Hired For Luke. Janoskians Fa...

By silentbeauty24

Analeigh Jane Woods. A extraordinary seventeen year old, misunderstood teenage girl. What Happens when she ge... More

Hired For Luke. *Janoskians Fan Fic (Luke Brooks)*
Concert Time.
The Decision.
What Job?
Convincing
So Long..
Nice To Meet You.
Debut..
Lanaleigh... Part One.
Lanaleigh... Part Two.
Nuisance...
New York..
Time Square.
His Beauty.
Another Day.
Out For Lunch.
Dinner, and Memories.
A Gentle Touch.
Electricity...
Sweden.
Caught.
Sink, or Swim?
Tingled feelings.
Brooks Brother's Dating Game.
England.
Alright.
Feel...
Three Little Words.
Home.
Need...
Goodbye.
Sequel. I think Yes.

Feelings.

69.3K 1.6K 580
By silentbeauty24

"Even though I wish it was just us going..."

___________________________

Breathe, just breathe. His words spark my heart, I wish it was just us going to but I just don't want to rush anything.

And I'm scared because of that, if he truly does like me I want him to feel it, not just say it. I don't want him to pretend just because we have been assigned to be a Publicity couple.

I'm just frightened really, I don't want to start developing feelings. If I know he's just being so nice to me because we have been paired up. We need to keep things slow, and I do know that.

But does my heart?

I stay quiet and smile, removing my gaze from him. We make it to the hotel where we meet insider our Hotel. And right before my eyes.

The the so called "Guys" are examining my undergarments.

"Daniel! What the hell, put those down now!" I screech causing the rest of the delinquents to dart their vision to me.

"Oh shit!." Beau shouts getting up and running around the room, me on on his tail.

"Beau give them back to her!" Luke shouts, chasing James who has one of my bra's.

Fuck my life seriously.

"Skip stop!" I shout, as he begins to throw out all of my belongings. I think I'm about to lose it.

Stay Calm Ana. Be the bigger person.

"Everyone Stop fucking Running, and sit your asses down now!." I holler, all eyes on me. One by one the lads, make there way on the couch fits of laughter echoing throught the room. So much for being the bigger person.

I swear they will be the death of me. I take a hold of my possessions one by one, giving each of them a scowl in the process. Even though Daniel really didn't want to give me them back, I had to literally pry them out of his hand. Making me fall back and landing on my butt In the process.

Taking a seat on the floor grabbing a hold of whats left on the floor stuffing my clothes into the suitcase.  "Analeigh, Analeigh."

"What, Beau." I spat, completely annoyed at what just happened. But I have to admit it was quite funny.

"Your so cute, when you mad." He chuckles helping me zip of the once destroyed suit case. I watch intently as Luke doesn't take his eye off of me.

"Oh shut up." I laugh taking a seat next to Luke on the couch. Beau following behind, the rest of the boys playing some game on the xbox, Fifa I believe. I'm not really familiar with the xbox.

"You fucking cheated, I saw you!" Daniel shouts yelling at Jai who has a smirk plastered on his face.

"So when we leaving?" I ask looking up at Luke, who's vision is glued onto the screen. Noticing the features of his face, harden when i speak to him. "I don't know yet." He mutters.

Which is a bit strange, I mean I didn't do anything to him. Did I? "Uhmm, we'll leave at Like seven. And its Four now so we better get dressed. Come along boys." Beau smiles before exiting with the rest of the lads.

"Are you going to get dressed." I ask slightly at the boy to my right, as I step towards my bed.

"Not, now I'll be back i have to be somewhere else." He stammers, grabbing his phone and walking out the door. Leaving me alone in the enormous hotel room for the second time today.

*Luke's POV*

Thousand of thoughts are racing through my mind. All the text says is "We need to talk." I have no clue what Ms. Ross wants to talk about. "Hmm, maybe its because you took Analeigh out to Lunch. When she wasn't suppose to. You idiot." My conscious reminds me.

I was suppose to ask for permission but, I felt bad for the girl. Having to be locked up all day, I wouldn't want to be like that. Even though I left the Interview when I wasn't suppose to, I can't help it. I just wanted to get to know her.

To see if I have any feelings toward her, yes I was flirting with her quite a lot. Complimenting, and laughing. I genuinely had a great time. There's lots about her that I don't know about her, but I want to know.

All that's going to happen is I'm going to get bitched at, but I don't mind really. It was so worth it, I almost kissed her I have no clue why, I guess I just wanted to feel something. Its been awhile since I've been in a relationship, and I just wanted to feel what it is to be adored by a person.

I saw the gleam in her eyes too, she wanted to come closer. But something was preventing her, and I know that.

Walking towards the door I hear a bit of chatter and a crinkled sound of paper.

Knocking gently I want to just get this over with. "Come in." Ms. Ross hollers from the other side of the door.

Her eyes wander towards me as I step in hesitantly. "Take a seat." She demands as I plant myself in a open chair.

"Can you tell me about this." She says holding down a article form a magazine, referring to me and Analeigh stepping out of the hotel.

"Obviously me, and Analeigh stepping out of the hotel." I huff, this completely pointless.

"I thought I said, ask for permission before you take her anywhere." I really should just leave becasue if I don't this will never end.

"You might have." I say flatly, cleaning out the ends of my nails.

"I'm not going to get into this Brooks, but I don't want it to happen again. She is strictly for Publicity purposes only, so don't start developing feelings. Or you will no longer have a "girlfriend." She spats.

"I am not developing feelings, so don't worry about it." I retort, well I don't think I am. I just like the way her eyes glisten, the way her lips form a smile when she looks at something she likes. Or the ting of pink her cheeks absorb when, we call her out on something.

"Luke, you better not. Or its off with her. I mean it." She reminds me, as I dart towards the door.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I heard it enough." I stammer, exiting.

That's not going to keep me from her.

*

Making my way towards my hotel room, from Beau and Daniel's room. I told them what happened, they agreed with me that Ms. Ross is over exaggerating.

The bitch really needs to find a hobby and stop worrying about how I feel towards someone.

But do I feel something? I'm not even sure myself.

Walking into the room I am speechless, Analeigh is wearing a shot strapless lace dress above the knees, hugging her curves in all the right places.

She is absolutely stunning, her hair pulled up half way, and draping over her shoulder. 

"Where did you go?" She asks silently, but my eyes cannot stop scanning every inch of her beautiful self.

"You look stunning." The words slipping from my mouth, as I hold my mouth preventing anything else to come out. Her cheeks turning a ting of pink, the way I love.

"Thank you. Are you going to get ready?" She asks slightly, feeling uncomfortable at my deep gaze, fixed upon her.

"I'm so speechless right now." I admit. Again, I really don't care if I'm embarrassing myself right now.

"Thank you Luke, now go get dressed." She giggles, placing her hand on my chest in attempt to get me to the bathroom.

But I switch roles, and grab ahold of her waist pushing her against the bed, until I lay upon her.

"And what if I don't. What will you do" I growl playfully, pinning her arms beside her. Her face filling with surprise, and her breathing hitching.

"I-I don't know." She says breathlessly.

Nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck. I whisper, in her ear. Planting a simple kiss to the side of her Jaw bone.

"You won't do anything."

***************************************************

*A/N*

THERE IT IS!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT :p

SORRY IF THERE WAS TYPOS :p

ABYWAYS I HAVE TO GET OFF!

IF YOU WANT A SECOND UPDATE TODAY VOTE! COMMENT!

AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY'S!

I WILL DO A SECOND UPDATE IF I GET A DECENT AMOUNT OF READS, COMMENTS, AND VOTES :)

ILY ALL! THANK YOU FOR THE 10K! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 364 37
Molly Carter is a 21 year old college student in Chicago, visiting her cousin Jacob in Melbourne, Australia for the Christmas season. She immediately...
88.8K 1.3K 38
Ellison Jones is an 18 year old girl who moved to Melbourne Australia with her friends a year ago. One day while shopping at the mall, she runs into...
200K 4.6K 37
This book was poorly written by some uneducated 14 year old girl. Feel free to read if you wish.
2.3K 47 17
Bre Brooks was just another girl. she wasn't really known in the real world but her brothers were. Her brother just so happen to be BEAU, Jai and Luk...