for me so I resorted to something else. "Please. Just let me see and talk to her one last time."

"You'll see her. On the news when they've found her body"

"Sara do not pla-"

"Relax. I'm just kidding. Charlotte doesn't want any of you dead. She's not that cruel"

"Why did you need him?"

"Logan? He dated Ali, she broke his heart, so I thought what better way to get revenge on ex than this"

"You're crazy. You belong right in that nut house with Charlotte"

"I get that a lot. Hey don't worry, you'll see Alison"

I sighed in relief.

"When I want you to", she said smiling as she walked out the door and shut it behind her.

I turned to Logan knowing I'd be able to get something out of him. He already looked as if he wanted to pee his pants.

"Where is she staying?"

"I can't tell you that"

"You either tell me where she's staying or you'll be staying in a prison cell"

"She's staying at a hotel a couple of miles from here"

"Write down the address", I said quickly, ready to get my girl back.
_______________________

"Emily slow down!" Spencer yelled as I drove quickly and might I add, dangerously to the hotel I knew Sara and possibly Ali were.

When I pulled up to the hotel, I didn't bother parking as I flew out the car and into the tall bundling.

"Excuse me did a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes check in not too long ago?" I asked the front desk lady.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" She asked.

"I'm a friend of hers and I really need to speak with her so if you could just give me the room number Sara Harvey is staying in"

"Sorry I can't give away that kind of information."

"That's okay. I'm her sister", Hanna said from behind me. The lady seemed to be checking her facial features I guess to see if they matched Sara's.

"I'm sorry I still can't give you that information. If you want me to call the room-"

"No! It's fine, thank you anyway", I said as she eyed us suspiciously.

We walked toward the couches the lobby provided and sat down. "What are we going to do now?" Aria asked.

"Spencer you're gonna have to call Toby. He's the only way we can get to her room."

"No that can't be an option. I don't know what Sara would do to Ali if we got the police involved."

"Can you believe it's only been a day that she's been gone?"

"Feels like a week", I said rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Look over there", Aria said quietly in a hurried whisper.

"That's Sara", I said getting up.

"She's getting on the elevator. If she sees us she won't go back to her room, she'll run"

"We make sure she's the only one who gets on the elevator so we can see what floor it stops on"

"How are we going to do that? There's like 10 people waiting"

"I know", Hanna said smirking. I followed close behind as she walked up behind a woman and tapped her shoulder.

"You see that girl right there? She's crawling with bed bugs, might not want to get to close to her." The woman's face contorted in disgust and as she began to gossip.

"How'd you know she'd tell?"

"I don't know. She reminds me of...me", she said and we both laughed. People began to clear out and we disappeared into the crowd.

We watched as the elevator came and Sara got on. It slowly went up but paused for a while on floor 9.

The girls and I made our way up the stairs without being noticed. When we got to the 9th floor we were completely out of breath but that didn't stop me from walking to the room I seen Sara open and stop the door with my foot.

"We know how to follow people to", I said shoving the door open.

"Where is Alison? Is she here?"

"Do you really think I'd tell you that? Be real" Sara said rolling her eyes.

"I'm going to be real angry if you don't answer my question." I quickly picked up a pair of scissors from in front of the vanity and held them up to her neck. I noticed her heart rate pick up.

"What's the matter? Nervous?" I asked.

"You won't do it. I don't believe you will."

"No? Then why are you sweating so much?" I asked and this time it was my turn to smirk.

I heard a faint, "Emily" come from a door on the left. I threw Sara to the side and as she tried to run, the girl finally came into view and shut the door behind them.

Whe I got to the door I opened it but it led to another room which looked like a living room model.

There was only one more door which I assumed was the closet and I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Give me the key", I demanded getting in Sara's face. She slowly reached into her pocket and took out a small silver key.

"Know why you're giving I so easily?" I asked her and she stared at me blankly.

"Because you know you've lost", I said and put the key in the door and opened it. We all gasped.

A/N: I think we've all suffered enough without our Ali 😉  Sorry for any mistakes, I was really tired when I wrote this so I didn't proof read. Until next time ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.9K 764 23
Sequel to She's My Juliet. __ "You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what e...
396K 7.3K 74
-A is gone, and the girls are back together. Alison comes back to rosewood to start her life again, but what happens when she realizes she has feelin...
33K 1K 32
*Completed* Everyone has their baggage and with it comes secrets, but everyone has secrets in Rosewood right? I don't own any of these characters. A...
168K 4.1K 37
"Alison, I can fix this. Just give me a chance" I pleaded "No! You cant! You cant fix something thats long broken!" She yelled, stomping towards me "...