Will We Last?

By qveenlexxxx

"God works in mysterious ways, be patient with him and his doings" More

Chap 1
2
3
4
5.memories
6.
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13 pt2
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

31

202 10 0
By qveenlexxxx

Omniscient
Continuing from chap. 30

   August sped down the street trynna' make it to his destination. He couldnt take it anymore. After breakin' and burstin' into tears, he knew exactly what he needed to do. He was tired of playin' these games. This time he wasnt finna' let it end. Knowin' he needed her more than anything right now he continued to sped doin' 85 inna 35 not carin', as long as he got to her he was fine.

Bzona smiled happily that Millz agreed to meetin' up with her to rekindle their friendship.

Layin' with her towel still on in her empty bed, somethin' she still not used to she sighed.

Havin' August not layin' down with her made blame herself. She should have never did what she did. They would have still been communicating if that would have never happened. Now they are back at square one. So she thought

Ignorin' the police car that was sittin' on the side of the road clockin speed. August continued to do 85 nearly runnin' all the red lights he came across. Alertin' the police, she cut her siren lights, pullin' off from the curb, she got behind August car, indicatin' that she wanted him to pull over.

Sighn in fustration he looked in his rear view mirror noticin' the police car behind him.
"Man fuck" he hit his steering wheel, yellin', while pullin' ova.

The police car pulled over behind him, stayin' in the car for a while so she can register his license plate. Finally gettin' out her car, she walked to his knockin' on the window. Rollin' down the window August gave her his full attention.

"License and registration"
August already pulled out his car registration out the glove compartment, handin' it to her.
"License" she emphasized.

"Oh yea" August patted his pockets rememberin' he had put on sweats. Lookin' in his cup holders he still didnt see his wallet.

"Shit" he sighed while quickly rubbin' his hands over his head. Alreatin' the officer makin' her quickly put her hand on her gun, to be prepared for Whateva.
"Iion have it"

"Sir would you step out the car slowly for me?" She asked.

August cut off the car takin' his keys out the ignition, unlockin' the doors and slowly steppin' out, with his hands up. She helped him post himself up on the car top and patted him down, checkin' to see if he hand anythin' illegal, because of the redness of his eyes. But truth is he havent gotten any sleep and from him cryin' not to long ago resulted in him havin' red eyes.

"Could you give me your full name and License number?"

"August Alsina Jr" he said slowly for her to be able to comprehend.
She nodded lettin' him know that she finished writin' it down.
"Okay and license number"

He recited his license number to her.

She nodded while walkin' ofd and sittin' back in her car with her legs hangin' out, typin' the imformation August gave her in the computer.

Finally loadin' his information  poped up along with his old mug shot he took years ago. Lookin' through his record she noticed he had a bench warrant for not showin' up for court. Shakin' her head she got up out the car pullin' on her handcuffs walkin' to August.

"I have to Arrest you Mr.Alsina" she sighed because her plann was to only give a ticket. "I would let you slide but I can't because your information is already processd in the system." August already knew the drill so he put his hands behind his back while she read him his rights.

Bzona tiredly got out the bed, awakenin' from her nap checkin' the time, seein' the nap only lasted for 30 minutes which felt like hours. Sighin' she walked out the room into the kitchen to get somethin' to eat out the fridge. Openin' the fridge she found the left over Chinese food takin' it out to warm it up.

Hearin' the microwave beep, she took it out and got a spoon gettin' ready to eat, only to be interrupted by her phone ring.

"Ughhh" she groaned not wantin' to walk all the way back into her room, but she did anyway.

Bzona: "Hello?"

She asked because she didnt recognize the number.

August: "Bzona"

August called her name to let her know it was him.

Bzona: "August"

She asked suprised because she havent talked to him inna while, and wasnt lookin' foward in him callin' her.

Bzona: "Why didnt you call from your phone."

August: "look Ill explain' allat lata' but I need ya' to come bail me out"

Bzona eyes widened.

Bzona: "Bail you out...August what the hell did you do"

She semi-yelled.

August: "Iion have time for questions, Ill pay ya' back I promise I just need you right now"

Bzona nodded her head, as if he can see her.

Bzona: "Okay, im on my way"

Hangin' up the phone she ran to her basket of clothes pullin' out the first thing she saw.

Even though August didnt think about callin' or talkin' to her before all of this, she still wasnt finna let him sit in a jail house, so she pulled money out her hiding draw to bail him out hopin' it was enough. Now the only thing she have to do is find a ride.

Bzona: "Hey momma M"

She tried to sound okay in the phone.

Monica: "Guh whatchu callin' all late fah, interruptn my sleep"

Bzona: "I kinda needa favor"

She hesitated to tell her what the favor was and why she needed it.

Monica:" Chile spit it out"

Bzona: "I needa ride"
                              *

August sat in the holdin' cell, not understanding why he had to be arrested, when he knew for sure that he went to court a while back.

Hopin' that his bail wasnt high, his mind drifted off to his car that was impounded and the ticket he received for speedin'. All the bad luck that just seem to fall upon his lap, seriously takin' a huge toll on him.

"Alsina" he heard a officer yell. Makin' him stand up and walk to the bars. "Looks like your bein' released" he took out his keys unlockin' the bars lettin' August out.

"Williams when yo' fine ass gonna' let me out" somebody yelled from the back of the cell, makin' officer Williams chuckle shakin' his head.

"When yo bail get paid" he responded makin' others laugh.

Walkin' towards the front of the station they both spotted Bzona and August was released to her after he signed some papers, and got information about his car.

They both walked out the station, in complete silence, not known what to say. Makin' it to momma M car, B unlocked the car gettin' in and startin' it up. Momma M allowed her to keep the car until she pick it up since she needed to catch up on sleep and she decided to just use Charles car for a while.

"August" Bzona sighd. "Can you please tell me why I had to bail you out"

"Bench warrent, from some years back" he replied.

"And what did you do for that to come to their attention?"
She asked stoppin' at a red light lookin' at him.

"I got pulled ova' for speedin' "

"Where was you goin' so important for you to be speedin' knowin' they be clockin' speed lik crazy nowadays" B asked.

"Yo' house" he quietly mumble.

"My house" She asked shocked that he was even thinkin' about talkin' to her.

Bzona turned into his apartment complex, pullin' into a parkin' spot.

" yea, I was comin' ta' talk and that shit happened" August sighd puttin' his head down before lookn' up. " I really need you right now Nelly B"

_____

    August and Bzona both at down on his bed, uncomfortably since this is basically the first time they actually really talked to each other since what happened.

Bzona felt as if he was judgin'
her the way he was intensely starin' at her. But what she didnt know was he was thinkin' of what to tell her.

"August can you please jus' tell me whats wrong" she begged concerned about what was wrong.

"Come on lets just put our situation aside for a moment"

August nodded, layin' back onto the bed with his hands behind his head.

"Ya' know my moms in the hospital because of me?" He rhetorically asked not wantin' an answer back.
"She sittin' up thea paralyzed because of me" tears fell from his eyes.

"Man B im so fucked up, its all my fault"

"Aug, dont say that, its not your fault...all things happen for a reason and belive it or not there is a reason behind all of this. You cant keep beatin' yourself up for the rest of your life for somethin' you nor anyone eles could prevent." Bzona told him.

"Nah man if I woulda neva' confronted her, this shit woulda neva happened, I woulda neva been at yo house that night...we woulda still been talkin' all this coulda been avoided."

"August im so sorry I wasnt here for you" Bzona sighd. "Why didnt you come sooner"

"I thought I needed some time to think, but that was just a thought" he sat up. "Look Bzona im apologize for jus walkin' out on you that night, I was still trynna' wrap my head around what just happened" he explained.

"Its fine I understand, I didnt mean to do what I did, so please dont think I get drunk and suck any and eveybody because I dont and please dont think any different of me because of what I did it was a first time thing and I-"

"First time?" August smirked interruptn her. Bzona brown skin flushed red while she covered her face. "No need to be embarrassed, its already done, im not gonna think no different of you" he told her.

"Question" Bzona started. "Why did you finger me and not you kno" she motioned to what she was talkin' bout makin' August laugh and shrugg.

"I was caught up in the moment, I mean I woke up gettin' raped, but if you want the favor returned baby ill do it" He licked his lips at her touchin' her thigh.

"August no" she removed his hand. "That night was a mistake and I dont want to create another one, you see what it did to us.. August im not trynna' go anymore weeks without talkin' to you."

They both sat in silence, until B got up to go. Nothin' was ment to be said at the moment. B contemplated on expressin' her feelings to him Again but she decided against it. She didnt want to feel the same feelin' she felt before.

"I'll take you to the station to get your car, since she's lettin' me use hers" she said reachin' for  the door

"What if it dont turn out into a mistake?" August asked still stuck on their conversation. He got up walkin' towards her.

"Aug its best if we're just friends, I dont want our friendship to end because we couldnt stay in a relationship its jus-"

August mashed his lips into hers while she was talkin' makin' her talkin' cease into mumbles. Trynna pry his lips off hers she finally give in allowing his tounge to explore around her mouth.

"Stop-stop" Finally she pried his lips off hers, not wantin' this to go any farther. Even though she been feining for this moment. It felt good to have their lips colliding together.

"I love you Nell man" August confessed lookin' her into the eye, somethin' he been wantin' to do for a while but never found the courage to.

"Aug-" she sighed turning her head.

"Bzona tell me you still have those feelings for me" he begged.

"I don't want to...but I do" she said lowly. "I love you too August"

Softly kissin' her again' he pulled her to him.
"Stay tonight" he smirked. Makin' her shake her head.

"Oh no mister..you aint finna return no favors this way"

August held his hands up in surrender. "I promise, I just wanna hold ya' baby"

Bzona gave in, known her body wanted to be close to his again.
_______

They cute
Vote
Comment
How yall feel?
Bzona?
August?
Million?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 123K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
141K 5.2K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...
22.7K 737 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
1.8M 80.3K 42
"๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...