Hired For Luke. Janoskians Fa...

By silentbeauty24

Analeigh Jane Woods. A extraordinary seventeen year old, misunderstood teenage girl. What Happens when she ge... More

Hired For Luke. *Janoskians Fan Fic (Luke Brooks)*
Concert Time.
The Decision.
What Job?
Convincing
So Long..
Nice To Meet You.
Debut..
Lanaleigh... Part One.
Lanaleigh... Part Two.
Nuisance...
New York..
Time Square.
His Beauty.
Another Day.
Feelings.
Dinner, and Memories.
A Gentle Touch.
Electricity...
Sweden.
Caught.
Sink, or Swim?
Tingled feelings.
Brooks Brother's Dating Game.
England.
Alright.
Feel...
Three Little Words.
Home.
Need...
Goodbye.
Sequel. I think Yes.

Out For Lunch.

73.3K 1.6K 498
By silentbeauty24

Its about an hour and I can't even stay still. I'm literally just pacing back and forth, like a weirdo.

I never realized how lonely it could be without everyone. Luke, the rest of the boys, and Annie and my mom.

This is going to be a challenge to occupy myself.

I've began watching the rest of Pitch Perfect, that I watched last night before drifting away. I miss them incredibly, and I sound pathetic I know but I miss Luke too, and Beau and Skip messing around with me.

Maybe I should go out and explore the Hotel... Yeah I should, just to take my mind off of things.

Making my way towards the door, I grab my phone just in case heading towards the elevators. Hitting the first floor button. I wait till I get to the bottom to hear the little ding and make my way around.

Taking in the scenery of the Foreign place. The concierge giving me a weird glance before resuming the motion of his pen on the clipboard.

*

*Ring-Ring*

I realize my phone going off before stepping back into the elevator.

I've been up and down for the past thirty minutes. Not as fun as I thought when I was told to go back into my room, by the stuck up concierge. He was a complete ass.

Clicking the green button to answer before placing it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answer, the number wasn't anything I've seen before.

"Hey, love what you up to?" It was Luke and I was ecstatic, I really missed his voice.

"Oh, nothing really riding up and down the elevator. And now I'm pretty sure the concierge hates me." I sigh, hopefully he could hear the boredom in my tone.

"How many times have you been up and down?" He asks with a chuckle at the end. Oh how I missed his laugh, it lightens up my mood every time I hear it.

"Like seven times I think..." I say my tone sounding a bit unsure.

"I can see why he's getting annoyed." He chuckles again I hear faint voices I the background of the other boys.

"Jai, get off your damn phone. Stop being a cunt." Beau shouts.

"Haha I can see the boys are getting a long just fine." I say sarcasm evident in my tone. "And, I am not annoying." I add defending myself.

I've made it to my room and shut the door plopping myself on the bed,

"I know your not annoying, your rather adorable." He laughs, causing my cheeks to flush, I swear if the boys were here they would give me shit about it. But I don't care just knowing Luke thinks I'm adorable makes me happy.

"Your so cute." I say, hearing Beau in the background making moaning noises.

"Uh.. Luke.. More, more! Harder.. I'm so close!." He shouts, his voice very audible to make out.

"Beau, fuck off I can't hear Analeigh!" Luke shoust, making me have to pull the phone away.

"No Beau give it back!." He shouts again, I guess he tool the phone because I can sure hear a lot of panting, and fits of laughter.

"Hey, Analeigh girl! How you doing." Beau says in the worst American accent.

"Haha Beau that is a horrid accent, you need to stop." I chuckle, twirling a stand of hair.

"Is, not I am better than the other cunts." He retaliates, referring to the other guys.

"Okay, whatever you say..."

"Here, Luke take it Analeigh is judging me." He uses his American accent making him sound a bit like a girl.

I laugh so hard, I roll over and hit the floor.

"Analeigh." I hear Luke's faint voice.

Grabbing the phone I place it to my ear. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say breathlessly wiping a tear away.

"Well, I have good news." He chimes. Yes maybe the rest of the Interview got canceled. Fingers crossed.

"Go on." I encourage.

"Well I got out of a Interview, so I was thinking maybe we could go out for lunch."

"Yeah sounds good! When will you be here?" I chime. I'm so happy but he didn't have to get out of a Interview to spend time with me.

"In about an Hour after this Interview. So, see you soon! Oh and wear a sweater if a bit chilly outside."

"Okay see you ina bit! Bye." And with that I quickly end the call and head to my suitcase, I think I should change we are going out for lunch and I'm so stoked!

Grabbing my suitcase, I find a Oversized white wool sweater, along with some black leggings and my black combat boots.

Tucking in the strands of hair from the messy bun I've created. I carefully lined the black liquid of my eye lid.

"Shit." I groan hearing the ring-tone of my phone to belt out, as the line goes off course.

"Hello." I respond rather annoyed that my eyeliner is no longer straight 

"Well, someone isn't to happy to hear me." Luke chuckles, making me feel bad for sounding annoyed.

"Sorry, my eye liner isn't coming out the way I wanted it to." I sigh in defeat.

"Oh well you don't need it anyways, your so much more prettier without it." He states, making the blood rise to my cheeks.

"Thank you." I shyly reply.

"Oooh, Lukey like someone. Cute Couple Alert!." James shouts.

I like how they tease him too, and not just me.

"Anyways, the reason I was calling was to tell you I'll be there in about twenty minutes. SO see you soon!"

"Okay." I smile, ending the call.

I really can't wait to see where were going.

Wiping the eyeliner residue off, I decided to do no make up. Luke did say I look better, which makes my heart flutter.

Slipping on my boots, I head down the hall into the elevator.

When I reach the lobby I hear the vibration of my phone.

"From: Luke: I'm Here! :) "

I'm so excited I can't even hide it. Not even the scowl of the concierge can lessen my mood. When I make it to the door, I'm greeted my Luke and the familiar bodyguard.

"Hey, beautiful." He smiles, and takes my hand. To my surprise there is fans out today, being held back of course. Luke waves at them before we are rushed into the van.

Some fans still chanting the "Best Friends" song. It truly is amazing how dedicated they are for every boy.

"So where are we going?" I ask as I divert my attention to Luke's beautiful self.

"I was just thinking a nice restaurant, with a view of the city." He smiles taking the pad of his thumb and wiping it against my cheek.

Making my heart flutter, the tingled sensation of his touch. Making me look away from his gaze.

"Come here." The boy to my right chuckles, cupping the end up my chin.

My eyes flicker from his eyes, to his lips as he inches his face close.

Will he kiss me?

"I like that you didn't wear make up, you look very beautiful." He smiles kissing the side of my cheek.

My cheeks flush, as he lets go. Feeling really embarrassed I thought he was going to kiss me, but I do think its still a bit soon.

We should take things slow. I think?

**

We arrive at a little restaurant, which has a little bit of people and a calming aura.

Reaching a waitress who looks about mid twenties. "Reservation for Brooks." He smiles, then looking down at me.

He's a little taller than me, but it doesn't bother me.

"Right this way." We watch her as we walk up a few stairs and into a room with the perfect view of the city. I don't even know how its possible, but the view is.

Taking our seats, the waitress pour water in our glasses then walks away.

Luke diverting his attention towards me, then speaking. "So how much fun did you have?" He spoke, a hint of sarcasm evident.

"Not, that much fun I was really bored out of my mind. And made the concierge rather mad at me." I mutter laughing a bit.

"How about you, how were the Interviews?" I ask taking a sip of my water, feeling the coolness trickle down my throat.

"They were okay I guess, same questions every other interviewer asks. We really missed you though." He smiles, staring at my lips as I take another sip.

"Trust me I missed you as well." I chuckle.

"You missed me?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

Shit. I just gave my feelings away.

"Missed you all." I quickly correct myself feeling the ting of pink.

Great, Analeigh your such a fail. I mentally scold myself.

"Haha, its okay babe. I missed you too." He says giving me a reassuring smile, reaching over the table caressing my arm. "A lot." He adds.

Our eyes flickering off each other's lips. I pull face closer planting a kiss to his cheek. His eyes gleaming at my touch.

We break contact once the waitress makes her way towards us.

"What can I get you two?"

We ordered what we wanted and waited, conversing about how silly the boys were. And about my our families. I barely found out what part of Australia he was from. I might need to research them up sometime.

Once we finished our food, we left without a commotion, and headed back to the hotel where the rest of the boys were.

"Did you like today?" Luke asked out of the blue as we made it inside the van.

I really did like how today went, especially spending time with Luke.

"Yes, very much thank you for taking me out today. How about you?" I smile clicking t he end of the seat-belt.

"It was amazing, I would like to do that again."

"Me too, we are still going to dinner right?" I question him letting out a laugh.

"Hungary are we dear?" He teases, as I nudge him in the side.

"No, It was just a question." I pout. He's making me feel fat.

"It was a joke Love, but yea we are." He says planting another kiss to my cheek. "Even though I wish it was just us going..."

____________________________________________________________

*A/N*

So... How was it?

I liked it.. :P

Anyways... Did anyone else watch the "Banana" Video they posted.... xD

I literally laughed so hard, Especially at Skips part. Where he was showering in the fountain, eating a Banana. :P

It was hilarious! Skips part was my favorite or when that guys was like. "Dude you can't eat a Banana and look at me like that.." To James.. :D

Anyways.. Please

Vote!
AND

COMMENT!

ADD TO YOUR Library's :)

ILY ALL! NIGHT! :)

P.s I couldn't find a Banana gif, so theres nuffing :p

 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...
12.8K 364 37
Molly Carter is a 21 year old college student in Chicago, visiting her cousin Jacob in Melbourne, Australia for the Christmas season. She immediately...
1.6K 3 10
When 17 year old Katie has to go to Melbourne for her auntie's wedding, she meets 5 boys ( Luke, Beau, Jai, Daniel & James) but a love triangle forms...
20K 288 51
This is a story of a girl named Stephanie! She moves to Melbourne, looking for a new life. Will Jai brooks, the boy next door, start the new life...