Phoenix drop high

By garmau34073407

Aphmau has to move into a house alone,after her parents die from a car reck, but worse of all she has to go t... More

A new town
A new school
Charecter intro
Another day
The spys
Update
A school play
Vlyad
Magicks
A haulting stop
Irene's power
Laurence Zvahl
For real
Secrets
PLEASE READ
Getting back
Helping Aphmau
Scaleswind
Update
AHHHHHHHHH
Patching things up
Thank you
Monday
Lunch
help
Weekend
The new girl
Getting ready
Bus drive
Bus dirve pt.2
2k
Day 1
Face reveal!
Day 2 part 1
Day 2 part two
3k!
Day 3
Day 4
Not so good
Please remember
I know you?
Remembering?
Feverish
Tagged
5k!
Pointless
Update
Dont tell them
WHAT?!
Spilling over
So close
NEW BOOK!
Hey

With Aaron

1.4K 43 35
By garmau34073407

Aaron's P.O.V

I looked at Aphmau, in the eyes. She was back. At least partially. I wonder how much she knows. I really like her. I missed her so much. She looks at me.

"Don't let go."I say.

"I promise as long as I live." She says crying. She is an angel. I bend down a bit and am about to kiss her. But, I don't. She doesn't know me well, I'm sure she likes Laurence or Garroth. Instead I whisper in her ear.

"It's late, you must be tired." I say. She yawns.

"Kinda" she says.

"I'll see you tommorow " I say.

"I won't be at school I am supposed to rest." She says.

"Ok." I say.

"If you want to come over." She says. She blushes.

"You can come over." I say.

"Ok, thank you." She says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Helping me remember." She says.

"I did nothing." I say. Although I have no idea why she would remember me. I mean she always did like it when I took off my bandanna. I put it back on while I watched her walk away. I miss her already.

~time skip to morning~

Aaron's P.O.V

I wake up, and see that it's 8 o'clock. I get up and put on pants and my red hoodie. I wonder if Aphmau is alright? Maybe I should just skip school, my attendance is almost perfect. Yup, I'm skipping. I start walking to Aphmau's house which is a whiles away. She might remember them, Garroth Laurence Dante. I want her to remember but, I feel selfish but she only knows me from Pheonixdrop. I have a slight chance. But if she remembers, I won't. I text her so she isn't surprised. Also that's kinda rude.

(A=Aphmau Aa=Aaron)

Xx text start xX

Aa: I'm not going to school, if you want to come over...

A: does this have to do with me?

Aa: Maybe?

A: Your so sweet! I song want to get out of my pjs so you can come over.

Aa: I was walking so I'll be there in a few

A:ok bye!

Aa:bye

Xx text end xX

I get to her house and ring the doorbell. She opens it wearing a purple tank top and purple pj shorts. She smiles she looks beautiful.

"Hey Aaron." She says. And let's me in. We sit on her couch.

"So are you feeling better?" I ask. She giggles.

"I never really felt sick. Just disoriented." She says. I nod.

"Ok." I say. Her stomachs growls. She gets up. I stand up. I'm not a great cook, but I try.
"I can make breakfast." I say.

"Uh-ok." She says. She sits back down. I don't know my way around the kitchen but I make bacon eggs ham and grape waffles that my mom taught me to make. I miss falconclaw. Maybe I can take Aphmau there some day. She'd like it there. I will be lord, I made a promise. I finish cooking and put it on plates. She looks at them.

"Wow, Aaron you didn't have to." She says. (Does this line remind anyone of episode 20?)We eat and I think she really likes it.

"Was it ok?" I ask. I think I added too much flour.

"It was great, I didn't take you for much of cook, no offense." She says. I smile. She takes the dishes and cleans them off.

"So,what do you want to do?" I ask. He eyes go big. It's kinda like a cat.

"I mean if you wanna, I mean I erm...do you watch any anime?" She asks. She's blushing.

"I don't mind." I say.

"Well, theres attack on Titan, sword art online, one peice, fairy tail, and Tokyo Ghoul." She says excitedly.

"I'm good with what ever." I say.

"Ok, Attack on Titan it is. Hehe, Levi~Senpai." She says squealing. But she murmurs the last part.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing! Let's go!" She says. She turns on the TV and start watching. It's actually pretty good, but I'd watch anything with her. The episode ends and k turn to Aphmau.

"Aphmau?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"This may be a bad time but, how did you remember me, or anything?" I ask.

"When you took off your bandana it's like a flood broke loose and it just came to me." She says.

"Ok." I say.

"And I don't remember pretty much anyone else. Laurence and Garroth they just seem like someone I knew years ago at one singular party. It's like I was drunk, not that drink! I mean I'm not even 21!" She says. I chuckle.

"You didn't seem like it." I say.

"Ok-wait?"'she says then hears the doorbell ring. School is out so it must be someone. She opens the door. I see its Dante. I get up, not wanting it to be awkward.

"Hi." She says at Dante.

"Aphmau is what everyone's saying true?" He asks. I step in.

"Yeah." I say.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"Because I am. I should probably go, bye Aphmau." I say. She smiles

"Bye I'll see you later." She says.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I open the door expecting Jeffory but I see a guy with blue hair. Aaron left so I have no idea.

"What's your name?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"But it can't be true." He says. "My name is Dante." He says. He seems familiar.

"Ok, Dan-te I lost my memory. If you were wondering. I barley remember you. Im sorry." I say. He looks really sad.

"Do you remember anyone?" He asks. I look down.

"Everyone's kinda blurry." I say lying.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Ok, well you have my number if you need anything." He says.

"Ok. Bye." I say and he walks away. He was nice, he seems so familiar. It's kinda annoying. I spend the rest of my night watching tv and I take my shower and go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...