the dollhouse | h.s.

Von wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... Mehr

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
THE END.
What have I been up to?

epilogue

46.2K 1.9K 2.8K
Von wintersnowlarry

-
ANONYMOUS
-

The asylum walls are filled with grief as nurses and doctors swarm around, looking stressed and exhausted.

Dr. Clive, the head of the asylum is reading over his paperwork. He works like a dog to provide safety and help for the mentally ill. Always creating new drugs to help his patients.

"Holly," Dr. Clive says to a blonde-haired nurse.

"Yes?" Holly says with a bright smile.

"Can you check up on Patient 89? Nurse Maxine says he's acting up again."

Holly's face immediately flushes. "Patient 89? Um... Okay. Yeah, I can do that."

Holly walks through the halls of the asylum, looking for the dorm room of the famous Patient 89. There were always rumours about him. Some called him the 'pure definition of insanity'.

Holly was scared of him. Even the thought of Patient 89 sent chills down her spine. He had some obsession with her. It made her anxious whenever she was ordered to check up on him.

But somehow what came out of Patient 89's mouth always seemed so interesting to Holly; his twisted mind wasn't normal at all and the sense of difference was captivating to the doctor.

Holly knocks on the door before opening it gently. She discovers a curly haired man playing with creepy looking rag dolls. It looks as if he created them whilst here.

"Doctor... You are so, so beautiful. This is you." Patient 89 says, holding up a doll with button eyes and yellow string for hair. The patient's green eyes are bloodshot and his skin is pale and sickly.

Holly, or Dr. Parker, had worked at the asylum for only a year, but she knew where everything was and who all the patients were. All patients were different but Patient 89 was on a whole new level. Patient 89 would always compliment her, call her 'darling' and ask for things. Holly couldn't just avoid taking care of Patient 89 - it was part of her job.

"H-Henry-"

"My name is Harry. You know that, Holly." The mental man says.

"Why do you always... Play... With these dolls?" Holly asks Patient 89.

Patient 89 stares at the nurse intensely with his eyebrows furrowed and his heart shaped lips forming a devious smirk.

"Because, Holly," He says.

Holly listens in, inching closer to hear the mental man clearer.

"I love my dolls, and they love me."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 141 47
DISCONTINUED. **HARRY STYLES FANFICTION** Revenge or Love?
404K 11K 43
a story of a man who becomes hopelessly in love with a woman that thinks his intentions are nothing but that. [A Dramatic Romance Alternate Universe...
72.5K 4.7K 36
Okay, so he's impressed. This person is amazing at what they do. Maybe even better- no. Harry closes his laptop after exiting his browser and places...
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...