Black Butler Boyfriend/Girlfr...

By -_Death_Chat_-

I refer to Grelle as a female in these scenarios hence why the title is Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios not ju... More

How You Meet (Edited)
Falling In Love (Edited)
Confessions (Edited)
First Kiss (Edited)
You Get Jealous (Edited)
Sweet Love/Pick up Lines (Edited)
Nicknames (Edited)
He/She scares you by accident or on purpose
Couple Theme Songs (Edited)
Songs that Describe how you feel about him/her(video used is not mine.)
Songs That Describe how he feels for you.
You Get kidnapped( 2 Parts) Part 1
The Rescue of there lover
First Fight
Make Up
They Get Jealous
Tickle Fight
You meet Their Rival
He/She Cheats
He/she Becomes Depressed
You Find him/her his current state and forgive him
Heshr Realizes he/she lost your trust and broke you
He/she as to show he/she wont hurt you again gets you a gift neither can abandon
You meet "HER" (Not a sad more of a revenge chapter for you)
Thank you
You Watch a Horror/Horror Drama movie from the future.
You Seduce Him/her
New Character Snake(Part 1)First three scenarios
I am Putting a warning
Snake Part 2(8 Scenarios)
First Time Requested(Snake will be in this)
Snake part thee.
Three New Characters.
Gift Scenarios
I decided
You get your Period
Just Info on Story
Info on who's been added and to where.
Masquerade Ball
Dirty/ Inappropriate Pick Up Lines
You scare him/her
He/She see's you cry
You or him/her become Chibi
Valentines Day
Becoming Nekos
You kick him/her in the nono area
You accidentally pass gas
You/Him/her Get Drunk
You Switch Bodies
Making out accident(Request)
When He/she plays with Your hair
Cuddle time
He/she Makes You Laugh
IMPORTANT
Oh my god
He/she gets 'excited'
Caught kissing
He/She Gets 'excited'
You think he/she's cheating but he/she's buying you a gift
He/She kisses you better
He/She protects you
Special Grelle x Reader Scenario
When they take something of yours with the triplets
You wear an article of his/her clothing or plays with Something of his/her's
That walk in on you bathing
They sing(I'm gonna make the songs modern)
You protect him/her
You are pregnant
They dance
He/She Thinks you're cheating but someone is harrasing you.
The Baby
Baby Moments
Child x You and character
Baby's First Word
This will probably make some of you mad!
You accidentally kiss someone else
'SHE'Comes Back Again
Fairy Tale Dreams, William Shakespear, and Edgar Allan Poe.

You become A Neko again

10.2K 164 36
By -_Death_Chat_-

Ciel

You had become a neko again. How? You don't know. "Sebastian make her bathe." "Yes young master." Sebastian said. You hissed. "Get off." You screeched. You went into a full cat form in your anger and Sebastian petted your head dropping you into the bath tub. He fanboyed over your cuteness. You scratched at Sebastian and hissed repeatedly.

Sebastian

Of course you became a cat again. Of course Sebastian became a fanboy over you. "Let me pet you." Sebastian said. "Um hell no." You said setting your eyes into a glare. He ignored you and began petting your head. You wanted to resist but it felt good to you. You started to purr. "Good kitty." You got irritated and bit Sebastian's hand.

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)

"You are so cute." You meowed being a full cat because what happened freaked you out so much you turned into a full cat. Grelle picked you up and started to pet your head. You nuzzled your small head into her hand. Grelle leaned down and kissed your head. You fell asleep.

Snake

You were turned into a neko but you didn't know how. Your playful side came out and you tried to bite the Snake Emily's tail. "No (Y/N)!" Snake said. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "Sorry Snake my playfulness got out of hand." He just nodded and kissed you like ears.

Ronald

You were a neko and you didn't care, you thought you were adorable. "Ronnie come here." He came into the room he saw you as a neko. He just walked away, he remembered that you became on once before and had been really horny, he for once wasn't in the mood.

William

You were in full kitty form rolling around in circles. "Meououuww" your cat voice made. William looked at you. He didn't like cats very much. "You became something I dislike." New said you got mad and hissed and scratched his hand.

Undertaker

"Would my little kitty like some food?" Undertaker teased. "I can get my food my self" You said before wacking his face with your tail. You made your food and sat down and ate. "Kittie's are suppost to eat left overs." He said. "I'm only temporarily part kitty." You said smirking.

Claude

"You need to be washed." Claude stated. You had become a neko and got hyper and went full kitty form and had decided to play in the mud, and it led to Claude forcing you to bathe. Hecwashed you thoroughly and glared at you. "You owe me a gift when your back to normal." He said with an undertone to his voice.

Finny

You were a neko, you were in your half human, half kitty form and you were strollig around the garden. "Your kawaii." Finny said when he saw you. You blushed and pulled on the folds of your clothing. "T-Thank y-you my love." You said whilst stuttering. Finny did an out of characteristic move. He smirked grabbed your hand and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "There's no need to be shy (Y/N), you are adorable." Finny said kissing your cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474 10 11
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page
34.2K 258 31
This will be a boyfriend and girlfriend scenario book for all genders to read (Including no gender peeps. UwU)Hope you enjoy reading these! Oh! And...
542K 8.5K 51
Diabolik lovers boyfriends scenarios obvi will include sakamaki's & mukami's. Best Rankings #2 boyfriend imagine 3/19/19 #7 bf 7/16/19
1.4K 22 19
monster high boyfriend scenarios/imagines! me love monster high boys :)