The Witch's Vampire

By StormeyMcMaster

“Now, now, enough with the pissing contest, boys.” Sage says, still giggling. Dominic shoots me a look that... More

WARNING!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 2

15.1K 448 14
By StormeyMcMaster

Chapter 2

“I promise it isn’t hooker short!” Sage says while looking at me tugging the hem of the black dress she picked out for me.

“It looks like I’m asking for it!”

“You are asking for it! Besides, that’s kind of the point. You have to look sexy on your big night.”

“I understand I have to look sexy but this is slutty.”

“Eh, tomato tomahto. You look great, get over it!”

About that time my sister’s phone rings. She rolls her eyes and I already know it’s my dad calling.

“Hey papi.” She says as she answers. She listens for a little bit.

“Yeah, yeah, we’ll be there in a little while. Jade still has to do her make up.”

I hear my dad yell over the phone, “NOW SAGE!”

She hangs up on him.

“We gotta go.” She says, standing up.

“I’m doing my make up before we go.”

“Ok, fine but hurry up. I’ll grab your gear while you finish getting ready.”

I turn to the mirror to do my make up but my phone rings. It’s my guitarist, Clay.

“Hey, I just have to finish my make..” Clay interrupts me.

“Where the hell are you? Your dad is about to kill the sound guy!”

“I’m home. I just have to finish my make up.”

“Ok, but hurry. Your dad is yelling in some foreign language. It’s scaring the hell out of me.” I can hear my dad in the back ground yelling in Spanish.

“We’ll be there in 30 minutes. Is there something wrong with the sound?”

“The new sound guy seems to not know what he’s doing.”

“Ok, tell my dad I’ll be there in 30 minutes and I’ll look at the soundboard.”

“Ok, hurry.” He hangs up.

I turn back to the mirror and line the top of my eye lids with black liner and put red lipstick on. I look at myself in the mirror very satisfied with how I look, except for the short hooker dress. My hair is in curls cascading over my shoulders and my bangs are pinned back. I achieved the 50’s looks I was going for and I nod with a smile at my reflection.  Sage storms into my room.

“COME ON! Get your ass moving. We gotta go!”

“Okay, damn. Impatient much?”

She yells something in Spanish that I didn’t quite catch as she grabs my keys while heading outside. It seems my family yells in Spanish when they are being rushed. I grab my phone and heels. I look at my heels and wonder how the hell I was going to perform on stage in them.

I run out the front door and Sage already has the car started and sitting in the passenger seat. I climb in the driver’s seat and speed off on our way to Bruja’s.

I look down and tug at the hem of my dress again. I think to myself ‘This dress is too fucking short.’

“What did you say?” Sage says looking at me; her eyes bright green with anger.

“I didn’t say anything.”

“Yes you did. You said the dress is too fucking short.”

“Well I can feel the leather of the seat on my ass right now. Doesn’t that mean it’s too short?” I say; mirroring her anger.

“Well it’s not my fault that you always dress like a man! You’re beautiful and you should show it. If that means showing your ass, you’re showing your ass.”

“I’m dressed like I’m ready to go see my pimp.”

“Oh stop it, Jade. You look sexy. Trust me, you WANT to look sexy tonight.”

“I’m not so sure about that.” I mumble to myself.

*Sage’s P.O.V.*

I look at Jade and I don’t understand why she’s so uncomfortable. She looks amazing. She never dresses for her body. If she only knew what was in store for her tonight, she’d be grateful in my taste of clothing. I start to lose my train of thought as a vision starts to replace my thoughts of Jade’s stubborness.

I can feel my dad’s anger but I can’t really see who he’s angry with. Since when can I not see who he is angry with? I see the club and my dad is running around trying to organize things. The place is hectic. Everyone is running around and nobody seems to know what they’re doing. I hear my dad screaming in Spanish.

“Ella contracto un perro!” He yells at Tori.

What did he mean I hired a dog? I hired two people. A sound guy who was human and Dominic who was a vampire. I get angry at his insult. He wasn’t doing anything to get new people for tonight! I roll my eyes and the vision ends. I look at Jade and it seems she hasn’t noticed that I was lost in my vision. I sigh in relief. She doesn’t need to know about our world. Not yet.

We pull up in front of Bruja’s and she turns off the car and runs inside. I get out and I see her running over to the sound booth moving and pushing some guy that I didn’t hire out of the way. Who the hell is he? I didn’t have time to think of it. My dad was already in my face, eyes blazing an icy blue. Yep, he was pissed.

“You hired a fucking mutt?” He says in a deep growl.

“What are you talking about?”

“The sound guy. He’s a wolf.”

I look at the guy Jade pushed out of the way. He was standing behind her and sniffing her hair but she’s too busy doing a sound check for her band to notice. What a creep.

“That’s not the guy I hired! I hired a human.” I was so irritated he was coming at me like this.

“Then who the hell is he?”

“I don’t know! I’ll take care of it.”

I walk over to the sound booth. My dad is hot on my tracks.

“Hey! Who do you think you are, buddy?” He just stood there. I look at my dad, “I swear I didn’t hire this guy!” I turn to look back at him but he’s gone. Jade turns around, “What the hell? Where did he go?”

“Don’t worry, Jade. I’ll take care of the sound tonight.” My dad says; irritated.

*Jade’s P.O.V.*

I look at my dad and he looks pissed.

“Go hook up your gear so I can do your sound check.” He says impatiently.

I run up to the stage and hook up my guitar and microphone. We do the sound check and my dad has everything sounding great. I start to sweat and shake. I’m so nervous. Suddenly I hear my guitarist, Clay, start to sing ‘Happy Birthday’. I blush as everyone in the bar starts to sing to me. The place was packed. I glare at Clay with a smile on my face and he returned a smile revealing beautiful white teeth. They finish the song and start to cheer. I take an exaggerated bow and step up to my microphone.

“First of all I’d like to thank you all for coming out to celebrate me being a legal adult.”

“Heeeyyy she’s finally legal fellas!” Clay interrupts me, earning him a punch on the arm.

“This first song we’re playing is by Heart and it’s called ‘All I Wanna Do’.” I say as I pick up my guitar and start playing while the rest of the guys follow.

I forget my lines as I see Sage talking to a man who looks strangely familiar. She tells him something while pointing to me and he looks at me. I know him. Where do I know him from? He gives her a firm nod in agreement and walks towards the stage…towards me. I suddenly realize who he is. He’s the man from my dream. My heart stops and everything around me disappears. All I could focus on was him walking to me, staring in my eyes with the same look in them as he had in the dream. Hunger. He’s wearing black jeans and a black shirt that says ‘SECURITY’ on the back. His hair is dark and long; flowing over his shoulders. Damn, he looked good. He stops right in front of me, locking me in his gaze. I can’t move. I don’t even know if I’m still playing. All I know is I can’t stop staring into his dark fathomless eyes. I bite my lip, trying to pull myself out of this dream. It doesn’t work. This isn’t a dream. He looks at my lips and gives me a wicked smile. I squirm on stage, trying to rid myself from this feeling of lust and passion. 

I was pulled out of his gaze by Clay slapping me on the shoulder. “What the hell?” he says irritated. I shake my head focusing back on my playing and singing but I don’t take my eyes off of the new bouncer my sister hired. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.7K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
12.3K 331 46
"And for your information I too had liked you perhaps a little too much." She looked away biting her lips in the process. "Unfortunately we both kn...
84.4K 2.8K 28
I panted hard, when Daniel wispered into my ear: "We should call you Snow white." I barely manged to answer him in my pleasure filled state. "Why's t...