A Vampire Among Us (Fred Weas...

By WeaselB3e

Alexandria Desmond was turned into a vampire two years ago during her years at Hogwarts. She is now a Seventh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 42

1.1K 36 1
By WeaselB3e

There was nothing but footsteps and the uncomfortable feeling the sun left against her skin as Alexandria let the blood pour from her mouth and down her front. She'd been retching for what felt like several hours, the blood covered the ground before her in a huge puddle as Alexandria sat on her knees and hung her head.

The footsteps were louder now, they sounded like boots against the stone until they finally stopped across the crimson lake. Alexandria slowly lifted her head to meet the disapproving scowl that was plastered on the identical face she saw in the mirror every day. Except this reflection had black eyes.

"It's over," Alexandria said softly, blood trickling down her chin. "You're history."

"You really don't know how this works...do you?" The vampire version of herself smirked. "If starving me close to death didn't work, why would the actual cure?"

"The cure is clearing my blood, you'll be gone soon," Alexandria spoke as she took a deep breath but blood trickled down her throat and she began to splutter.

"You're so pathetic," the vampire sneered, taking steps through the blood before she knelt down so that she was eye level with Alexandria. "We've been as thick as thieves for three years....you can't get rid of me this easily." The vampire scowled, quickly grabbing Alexandria's throat in her hands before slowly crushing her windpipe as she lifted Alexandria to her feet.

"You want to get rid of me? You better start fighting because I'm not going away that easily," the vampire hissed. She pushed Alexandria away, forcing her to stagger through her own blood as she coughed.

"I'll get rid of you," Alexandria coughed horribly, "you'll be gone and I can live--"

"Happily ever after?" The vampire came closer to her, running her fingers down Alexandria's cheek as she smirked slightly. "oh darling....you can't get rid of me just by vomiting blood. You have to do much better than that."

Alexandria breathed deeply, moving sluggishly as she stepped forward, "then I'll murder you with my bare hands," she sneered lifting her hands for the vampire's throat.

The vampire moved faster than Alexandria, moving off to the side as Alexandria staggered forward, swatting at her hands harshly.

"Sweetheart, save your strength," the vampire snickered. "You need to die with some dignity."

"I took the cure..." she began to cough horribly, "why aren't you weak?"

"In order to make sure a tick doesn't infect you, you must dispel of all the blood and fully remove the tick," the vampire chuckled. "Too bad you don't have the strength to kill the tick."

Alexandria's eyes searched the room for anything, anything that could be used to kill. There were rocks and other bits of debris scattered everywhere, nothing that could do damage....Alexandria's hopes were slowly dying as she realized there would be no getting out of this.

The vampire version of herself was laughing as Alexandria fell to the ground, blood soaking through her clothing. Alexandria was lifted in the air and tossed like a useless toy, the footsteps were fast and Alexandria couldn't react quick enough and she felt her arm snap easily in the vampire's grip.

"You were always weak," the vampire commented as she stepped on Alexandria's left wrist. "I hated being with you all these years. Being starved countless times, having to deal with you and your school girl antics..." The vampire kicked her back, Alexandria let out a gasp of pain as her bones were broken. "You've always sickened me. If I could've had even an ounce of control....I would've wrecked so much havoc, I would've lived like I was meant to!" she gave a dreamy sigh.

"It must suck to die then," Alexandria laughed, slowly getting up to her feet and cradling her wrist.

She received a harsh hand mark on her face in one motion, Alexandria rubbed her face as the vampire glared at her. "Like I've been saying, you have to kill me first," she sneered.

"Easy enough," Alexandria said, although her mind was screaming in protest. Her left arm was useless at this point along with her wrist.

"Do you think you can truly kill me?!" The vampire began to laugh loudly, her hands gripped Alexandria's throat, slowly applying pressure on her windpipe. "You're absolutely nothing! There's nothing you can do."

Alexandria gulped for air but to no avail, she began to kick her legs until one kick got her reflection in the stomach. The vampire dropped Alexandria on the ground from shock, Alexandria reached for a rock beside her and tossed it over the vampire's head. Shattering the window that was behind her.

"You completely missed," the vampire laughed.

"No I didn't," Alexandria shook her head while getting to her feet.

Even though Alexandria was weak, she moved her legs as fast as she could until she could touch her double and pushing her to the ground, on top of the shattered glass. Ignoring the pain in her left arm while the vampire gasped in shock as Alexandria quickly reached for a rather large piece of glass beside them.

"You don't have the guts," the vampire smirked, Alexandria raising the glass shard high above her head.

Alexandria dug the shard as forcefully as possible through the spot where the vampire's heart would be, when she took it out the glass was caked with red liquid. Alexandria didn't ponder the thought of it as she repeatedly dug the shard into the vampire's chest, she didn't realize she was screaming until her voice went hoarse.

The vampire's lips were traced with blood as she looked up at Alexandria, "I don't have the guts, do I?" Alexandria spat back. "Rot in hell."

Alexandria dug the shard deep into her reflection's abdomen without a second thought as she got to her feet and walking away. She collasped a few feet away from the dying version of herself and began to vomit blood yet again, she hadn't noticed the vampire rolling onto her side and crawling over to Alexandria.

The vampire pulled Alexandria's hair behind her and forced her head to hit the floor.

"News flash, love. There was never a cure!" she cackled manically as Alexandria's vision went black momentarily. But even if her vision was faulty, Alexandria felt the demon trembling slightly.

Alexandria hoisted herself on her good hand until she sat up, she smirked slightly at the vampire, "you're so confident and yet....so scared."

The demon frowned slightly as Alexandria got to her feet, spitting on the ground as she glared, "why can't you just die?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, exhaustion seeping through every pore.

Alexandria was slower than the demon, but quicker after injuring her, with all of her effort Alexandria grabbed the demon's head and twisted it harshly. The vampire's eyes were wide as her body fell backwards into the trail of blood she had created.

Alexandria fell to her knees, her body trembling from surprise as she looked at the body before her. The body she had ended with her own hands. More blood spewed on the ground, Alexandria collapsed on all fours and then to her stomach as her left arm gave out under the strain of holding her body up. Alexandria continued coughing as her vision slowly disappeared. And one thought remained in her mind.

It's over.

Light was bright beyond her closed eyelids, unexplainable noises and various voices filled the air. Something soft was underneath her body and something warm was touching her hand. Very gently she felt her head lifted, a small bit of fabric was laid across her eyes, giving her comfort.

Alexandria drifted away again...

When she came around again, there were two voices talking incoherently and the warmth on her hand was still there. Only this time it was tighter...

She was up and walking, the light was too harsh on her eyes so she continued to keep her eyes closed behind the fabric that was meant to provide some shade, as her legs moved mechanically underneath her body. She was being supported by something on either side as the cold flooring touched her feet...Alexandria passed out after that.

The scent of grass was pleasant and comforting, the feeling under her feet was welcoming as she was led somewhere. A thicker blindfold was over her eyes, seeing as any form of light was still too powerful to them. She felt the softness of a bed underneath her body. Alexandria soon fell asleep again.

The only familiar thing over the past events was the scent of cologne. Very familiar cologne that had once found its way absorbed into a few of her shirts after a few passionate moments alone. Those memories alone made Alexandria smile and feel at ease, something that the surrounding party outside her hidden field of vision took particular notice of as Alexandria slowly drifted.

~*~*~

Hello everyone! So, this is just a supplementary chapter at the moment. I'm studying for exams and everything, so please forgive me for errors and such. I may go back and fix it up a bit. But its good enough for your eyes!

I do hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 30
Alexandria was never like the other Beauxbaton girls. Her bright red hair and pale skin made her stick out like a sore thumb. The freckles never help...
950K 27K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK ONE ❝Lucy wasn't sure of many things. She wasn't sure exactly when she'd discovered she was a witch. She wasn't sure...
1.5M 41.5K 94
"I jumped across for you Oh, what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow" - Leah Hadleigh is no stranger to the Weasley family, having spent most o...
56.3K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...