Tales of a Neverland Lost Girl

Od mxrixnx_

These are a collection of short stories, poems, monologues and whatever else I like that have been trapped in... Více

Scarred Strangers
Just Friends
The Red Queen
Midnight Memories
Unrequited
First Kiss
Isolation
How Much Are You Worth?
Stealing the Moon
Love Then Leave
Got A Secret.....
For My Grandfather
For My Grandmother
Cupid's Arrow
Last Acts
Summer
Fine
Tired
Music
Why
The Goddess
Lyricial Love
The Snake and the Lion
Oh Loving Hate
Snow
Dazzling Demon
Queen of Horror
Monologue
Gold Covered in Blood
Superheroes
The Mask
A Night To Remember
A Royal Battle
Memories
Love
"I Know Girls" by Mary Lambert
For the Love of a Daughter (please father)
Religion
Past Shy
Unhappy Cycle
Alex's Night
The Goddess (remastered)
Rules
Child's Play
I'm Upset
Kindness
Apology
You and I
You're Drunk
Rain
Smoke
Lost Girl
Him
Her
Standing in the Doorway
Song of Silence
Murder in the 4th
Baby Doll
Nightingale
Journey to Heaven
Boy
Street Rat
I am not white
The Girl
I Wish
Without You (song)
City Desert

Immigrant

11 0 0
Od mxrixnx_

Dear Mr Trump,

I'm an illegal immigrant. Surprised I'm writing to you? Well perhaps you're more surprised that I can write at all. You see, I'm not just a brown-faced, piece of meat that you can bring in and out of your country.

Seems you think I'm a rapist and a murderer. Tell me how I have any "time to kill" when I'm cleaning your house and working on plantations day in and day out. May I remind you that it was America who came crawling to Mexico because your people were too good to work as field hands. Let me remind you that your meat packaging companies have set up a bus system where they pick up people from their homes in Mexico and take them to the US everyday to package your meat which I do not have the liberty of eating because I'm a dirty murderer. America is supposed to be the land of opportunity, the melting pot, the world of diversity. But because my skin doesn't match the color of chalk I am considered unfit to wear the red, white and shining blue. May I remind you that it was not the white man who settled here first. You tore the precious land from the hands of the Natives and slaughtered them as though you were entitled to do so. Latin Americans, illegal or not, make up almost a quarter of America's population.

If you would like to be our commander and chief, if suggest you get out vote and stop trying to pull out the shoulders of whom you stand upon. You'll find yourself failing fast and crawling on the pile of manure with the rest of us.

Sincerely,

Your Paid Slave

---------

Yo i need to chill

I hate Trump

-m

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

84 11 17
Anthology of random musings about the nature of death and life.
80 14 23
Random oneshots of little sections of the lives of different people living different lives and worlds/realities. Names mentioned here are all complet...
17.2K 1.5K 182
Some poems that I write mostly how I feel, I don't know why I'm publishing this I guess I just felt like it. So I hope you at least like them. Please...
280 0 39
Just a bunch of random Poems, Short stories, and writings I came up with. Warning- a lot of dark and sad topics