If We'd Never Met

By phenomxironeagle

Short stories/drabbles about AlyDen. :) More

If We'd Never Met
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
Announcement.
forty seven // plotless.
forty eight.
forty nine.
JeDean.

twenty four.

4.9K 129 2
By phenomxironeagle

[Last Part]

Alyssa and Dennise have gotten even more closer. They've been on countless of dates (Although they never tell that to each other) they both think that they are just two close friends hanging out.

"Oh, himala. Andito ka." Dindin said as soon as Alyssa enter their dorm.

"May lab pa kasi si Den eh, bukas na lang daw." Alyssa answered.

"Hindi mo rin siya susunduin?"

"Hindi na daw. Sabay na daw siya sa kaklase niya." Alyssa answered and sighed which made Dindin look at her, "What?"

"Wala naman." Dindin said with hesitation, "Ly.... Ano ba meron sainyo?"

"Ha? Wala, magkaibigan lang kami." Alyssa said.

"Ly." Dindin said and gave Aly a stern look, "You guys are not just friends."

"What? We are."

"No. Ly, ever since you guys met non stop yung pag-uusap niyo. You would go all the way to Katips just to drive her to her dorm. Every weekend you guys go out. You've been on countless dates." Dindin said, "Ano ba siya sayo?"

"A-a friend. That's it." Alyssa said, "We're just enjoying each other's company."

"Alyssa. Ingat lang ha. Alam ko masaya ka with her. Pero don't you wanna know kung ano status niyo?"

"Friends. That's it." Alyssa said.

--

That night Alyssa tried not to think about her conversation with Dindin. Alam naman niya sa sarili niya na magkaibigan lang sila ni Dennise, pero recently her friends are pointing out things about her and Dennise that friends don't usually do.

Pero they both reason out naman they are just close friends, but now? She don't even know anymore. She don't want to ruin whatever she and Dennise have right now.

The next day, Alyssa tried her best not to notice any difference that her friends are pointing out. So far, she's doing really good.

They are about to get some lunch kakagaling lang nila sa isang bookstore dahil Dennise is ranting about how she's so tired of reading medical books, so she bought some books which aren't Science related.... sort of.

"Shit." Dennise mumbled which didn't go unnotice to Alyssa.

"What? Why?" Alyssa asked.

"U-uhmm. My ex is here." Dennise said looking at her ex girlfriend with her new girlfriend.

Alyssa followed Dennise's sight, "That's Ara?"

"Y-yes." Dennise answered who's still dumbfounded.

Alyssa held Dennise's hand and they immediately went out of the restau. Alyssa is basically dragging Dennise who's still dumbfounded until now.

"Den? Den?" Alyssa called out as soon as she got inside of her car.

"Yes, Ly?" Dennise asked and look at Alyssa, tears are visible to her eyes.

Alyssa didn't speak, she just hugged Den really tight and that's when Dennise's tears starts to fall down.

"I-I thought I'm over her." Dennise said in between of her sobs, "It's been only 3 months since we broke up. Am I that easy to forget?"

Alyssa broke their hug, cupped Dennise's face and said, "You're not. You're hard to forget. Don't make her think about that to yourself. You're amazing, Den. She's blind not to see that."

Alyssa drove Dennise to their dorm, she stopped by to buy some pizza and ice creams for Dennise since they skip lunch. All through out the car ride she was holding Alyssa's hand to suppress her tears.

Wala pang tao sa dorm nila Den since Ella still have classes. Alyssa just let Dennise lay down on her bed while she fix the latter's lunch.

"Den, here." Alyssa said.

Dennise then sit up and turn the TV on hanggang ngayon medyo lutang pa rin siya sa pangyayari, "Thank you."

Alyssa just make sure that Dennise is comfortable if the food she bought is enough for her, she's planning to leave dahil di rin naman niya alam kung anong oras dadating si Ella.

"Stay." Dennise said and Alyssa looked at her and gave her a smile.

She walk towards Dennise and the latter scoot over to give Alyssa some space then she patted the empty space on her bed. Alyssa then sat down and they stared at each other.

Dennise put her food by her study table and hug Alyssa. Napa-atras naman si Alyssa at napasandal na lang. Dennise then wrap her arms around Alyssa's waist her head resting on the latter's chest.

"I'm sorry. I ruined our lunch." Dennise mumbled.

"Sshh. It's alright." Alyssa said as she caress Dennise's hair, "Don't worry about it."

--

Ella arrived at their dorm and was shocked to see Dennise and Alyssa all cuddled up.

Dennise's head is still resting on Alyssa's chest, her arms are still wrap around the latter's waist. Alyssa's head is resting on the bed's headboard, her arm by Dennise's waist.

She slowly leave put her stuff and quietly leave the dorm.

--

Few weeks after the incident at the restau back to normal na ulit si Dennise, they never spoke about Ara again and that's what she likes about Alyssa. She knows when is the right time to talk about things. She's glad that Alyssa didn't pressure her to speak up about it because right now she don't even want to talk about it.

Alyssa's friends were aware about what happened. Alam nila nasasaktan si Alyssa as she talk about Dennise, knowing that the latter has still feelings for her ex girlfriend pero in denial pa rin si Alyssa. That's why they decided to have dinner/inuman session with Alyssa para na rin mapagusapan na nila.

"Haay sa wakas, naaya ka din namin lumabas." Kim said referring to Alyssa.

"Grabe naman. Biglaan kasi tsaka ngayon lang may free time." Alyssa answered.

"Eh paano, busy ka kay Miss Den." Dindin said.

"Sobrang busy." Aerieal said.

They catch up with each other, Alyssa knows naman na she haven't spend a lot of time with her friends lately and she's glad that they decided to went out tonight.

Puro tawanan at biruan lang ang maririnig sa table nila habang nag-iinuman. Minsan nag-aasaran sila, pero mostly si Alyssa ang inaasar nila.

"Teka nga. Hindi na ko updated dito, eh same school lang naman tayong lahat. Sino ba tong Den or Dennise na to?" Kim asked.

"Alyssa met her nung nag-celebrate kami for our thesis months ago. Then Alyssa ended up on girl's bed." Aerieal said.

"Woah. Woah. One night stand?!" Kim asked in shocked.

"Sira! Nothing happened. I got super drunk and these so called bestfriends." Alyssa said as she rolled her eyes at Dindin and Aerieal, "Didn't even bother to find me. Siya naman kasama ko during that time so she just took me to her dorm."

"Akala ko nakipag-one night stand ka na eh." Kim said and laughed, "So, ano na status niyo? Kayo na ba?"

"What? No. No. We're just friends." Alyssa said earning questioning looks from her friends.

Dindin and Aerieal start to fill in Kim with some details about Alyssa and Dennise.

"Friends?! No way. Di na friends yan, baldo!" Kim said and drink some of her beer.

"Mga loko to. Pinagtulungan pa ko." Alyssa said and drink as well.

"Seryoso na, Ly. Tayo tayo lang naman nandito. May feelings ka na ba for Den?" Dindin asked.

Alyssa sighed, drink some beer before answering the question, "She... uh... She makes me happy. I admit, the first time I saw her I was really amazed by her. She may not be the best cook to serve me breakfast, but her hospitality and everything nabawi yun. I-I thought we wouldn't see each other again that's why ako na mismo pumunta sa Ateneo kahit di ko alam kung saan yun. I like Dennise. Hell, baka nga mahal ko na siya eh? Pero I don't want to ruin whatever we have right now. I like the things the way they are."

Dindin, Kim and Aerieal were so focus at Alyssa na napalakpak na lang sila as soon as Alyssa confessed her feelings that they didn't even notice the girl behind Alyssa.

"Ly?" The girl called out, Alyssa thought she was just hearing things dahil na rin sa alcohol in her system but when she turn around to face the girl. She froze and wished that she was just dreaming.

"D-Den." Alyssa said.

"Umm... Can we talk? In private?" Dennise asked.

"Y-yeah. Sure." Alyssa said and stood up, "Excuse lang guys. Hi, Ells."

"Is it true?" Dennise asked as soon as they got out of the restau-bar.

"It is." Alyssa said, "I'm sorry, Dennise."

"Don't be." Dennise said at napatingin si Alyssa sakanya, "I like you, Alyssa. A lot. Pero I want to make sure that whatever I'm feeling towards you is real. That I'm not feeling this because you're always there for me. That I'm not using you to get over Ara."

Alyssa is still absorbing what she heard from Dennise. The latter kiss her in the cheeks making her go back to reality, "I just need time Alyssa. I hope that's fine with you." Dennise said and went inside, leaving Alyssa dumbfounded.

--

Few months have passed after that night and since then di na sila nagkita pa ni Dennise. She respects the latter decision, she's right she needs time. They both need time. They both need time to think about if their feelings for each other are even real.

They are both lost without each other that their friends are so tempted to call each other so they could just talk about it, but this only proves for them that Alyssa and Dennise are completely and madly in love with each other.

--

Summer just started and she drove all the way to Batangas to stay with her parents, but before she go home. She went to an overlooking place, where she brought Dennise on their fourth date before she introduced the latter to her parents.

She was just leaning on her car when she felt someone's presence. She didn't even bother to look dahil alam naman niya na dinadayo tong lugar na to anytime.

"It's still beautiful. It still look the same when you brought me here for the first time."

With that, Alyssa turned to see the girl that she haven't seen for months.

"Den. Hi." Alyssa said.

"Hi. I knew I would find you here." Dennise said and smiled.

"You're looking for me?" Alyssa asked.

"Oo naman. Few months is more than enough. I miss you already." Dennise said.

"I-I miss you too." Alyssa said and Dennise hugged her.

"I've decided Alyssa." Dennise said and Alyssa broke the hug to look at the latter, "I like you, Alyssa. Wait, who am I kidding? I'm probably in love with you. I hope it's not too late."

"It's too late." Alyssa said and Dennise swear she felt her heart broke.

"It's too late for me to say that I'm in love with you. Naunahan mo na ko eh. So, I guess I'll just ask you this. Dennise Lazaro, will you be my girlfriend?" Alyssa asked and smiled.

Dennise sighed in relief before answering, "Kahit nga to be Mrs. Valdez willing ako eh. Of course, Ly. I'll be your girlfriend."

Alyssa smiled, hugged Dennise and whispered, "I love you. You are worth the wait."

"I love you too. Thank you for not getting tired of me." Dennise said and broke the hug to share their first kiss.

[A/N: Sorry this took so long. It's getting pretty busy in school since we only have a month left. Anyway, I have a new AlyDen story titled Conundrum. First three chapters are already posted, it will be a slower update compared to this since busy pa. But I promise as soon as school's over I'll try to update it as often as I can. Thank you! :)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 904 21
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
24K 167 25
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
258K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
163K 5.1K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...