Forever Yours **Niam Horayne...

By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

*SECOND STORY TO WFLINW?* Liam and Niall are happy. Completely happy. It felt as though nothing could drag t... More

Forever Yours
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Please!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
THE LAST BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Chapter Twelve

5.8K 176 32
By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

Niall's POV

"WHAT?!?" Liam and I exclaimed in sync.

Dr. Smith looked amused.

"Yes. You have twins," He clarified.

"Well, how the hell did you not hear a second heartbeat? Or even see the baby?" Liam asked, somewhat accusingly.

Dr. Smith sighed. "I was thinking the same thing; however, I noticed how the second baby was sort of hiding behind the one. My thoughts about the heartbeat was that they were so in sync, that it sounded as if it was one," He explained.

"Can we know both of the genders?" I questioned quietly.

The doctor smiled. "Of course."

He started moving the wand against my skin again. After a few minutes he stopped and rested the piece of equipment on my swollen abdomen.  

"Okay so baby one is a.... girl!" Dr. Smith pointed to the baby that hid.

"That would be Brielle Anne. " Liam smiled, tears filling with tears.

"And this one is a boy!" I laughed joyfully.

"Liam, look! That's our babies," I whispered, proud.

Liam grabbed my hand and placed a gentle kiss on my knuckles. "I know, beautiful. I couldn't be happier. Now all I have to worry about is making sure the boys keep their hands off my baby girl," Liam growled.

"That's what you're worried about?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded. "That is definitely something to worry about but we can teach Blake to help with that. I'm more concerned when her 'Monthly Friend' comes to visit." I shivered.

Horror flashed across his face. "We can just have her aunts help with that!"

Dr. Smith laughed from the ultrasound screen. "Trust me, lad- I have a 14 year old daughter. That is the worst! Especially when you have to get the 'supplies." He chuckled.

"Yep. I'm not thinkng about my little girl growing up!" Liam yelled.

"Me either. Let's worry about that when they are actually born." I laughed.

Liam nodded."Deal."

****

Liam and I were driving back to the flat in silence. It wasn't an awkward one though.

Liam spoke. "So how are we going to tell everyone? "

I shrugged. "I don't knowñ honestly," I sighed.

Liam rubbed my knee, comforting me. "How about at the baby shower? Isn't my mother throwing you one?"

I chuckled. "Yes, it's in two days. She basically told me she was throwing one. Karen didn't even ask."

"Well it's not like she had to ask. We would have agreedñ " Liam countered.

I nodded. "I know." Then a brilliant idea struck me."Ooh, how about we tell them through cake?" I yelled.

"What like spell it out?" he raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes." No" you dummy. We say I want to make the cake. I'll get blue and pink food coloring and I'll color half one color and the other the opposite," I explained. Liam's brown eyes wodened in realization.

"That's bloody brilliant! "

I giggled. "Thank you."

"But you know my mum's going to want to make the cake. Or order it. What are we going to tell her?" he inquired.

"We could tell her I want to practice for school. " I half shrugged.

"Okay! I can't wait to see my mum and dad's reaction to when we tell them they're  getting two grandchildren!" Liam laughed.  

I laughed too. " I know right? Or Lou and Harry!"

"I can tell you one thing though- these babies will be spolied rotten." Liam chuckled, shaking his head.

"That is a complete understatement."

*****

***Two Days Later***

Streamers? Check.

Blue balloons? Check.

Green balloons? Check.

Pink balloons? Check.

Purple balloons? Check.

Color-split cake? Check.

Shower games? Check.

Game prizes? Check.

Finger foods? Check.

Napkins? Check.

Plastic cups? Check.

Fruit Punch? Check.

Pop? Check.

Present Table? Check.

Liam and I dressed and pressed ready to go? Check.

I sighed, relieved that part was over. I looked around the Payne's living room and kitchen then smiled. The decorations were perfect. I am so excited!

Liam waltzed in looking mighty fine. He was dressed in a dark blue dress shirt and black dress pants.

"Done checking me out, babe?" Liam raised am eyebrow with a smirk.

I blushed and looked to the floor. I heard Liam laugh before he walled over and put an arm around my waist. "I didn't say I didn't like it, " He whispered huskily in my ear.

  I blushed harder and shivered as his hot breath came in contact on my skin.

"Do I look okay?" I worried, fidgeting with the hem of my blue t shirt's hem.

"You look gorgeou,s as always," He replied earnestly, kissing my lips briefly.

I sighed when he pulled back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Liam wounded his muscular arms around my waist.

"As much as I love these babies, I hate being pregnant," I mumbled into his shoulder.

Liam laughed,"Why?"

"Because you can't hug me properly!" I whined childishly.

"But I absolutely love your baby bump! It's so cute," He gushed, getting down on his knees. I looked at him questionablely.

Li ignored me and turned to my tummy. "Hello, my babies. How are you doing today?" He cooed. I giggled but groaned when one of the babies started kicking rapidly.

"Hey, hey. You have to be nice to daddy." He scolded softly. The baby immediately stopped kicking.

"Can you do that when I'm trying to sleep? I hate when I get comfortable then one of them kicks my bladder." I chuckled, but I was completely serious.

With one last kiss to my tummy, Liam stood to his full height. He pecked my lips gently before pulling back. "Are you ready?"

I nodded amd grabbed his hand. This is going to be crazy.

****

"Aw! Thank you!" I yelled gratefully into the crowd at my feet. I held up a onsie that was pink and said 'Daddy's Princess' with a crown and a little red rose.

In case you haven't figured it out, we are still at the baby shower. Liam and I are side by side opening shower gifts. It was so fun!

"You're welcome, love!" Liam's aunt Melissa called out.

I looked into the box to make sure I got everything. But there was a few other things like a burp rag, pacifiers, bottles, and bottle brushes.

"Okay, next one!" Li called out, handing me a box that was wrapped in dark green paper. This one was a fairly large one.

I smiled and ripped the wrapping paper off. I reached in and my hands found several objects. I looked in and saw a baby book that was Winnie the Pooh, diapers, wipes, more plain white, grey and blue onsies, a couple pink ones. I also saw a couple baby blankets, socks and a few pairs of little itty bitty baby shoes.

"Li, look! We hit the mother load!" I joked, showing him the present. Everyone laughed. I glanced down at the name tag.

'We hope this will come in handy! :)  

Lots of Love,  

Mum and Dad.'

I nearly cried when I saw Mum amd Dad. I knew they accepted me but the fact that they allowed me to call them mum and dad made me so happy.

I stood up and ran to my soon-be-parents a huge hug. "Thank youñ guys. You have no idea how much this meams to me. How happy this makes me," I whispered. They wrapped their arms around my waist, careful not to hit my bump.

"It's no trouble, son. You're family now." Geoff smiled.

I gave them each a seperate hug and pulled back. "But there is more.!" Karen laughed at my shocked face. How the hell could there be more?!?

Karen stood on her tip toes to her husbands ear and whispered quietly. Geoff pulled back and nodded with a grin. He disappeared. He came back a few minutes later.

I gasped at what he revealed.

"You got us a cribe?!" I all but squealed.

"Yes! I figured it was a must-have thing." Karen smiled.

"Thank you, Mum and Dad. Really- I appreciate it to no end," Liam chirped happily.

After our mini lovefest, we decided it was cake time. Aka revealing time!

"Okay,  so before we cut the cake, we want you to know that the color of the cake is the gender." Liam smiled.

Excited squeals left everyone's mouths. Even Louis, Harry and Geoff.

"Pink is a girl and blue is a boy." I grinned.

As soon as the words left my mouth, Liam pulled me back and we let the guests cut the cake excitedly. I laughed as some frosting somehow managed to hit Liam in the cheek.

"Umm, I don't think this turned out right..."Louis trailed off, confused.

There was a bunch of agreement noises. Liam grinned. "Nope, it turned out just right. Think about it a little longer."

After a few minutes, Harry screamed. "Oh, my god! You guys are having twins?!"

I laughed and nodded. I heard a girlish squeal. I looked to my right and saw Karen covering her mouth.

"I'm going to have two grandbabies?!" she screeched.

"Yep! " Liam stated proudly.

She screamed and ran to hug us. "I have to go order another crib. I'll be right back!" and she was out of the room like a lightening bolt.

I was chatting with the rest of Liam's family when Karen skipped in, smiling from ear to ear.

"So,do you have any names picked out?" Nicola asked from her place on the couch.

"Yes. Brielle Anne Payne for the girl." I starred then turned to Liam.

"And Blake Michael Payne for the boy."

"That is so cute!" Everybody gushed. I smiled and continued talking to people.

You know what the best feeling is? Its when you know the people you love accept you.

****

Well that ending sucked. :P

But three updates in 2 days?!? Erin, you have no life. Yeah I know :/

Haha anyways how was the chapter? Good I hope. I tried making it longer for you guys because you are my little jelly fish :*

If you want to to talk my kik is itserin_45  

I will not ignore you I promise! :) Well umless you're rude

Xoxo Erin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.7K 25
Harry was in a happy relationship and had his life set straight until he finds out he can get pregnant...when he actually ends up pregnant. Hit with...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
155K 3.6K 23
It's funny how people make it their life goal to take away another's happiness. [Book One] ---- Copyright 2017 to Brianna ( @1D_HarryStyles_1D )
73.3K 2.5K 74
" Why do you think he's looking at us? Do you think he likes me back?" " Don't get your hopes up man." ~*~*~ " Why the hell is the preppy boy staring...