Protected//EGD

By druggeddolann

Dolan More

Chapter One
HEY HEY HEY IM BACCCCCCCCKKKKK
Chapter two
Chapter three
AUTHORS NOTE
AN///
Chapter five// what happened?
Chapter six// all the more fun
Chapter seven// released
Chapter eight// homecoming
Chapter nine// HOCO continued
Chapter ten// Chase
Chapter eleven// over him?
Chapter twelve// his
Thriteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen/ prom
Seventeen// wild
Eighteen
Nineteen//Grant
Chapter twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
twenty seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
Please Read

Chapter four//run

133 3 0
By druggeddolann

Julians POV

"Go away Julie" one of the schools sluts tried to seduce me.

"Oh come on Julian!" She whined. I scoffed I hated her I didn't want her I wanted Blaine. "I have a girlfriend and I don't like you" her eyes got puffy and she started to cry, she ran off down the hall crying...oops?

"Blaine!" I ran up to her on the field.
"Hey!" She pecked my lips before giving me a hug. "Come on let's go to my place" she smiled before grabbing my hand.

Blaines POV

"Julian is here!" I shout to warn my brothers. I heard nothing back so I thought they were at practice or at the tracks. I saw a note taped to the fridge, I picked it up and it read;
Hey B, I need you to pick up Maverick from school today. I'll meet you at the music festival tonight. We all went down to Zee's. I'll see you later. The guys are staying over here. - Dakota

"Okay well I've got to pick up my little brother let's go!" I say while throwing the paper onto the table. I grab my keys and jacket.

"What's up lil man!" I fist bump my little brother. "Hey Julian! Sissy! Come meet my girlfriend!" I chuckled before looking at Julian he had a big closed mouth smile. "Let's go meet the girlfriend" I smile.

"Bella this is my older sister Blaine and her boyfriend Julian" a brown haired little girl with cute bows in her hair smiled up at us. "Hi" she smiled. I smiled at her, "hello" Julian and I both say at the same time.

"Bella!" We all turn to see Ethan walking up to her. "Ethan! This is my boyfriend Maverick and his older sissy Blaine and her boyfriend Julian!" She squealed when he picked her up and threw her in the air. I scooted closer to Julian. "Blaine" he growled.

"Can they come to the house for a wittle bit pretty pretty pwease!" Maverick pleaded, I looked over at Ethan. He smiled a smile that asked if it was okay. I smiled as a yes. Just because we have our differences, doesn't mean I'm going to take away from my little brothers happiness.

"Pizza's Here!" I shout while opening the door. Everyone's feet comes running downstairs. Ethan walks up and helps me out with the pizza while Julian watches the kids. "Thank you" I thanked both the delivery guy and Ethan.

"Yum!" Maverick and Bella shout while devouring their cheese pizza.

I chuckle before digging in. "Damn food is amazing" I sigh. All of the guys chuckle at me before stuffing their faces with the cheesy flat bread. God damn I love pizza.

(Great FML now I'm craving pizza*rolls eyes and begs mother to get me pizza*)

"No!" I shout at Ethan as he beats me at mortal combat..again. "Ha I won!" He high fives Julian before plopping back down on the couch.

I checked the time. 6:00 on the dot.

"Hey in about two hours or so I'm going to the music festival you guys coming?" I say while nudging Ethan with my knee. Trying to cheat and win at this damned game. "Cheater! And yes I'm going" he nudged me back. "Yeah" Julian smiled from the chair on my right. "Whoo hoo!" I finally won, I jumped to my feet punching the air with my fist shouting random "yeah" or "uh huh's" they all stared at me, trying not to laugh at my weirdness. "Shut up I won" I sneer while walking into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of Sprite I walk upstairs. "I'm going to change stay there losers!" I shout while walking into my room.

What to wear what to wear...

"What the fuck is this?" I say while picking up a shirt. I threw it in the corner and shivered "ew" I mutter while looking for clothes.

"Tsk tsk tsk" I whip around to see Robin. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask while shifting my weight on to my right hip.

"Look here...brat." I allowed my jaw to lay slack at the name he gave me. "I'm no br-;" he sliced right through my words "shut up and listen. First off your a brat no changing that. Second off. I warned you. Ethan likes you and as much as he hates to admit it he does. The way he looks at you. You need to either take this seriously or get the fuck away from him" he took a step forward with each sentence. Making me back up into the wall.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! He doesn't Like me at all. He fucking hates me!" I spat out at him. He shook his head no. "That's where your wrong" he whispers.

"Stay away if you aren't into him because your toying him around and I don't fucking like it!" He said through gritted teeth. I clenched my jaw. "Okay now will you leave?" I ask with a bored expression on my face he nods before walking over to the window. He glanced at me one more time, his face held pity.

I walked down stairs to see the guys wearing loose white tee shirts and some black shorts. "Holy hell" they both say at the same time. "I'm a little over dressed." I chuckle. "No no your fine. I m-mean you l-look great" Julian stuttered, causing me to chuckle.

"All my friends are wasted! AND I HATE THIS CLUB!" I sat on top of Dakotas shoulders screaming the lyrics along with the guys. Bella and Maverick are with Grayson and their parents. I put some spandex shorts on for this very reason.

"ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT I WASTED MY EYES ARE BLACK AND RED IM CRAWLING BACK TO YOU BABE!" All of the sprinkle canons went off and I screamed. "Whoo!" I shouted while Dakota walked around with me on top of his shoulder.

I got down and stretched my legs. "Julian!" I shout while looking around for the guys.

I get pushed up into a alley wall. "What the fuck?!" I shout at the assailant. "Shut up" Ethan. I growled at him. "Shut up I said!" He barked back. "Why?!" I nearly shout, no I do shout. "I said shut up!" He sneered.

"Make me!" I chortle. He smirks before slamming his lips into mine. I gasp at the sudden impact. It hit me like a wall. The burning sensation stronger than when Julian kisses me. I moan as he grips waist.

"Stop" I finally find myself. This can't happen.  I have a boyfriend. Julian. Oh fuck me.

"What?!" He exclaims. I flinch and nod. "I said stop this can't happen ever. Again. Okay?" He was pissed, his ears red and burning. "No" he says before crashing his burning hot lips into mine. I yank away reluctantly, before slapping him right across his cheek. He looked shocked as he stumbled back. "Bye Ethan" I spat out before walking out of the alleyway. I felt my lips, my swollen red lips, I found myself smiling. As soon as I realized it I stopped myself. No bad!

Six Weeks pass by. Nothing from Ethan at all.

He's never in school. The vine has grown cold.

I hate myself for not continuing it. That's a bad thing. Right?

"Oh my god!" Muffled whispers filled my ears.
"He's back" more muffled whispers.
"Alright people! Who the fuck is back?!" I shout.

"Me" I turn on my heel to come face to face with Ethan. My breath hitches. He looks so different.

He was covered in tattoos and piercings.

"I H-have c-class" I fumble on my words before waltzing past him. Everyone else was staring in shock. He grabbed my arm and made me look at him. He pulled his steel grey lips ring into his teeth, sucking on it. I bit my lip, "hey" his raspy voice came out soft and hurt filled. "Hey" I say while sucking in my bottom lip. His eyes land on my lips. "Hey" he mutters out. I wanted to hug him and pull him into me. All I knew is I couldn't. "Hey" I say back.
The bell rings and we stay in the same spot. My arm was hot and burning.  I tore myself from him, running off to class. Although I didn't find myself in class, I found myself running through the streets. I ended my running lap in the park across from the school. I sat on a bench. I bowed my head down and held my head in my hands. "Fuck" I sigh while rubbing my temples.

"You bitch!" I turned to see Julian walking up to me. I'm fucked now. Heat becomes a home on my cheek and I grab the aching burning cheek. "What did I do now?!" I nearly shout at the fuming boy before me. I loved him and he hit me. "You left and scared me" he saw what he did and rushed to my side in tears. "Oh my god what have I done you must hate me now! No I'm sorry" his hands were shaky and I felt bad, "hey!" I shout catching his attention. "Kiss me" I say and he furrows his brows but before he can decline I crash my lips into his.

Thy tasted so bitter and sour. I was disgusted but also intrigued. The spark was gone. Forever ago, that night our spark ended.

"Get a room fagots!" Jaxon slapped the back of my head. I chuckled and got up. Julian followed.

"What the hell is this?" He sounded pissed. I turned to see him holding up a picture of me and Ethan. It looked as if we were dating. Hugging. It was so long ago. But looked like it was just recently I'm guessing he hasn't seen the new Ethan.

"Wow that's old" I walk over to him and his hand flys up and hits me yet again. I believe I deserve it and allow him to kick me while I'm down. "You slut!" He exclaims making me wince at the hurtful words.

I walked into school hoodie on, joggers on, and some sliders. I was bruised and battered. "Oh my god" Jovani ran up to me, "what the fuck happened?" He asked while engulfing me in a hug. "Your b-brother" I choke out. He stiffens before pulling back and looking at me. "No?" He was shocked. I could see how. "Yeah I didn't think he would do it either. He found a old pic of me and Ethan from years ago and he went crazy" I explained lowly. He had his eyes wide and mouth open.

"I'm so sorry Blaine I don't know what's up with him" he kissed my cheeks before engulfing me in another hug.

Today was going to be weird...

•First period•
All I felt were his eyes on me. I kept my face straight and hood up. "Julian" purred the schools slut Julie

"What the fuck do you want?!" He spat out bitterly.

"Ugh fuck you!" She spat back, our teacher, oh how fucking clueless he was. Didn't hear a damn thing.

"Alrighty class! I'm going to get some papers from the office I'll be back soon" and then there was us, fuck life.

"Julian Don't" Jovani said as soon as the door shut. I heard a slam and then Julian was in front of me, face red as fire.

"Come with me" he spat out before turning around and walking towards the door. I don't move. "Babe lets go" he says softly

"No" I say quietly. he jerks his head to me, "come on let's go" he smiles while opening a hand. I smile and take it. He smiles before walking us out of the room. He takes me to a janitors closet.

"Did you tell him?!" He says rudely. I nod and he smacks me. "If you ever! Tell him another thing! And your better off dead!" He spat out making my heart miss a beat.

"I'm sorry" I say and he nods before slamming his lips into mine. He tore my hoodie off to expose my tank top. He sat me up on the desk and pulled his shirt off. I thought I wanted this.

Ethans POV

I saw her. She was beaten a bruised.

And I let her be. I didn't do a damn thing.

I allowed the girl who changed me walk away with black bruises covering her face.

"Babe" the slutty girl who sat next to me purred. Ew. What's her name again? Jill? "Look here Jill" she furrowed her brows "Julie" she corrected. I rolled my eyes "Julie here's the thing. You disgust me and I hate you. Leave me alone and never speak to me again" I smiled at her and she began to cry. My bad.

Blaines POV

I heard banging on my door, I slowly got up due to the soreness in my lower regions. I smiled at the thought and then quickly wiped it off my face remembering who it was with.

I opened the door to Ethan.

"H-hey" I choke on my words.

"Hey" he calmly said.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask while leaning against the door frame.

"I don't really know" he said calmly while looking anywhere but me.

"Do you want to come inside?its cold out" I ask while shivering. He takes notice and smiles as an answer.

We walk to the kitchen. I set my butt up on the counter across from him. Where he leans against the counter across from me.

"So" I drawl out looking down at my dangling feet.

"So" he says.

"I know" he spoke softly almost to where I couldn't hear him.

"You know what?" I furrow my brows and frown at him. He looks up and let's a adoration filled smile appear on his lips.

"I know what he did and I came here to tell you I knew." I was beyond confused at this point.

"Julian" he looked at the floor. I stared at him in shock. "How?" I ask with so much fucking confusion. What did he know about Julian? There a lot of things to know. He can't know know. He just can't.

But there's a chance. A chance he knows what Julian did! Take this! Get out of that relationship!

The voice in my head spoke. I shrugged it off thinking he can't know.

"Bruises. Flinching when he speaks" I flinched when he spoke? "I'm tired. Can we not talk about this? Please?" I pleaded. He nodded before taking two strides over to me. "I'm not leaving tonight" he spoke and all I could do was nod. I didn't want him to leave.

He picked me up and ran up the stairs while I giggled. I missed him more than I thought.

Ethans POV

"She said I don't want a model" she sang the lyrics to Miguel's Simple things. I looked at her while pulling my lip ring in. Damn she was perfect.

"What?" She asked catching me staring at her. She had a big smile plastered on her face. "Nothing, nothing" I chuckle. She nods slightly before returning to her place. Dancing. She was dancing and I loved it.

"Mhm" she hums through another song. I stare at her with the upmost adoration. She was beautiful. How could someone so damn beautiful be treated like filth? It pissed me off.

"Ethan" I heard my name being called loudly. I turn in my spot and look around the room. No one. And I'm in her room.

"Ethan GRANT DOLAN!" I jolt to my feet and walk out in my hoodie and black jeans.
"Fina-fucking-ly!" She says making me chuckle.

"What's up?" I ask pointing to the splay of pancakes and waffles. She blushes with icing  on the corner of her mouth. I walk over to her and take my hand and bring her face to mine, barely inches apart. I say "you have a little something" I point to the corner of my lip. She blushes a deep red before turning to wipe it. I take the time to pull her into me. "Wh-;" I slice through her words by slamming my lips on hers. Licking away the icing. She was shocked at first but soon reacted by kissing me back.

I pulled back and we ate in comfortable silence.

"Come on" I pounded my fist on the door of the bathroom. Blaine was currently showering. "Calm your tits!" She shouted making me chuckle.

She opens the door in nothing but a tiny towel. "Mhm" I groan while placing my hands on her hips. "What?" She asks breathless. "You have a boyfriend" her face falls. "Well no duh" she pecked my lips and walked into her closet. What the fuck?

Blaines POV

"Ethan" I groan while he places his hand on my thigh. "What baby girl?" He turns his gaze to me. "What do we do now?" Just then we pull up to the school. I turn my head to see Julian pressing some girl against the school wall. Kissing her neck and nearly eating her face off. I nearly gag.

"what does this make us?" I look down and intertwine our hands. "Your mine" he says deeply. I blush and smile. "And...your mine" I smile at him. He nods and leans in leaving my cheek hot.

He gets out and walks over to my side. All eyes on us. Including Julians. He was fuming. Fists clenched, jaw as well.

I snicker at him before taking the hand offered by Ethan. The burning sensation takes my hand over.

"It's okay come on" he helps me out.
He wore a 'parental advisory' hoodie with dark jeans and all white vans while I wore a simple grey tank top with some light/dark jeans with Nikes.

His arm circled around my waist tugging me more into his chest. I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Act normal" he said while looking straight ahead. I smiled reluctantly and nodded.

"What the hell?!" Julian sneered when we passed him. Jovani smiled at me. "What the hell?!" Ethan sneered. "What the hell? Is this!" Julian spoke with venom.

"You've been dumped" Ethan smirks and I blush while looking at my feet. "This isn't over!" He spat out scaring me before storming out of the school. "That went better then I thought" Ethan smiled from my side. I looked up at him asking if we could ditch. He nodded and we left.

A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I walked downstairs in my shorts and camisole. I opened the door to see a pissed off Julian.

"I told you this wasn't over" he shook on his feet. I rolled my eyes and went to shut the door. He put his foot between the door. I opened it again. "I'm sorry I swear" I felt bad. I really and truly did. "So am I" I say while trying to hold back the tears.

"I hate you for this" he said lowly. "You brought this upon yourself" I say confidently. He lets out a chuckle, without any humor lacing his tone. I shuttered at his tone.

"You hit me! For a picture that's so fucking old!" I said while letting go of my grip on the door. He bowed his head in...shame?

"I'm sorry Blaine" he said sincerely. "It's too late I'm sorry Julian. It's over" I spewed out. He jerked his head up to me and shook his head no. "It isn't" he pulled out a knife, the metal shimmered in the faint light the moon provided. I gasped in pure shock. "What are you gonna do? kill me?!" I fake being scared. "Maybe. Maybe not" he said in a 'tsk tsk' tone.

Shivers ran up my spine as I stared at him with the blade.

"You wouldn't" I state while back away, slowly. Before slamming the door shut and locking it. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I locked the doors and window. I hid in the corner, where my bed and wall had a space. I heard a loud thud and then footsteps coming up the stairs. They stopped at my door. I ran to the window and began unlocking it quietly. I heard the click of the door as soon as my feet slid out of the frame of the window. I dropped to the grass and made a bee line for the school. I could have gone anywhere. Anywhere! And I picked the school!

The halls were empty and dark. I ran down the seniors hallway towards the locker room. I looked all around the room before spotting the walk ways on the ceiling. I found a way up by getting on top of the lockers. It oddly wasn't dusty up here. I followed the maze of walk ways until I was in a corner. I sat down and sighed. Fuck my life. I heard footsteps and then saw him. He turned his head right and then left. Looking for me.

"Goddamn it!" He cursed loudly before turning on his heel to leave. My phone decides at that fucking point to go off rather loudly. He jerks his head to me and I gasp. Fuck fuck fuck!

I get up and run down the walk way and towards the 'roof access' sign. He tried getting up but failed once, before getting up. I made my way to the door and got to the roof. Now what?

You could jump.
No!

The voices in my head wanted to fall to the ground and cry, but my body told me to run for dear fucking life.

And I did what my body wanted me to do.

I ran like hell.

What's good? So I switched my @ on Instagram and it is now @aciddolans so go follow! ❤️
Sorry about the late ass update but I actually have a life. Who knew? I didn't....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 345 23
Blind Channel one shotteja (eli 1-2 luvun pituisia tarinoita) erilaisista aiheista. Lukekaa jos kiinnostaa. :) ⚠️HUOM!⚠️ Kirja saattaa sisältää itset...
57.5K 9.2K 196
Wow! 4 art-books xD I'm kinda proud of myself. Heh... This Artbook will include; Art, Collabs, Maybe some Rants, and Stuff like that. I also will be...
6.3K 377 23
uusi one shot kirja, mutta hieman erilaisella tyylillä! nauttikaa <3 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘀, kirja sisältää kiroilua päihteiden käyttöä smuttia tarvitta...
Verenpunainen lilja By Ellen

Mystery / Thriller

2.8K 231 6
"Kaikki illallispöydässä taputtivat, kohottivat maljansa setäni kunniaksi ja hörppäsivät. Samassa Charles rupesi yskimään. Hänen kasvonsa muuttuivat...