Surviving Highscool!

By yzma13

Hi my name is Katelyn and i'm going to be telling you about my life in highschool... i have alot of rough tim... More

Character descriptions
CHAPTER 1
chapter 2
I will protect you!
CHAPTER 3
ATTENTION READERS
CHAPTER 4
WHAT HAPPENS
CHAPTER 5
still CHAPTER 5
the continuance
Author's note
CHAPTER 6
continuing chapter 6
WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?
CHAPTER 7
FRIDAY
CHAPTER 8
MEETING THE FAMILY
MONDAY
SHE HAS..................
CHAPTER 9
WILLS P.O.V/ OH NO!
KATE'S P.O.V
OH MY GOSH!
CHAPTER 10
JOB HUNTING.
NEXT MORNING!
WHAT?!?!?!?!
CHAPTER 11
ASHLEY AND DYLAN'S DATE!
A/N
CHAPTER 12
REALLY???? YOUR THAT IMMATURE?
PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!
what happens??
MUST READ!!!!!!!!
CHAPTER 13
AUTHORS NOTE
TEXTING>>>>>>>>
HE'S INTO YOU.
Huh?
CHAPTER 14
Hey guys!

I'm sorry.

0 0 0
By yzma13

It's will holding 2 bouquets of assorted flowers.

what's this? i asked trying to hold back my grin but failing miserably.

it's my apology.

really? but we're not together anymore so why did you get me flowers?

well i was hoping we were together.

okay but i don't have a ring so is it even going anywhere? i asked waiting for the ring.

here.

thankyou i say cackling as i put the ring on.

so will you be my girlfriend? again.

yes. i say embracing him in a hug.

i missed you baby girl he whispers.

not nearly as much as i missed you. i really need love right now and you came to my rescue, thanks.

i love you too!

what? i asked.

you snuck in love you know you were trying to say i love you.

i chuckled before telling him yes.

so what do you wanna do? will asked.

me? i wanna get dressed and go to school and then go to work.

no you don't.

yeah i just wanna sleep.

okay but first we're gonna go watch the sun rise.

is that why your here so freaking early?

yes and also why are you awake?

couldn't sleep but let me go tell Ethan.

okay.

so after we get back i grab a file folder and sit on the couch.

what's that???

oh i'm planning mom's funeral i said holding back my tears.

oh i'm so sorry.

it's fine, wanna help??

sure what can i do?

well you know i hate singing in front of people right?

yes.

well i need to practice and i feel more comfortable around you and Ashley but i already played it for her.

okay sure let's hear it, i haven't heard you sing since the day we met.

ok i say nervously grabbing my guitar.

now i'm only doing this because my mom said that she would love it if i sang at her well you know and i promised her.

okay well let's hear.!

* clears throat*

i started playing the guitar.

amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me, i once was lost but now am * cries.

sorry I'll go again.

no it's okay take your time, and you have an amazing voice, can you sing something else?

for all the times that you rain on my parade and all the clubs you get in using my name - amazing he said interrupting me.

um no i SUCK.

no you sound like an angel sent from Heaven.

thanks but i am AWFUL.

Ethan walked down stairs.

hey is it okay if i invite Jade to the Funeral saturday?

um sure ok why not?

thanks oh and Katelyn.

yes?

mom would love it. come here i said tearing up and hugging him. '' she would be proud of the man your becoming. ''

you know what i'm gonna tell her how nice your being i said grabbing my phone to text her and they looked at me weird.

Katelyn? oh yeah. oh my goodness i am having withdraws. it's okay everyone does.

but i was talking about her being gone and then like .2 seconds later i totally forgot, how did that happen?

it's apart of grieving will said.

but i don't wanna have anything to grieve about i said putting my face in his chest.

it's ok sweetie she's in less pain now.

i knew will was right here she was in pain internally fighting a losing battle but she's not in pan anymore and i know she's with God because she was a strong believer.

i know that some of the rules my mom made i am going to have to eliminate because i am the boss now and i make the rules i am basically mom but younger so i tell Ethan to know i'm his sister but treat me with the same respect he would mom.

like if i tell him to do chores to do it, if i tell him to clean his room do it etc...

anyway it's hard being a mom i mean i am doing everything the same as before she passed but then i had hope that she would get better but now i know she's gone and it's hard.

so me and Will were taking a selfie for Snapchat and he was hugging me from behind and i went in to kiss his cheek and apparently he did the same and our lips accidentally touched.

i jumped and looked at the photo which was our lips touching and made sure i didn't send it to anyone yes i know mom is gone but i want that rule to remain.

sorry. i exclaimed

no it's not your fault we just had the same idea you know? um i guess great minds think alike hehe he turned red.

i didn't mean to i mean it wasn't bad but i mean um it wasn't good no what i'm trying to say is before i could finish he covered my mouth with his very soft hand.

look i know your adorable when your nervous but it was an accident and i'm sure your mom would understand that.

right thanks will i said biting my lip trying to apologize again.

Ethan walked in and said no way i saw that that was hilarious.

shut up Ethan it was an accident.

well in that case i invited Jade over and i was wondering if i could ask her out.

your 15.

yes but mom's gone so can't you bend that rule?

i felt hurt when he said that.

will could you give us a minute?

sure I'll be in your room.

thanks!

Ethan that was harsh.

sorry.

it's okay but mom just passed how are you ready for happiness?

i need happiness just like you i'm going through depression too and jade is my will, she makes me happy when you aren't around, she makes me smile when i can only frown, i can be me when i'm with her, i need someone other than you i need someone else to make me happy.

are you writing a poem? i asked jokingly.

nope but that's a good idea. so?

i will answer you monday after the Funeral okay?

okay oh and Katelyn.

yes?

you and will are my inspiration.

shut up that wont warp my decision.

hey it was worth a shot.

will you can come down now.

okay be right there.

wanna retake that selfie?

yes but i wanna kiss your cheek he replied.

fine then I'll kiss Ethan's.

ew Ethan said.

shut up and get in the pic.

i captioned the pic '' a line of love when we need it the most, rip mom i will always love you!! ''

the picture was us in a line and will was kissing my cheek and i was kissing Ethan's and it was such a cute photo i posted it to everything with the same caption and made it my profile pic except on instagram the profile picture on that is me and Ashley.

ooh sometimes accidents happen right?

well i hope you enjoyed this chapter and guys this book reached 217 likes a couple minutes ago oh my gosh i would cry but i don't cry anyway thanks guys ilysm!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 88.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
163K 972 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
76.6K 250 11
As the title says
101K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...