Phoenix drop high

By garmau34073407

Aphmau has to move into a house alone,after her parents die from a car reck, but worse of all she has to go t... More

A new town
A new school
Charecter intro
Another day
The spys
Update
A school play
Vlyad
Magicks
A haulting stop
Irene's power
Laurence Zvahl
For real
Secrets
PLEASE READ
Getting back
Helping Aphmau
Scaleswind
Update
AHHHHHHHHH
Patching things up
Thank you
Monday
Lunch
help
Weekend
The new girl
Getting ready
Bus drive
Bus dirve pt.2
2k
Day 1
Face reveal!
Day 2 part 1
Day 2 part two
3k!
Day 3
Day 4
Not so good
Please remember
I know you?
With Aaron
Feverish
Tagged
5k!
Pointless
Update
Dont tell them
WHAT?!
Spilling over
So close
NEW BOOK!
Hey

Remembering?

1.2K 39 12
By garmau34073407

Aphmau's P.O.V

On the bus ride back to Pheonixdrop these guys kept looking at me. A blonde, a brown hair one, a blue haired one and and white haired one. But, I couldn't help thinking about that guy, the one with black hair and bandanna.How can I think that? I don't know him, or at least now I don't. I think I knew him, there's Somthing familiar about him. The bus halts to a stop.

"WERE HERE! SINCE ITS SATURDAY YOU HAVE THE DAY OFF! GO HOME!" Yells the teacher. She yells a lot. We get off and I think I remember where I live. I go there and see a White House Jeffory comes with me. I walk inside. I see someone there.

"Oh, great your back! Celestia is just fine." She says and leaves. It comes flooding back to me, part of it. I have a dog, I remember my school times, classes. I hear a knocking on my door. I open it, it's that blonde and brown haired guy.

"Jeffory!" I say. He comes. Both the guys frown weird.

"Um...hi." I say.

"Aphmau where were you?" Asks the blonde guy.

"Garroth I told you!" Says the brown haired guy. So the blondes name is Garroth.

"Shush! Aphmau this is Laurence and Garroth, they go Pheonixdrop high." Says Jeffory.

"Stop being demeaning Jeffory!" I say. "They seem familiar." I say.

"What is going on Aphmau?!" Asks Garroth.

"She has...amnesia. She'll talk to you later." Says Jeffory then closes the door.

"Jeffory did I know them?" I ask.

"Yeah. They were your friends." He says.

"Friend zone?" I ask. He looks down a bit.

"Slightly. But, they never really made a move." He says."No answering doors Lucinda should be over soon to talk to you. Stay put." He says.

"Where would I go Aaron's house?" I ask. A name slipping out.

"How did you know his name?!" He asks.

"I-I don't know." I say.

"Do you remember anything else?" He asks.

"N-no I don't even know who Aaron is." I say. Could it be hoodie guy? I hear the doorbell ring. I get it, it's that girl Lucinda. She smiles.

"Hey Aphmau." She says.

"Hey." I say. She comes inside.

"Do you remember anything?" She asks.

"No, not aside from moving here." I say. Jeffory speaks up.

"She remembered Aaron's name." He says.

"Do you know who he is." She asks. I just want to stop being asked these questions.

"No." I say.

"Jeffory, there's not anything I can do. If the potion worked it would have kicked in by now." She says sadly. I look down. Why can't I remember anything?

"A-are you sure?" He says.

"Maybe if she rests, but she-is really a miracle. She lives through that. Not many people can say they have. It must be the blood of Irene." She says.

"Ok." I say.

"I'll go, Jeffory you might want to go home too. She has a lot to handle." Says Lucinda.

"But- ok. Aphmau if you need anything call me." He says. I nod. It's like everyone is treating me like a child. I hate it. They both leave and I sit down on my sofa. Celestia justs sits. I think. Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. That name, it's so familiar. But why? I must have some relation. I'm kinda tired so I take a shower and try to go to bed. I look at the clock, it's three a.m. I'm so restless I just get up and walk out the door. I start walking when I see the hoodie guy. I walk to him. It must be him. Right?

"Ummm...sorry but I was wondering if you were Aaron?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Do you remember?" He asks. His voice is deep and soothing.

"What?" I ask. His face looks down. He's wearing a red mask. I wonder why.

"You should go home. If you don't remember." He says.

"No, I think I remember you. You seem so familiar. It might be creepy but your name, if your Aaron was the only name I remembered. I don't know if I knew you or anything but. I had to know." I say. He unites his bandanna and looks up at me. His eyes. I remember memories of him come flooding in my mind. I start to cry I remember him. I slam against his chest and hug him tightly.

"A-a-Aaron, I remember. I remember." I say. He hugs me tightly. I swear I saw a tear run down his face.

"I thought I'd lost you." He says.

"I remember. It's all really foggy. But your crystal clear." I say.

"But Garroth Laurence. I barley remember. Like ghost." I say. He lifts up my chin.

"Aphmau, losing you was the scariest thought in my mind. But, you remember." He says. I hug him even tighter.

"I missed you." I say.

"I've missed you too." He says. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
85.3K 3.7K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !