Sugar •roman reigns•

By certifiedG

More than a friendship, but less than a relationship. Flirtationship? Sexlationship? Friends with benifits? ... More

heLLO
prologue EDITED
01 EDITED
02 EDITED
03
04
05
06
07 -sex-
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
2024!

21

4K 152 77
By certifiedG

Roman

Zee and Joelle were out having a day together, they were having lunch and going to go shopping to help Jo get her mind off things. I don't know what I would ever do without Zee, she's been such a help with my daughter and I appreciate it so much. Dean and Seth were coming over to the hotel room with some beer and we were going to catch up a little bit. I patiently waited on the bed for them, watching a bit of TV, then knocking on the door interrupted. I shot up and opened the door.

In came my best friends with a case of beer. Dean set it on the dresser and we all exchange bro hugs.

"How've you been bud?" Seth asks, making himself at home on the couch.

"Same old shit, new day. You?" I answer, and sit by him. Dean threw himself on the recliner.

"Pretty good actually."

"Ooh, why is that?" I smirk.
"Got myself a lady."

"What?!" Dean and I say at the same time, but Dean shot up afterwards.

"Whoa calm down Ambrose, but yeah. I went on a date with her last night and we hit it off well. Her name is Chelsea." Dean got up and opened the beer up, grabbing one. He passed Seth and I one too.

"I'm happy for you man. Congrats." I said opening my can up and taking a long drink.

"Yeah.." Dean trails off.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.
"Nothing, I'm good." I gave him a weird look but then shrug.

"Anyways, how are you and Zee?" Seth asks me, I smile.

"Great, dude. She's amazing. She's been helping me with Jo, and supporting me through the divorce."

"How does Galina feel?"

"I don't know, I'm sure she's upset, but that's my daughter. I'm not going to sit here and let my daughter get abused. Jo wants nothing to do with her. But like I said, Zee is doing a great job with helping her through this."

"The way you talk about Zee, your face just lights up." Dean comments.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, man. It just means you're in love."

My eyes widen. "I just got out of a marriage I don't think I have time for a relationship. Zee is just, I don't know. I mean she's wonderful but I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I have to worry about Joelle..." I trail off but the door closes. Our attention turns to the door and Zee stood there.

"I forgot my wallet..." She whispers, sadly. I sigh, she heard what I said. Now she probably thinks I'm using her.

"Can we talk out in the hall?" I walk to the door and open it, going into the hall. Within a few seconds she was in front of me. "How much did you hear?"
"Enough. Roman, I understand you don't want a relationship but stop treating me like we are in one. Now i feel like you've been just using me as a sex toy! I thought we were building something together, something special.. But I guess I was wrong. I'll see you later." She walked off, leaving me there alone. I started feeling really shitty. With her walking away, sadness in her eyes, it made me realize that I hurt her. My heart just broke into pieces.

I really messed up.

Zee

I walked outside to the car where Joelle was, sitting in the seat.

"Are you okay? You look sad." She said, I buckled up and smiled fakely.

"I'm fine." I drive off, to a restaurant where we were going to have lunch.

Once I parked, we walked inside and got seated immediately. After minutes of deciding, we just agreed to get some chicken strips and fries, it honestly sounded really good.

Joelle was talking the whole time but then she just randomly stopped.

"What's the matter hun?"

"She's here..." Her voice got quiet.

"Who?"

"Mommy. She's watching us." I turn around and saw her sitting at a table alone. She his her face with the menu when she saw me look at her.

"I'm scared, Zee. What if she takes me..." Tears dwelled up in her brown eyes.

"Don't cry baby, we will eat fast then leave okay? Don't look at her. She's not going to ruin our day." She nods and the waitress came with our food.

The rest of our lunch was quiet, but we finished fast and got out of there before Galina tried anything. I drove to the mall like I promised Jo earlier today.

"You can get whatever you want baby." I said as we walk inside. First we went to Justice and I bought her a few outfits from there that she just loved. Anything to see her smile.

My phone was going crazy in my pocket, messages and missed calls from Roman. I didn't want to deal with it, he said how he felt and I accept it. I just want a nice day with my favorite little bug.

We went into a bunch of stores and bought a lot of stuff; we could barely walk with all of these bags in our hands.

Three hours of shopping, we finally went out to the car and stuffed our bags in. I checked my phone and see I had a missed call from Dean. I dial him. After two rings he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you called?"

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to see what you were doing."

"Hanging with Jo, why?"

"Can I join you two? Im begging you. I just can't stand being in there with Seth right now."

"Oh um, alright. You better explain. Where do you want to meet?"

"Let's take Joelle to the arcade."

"Alright, be there in 10."

"Okay, buh-bye."

I hung up and start up the car.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"We are going to the arcade with uncle Dean."

"Yay!"

**

"Dean!" Jo called out and ran to him after getting out of the car.

"Hey, kid. How are you?" He picked her up and hugged her.

"Good."

"Awesome." He put her down and ruffled her hair.

"Hey darling." He said as he hugged me.

"Hey love, so what's going on?" We walked inside.

"Seth has a new girl, and I can't sit there and listen to him blab about her."

"Is it bothering you? Why?"

"Because... I..."

"You what?" I ask and bought a bunch of tokens for Joelle. I put them in a cup and she ran off.

"I think I like Seth..."

"Wait, you're gay?!"

"Shh, no. I'm bi. These past few weeks just spending time with Seth has been so great, and I just, I have a crush on him and he's obviously not gay or doesn't feel the same. I need to get over him, ugh."
"Wow, I'm so shocked. You've hidden it so well too. But I understand what you're going through, I have to get over Roman." I roll my eyes and let out a huff. "Its going to be really hard."

"I'm sorry, he's just confused about everything. I wish I could say something other than that but I just, can't." I shrug, then we went off to find Joelle. We found her playing wack a mole. I stole some of her tokens and walked with Dean. He grabbed a few of the gold printed coins and shoved one into the basketball game. He missed almost all the shots for the whole minute, making me laugh.

"Hey, not funny." He pushed my shoulder making me stumble.

"Let me try." I put a coin in and shoot the ball, making it in the hoop. Smirking at Dean, I shoot again and make it.

"Hey! That's so unfair!" I laugh and shoot, making it in the hoop again. Once the minute was over, a bunch of tickets came out the slot and I stuck my tongue out at Dean.

"You're a jerk." He pushed me again, I started falling but he caught me and laughed.

I closed my eyes and let out a hearty laugh, but once I opened my eyes, Dean was less than an inch from my face.

He kissed me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 76 26
I have something to tell you. I have a HUGE crush on Dean Ambrose. He has a gf and that really makes me sad
8.5K 447 19
Jonathan Good was the guy with a dark past, who fought to survive. Jon used to get into fights, drink alcohol to drown the pain, and do anything he c...
22.3K 721 47
The Shield are true brothers. They would do anything for each other, they would die for each other. What will happen when one member is betrayed by a...
1.2M 27.4K 97
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins preferences. How about we all just forget about Seth stabbing Dean and Roman in the back?