The Chase. ( REVISING)(Urban)

Von Jaee_101

Zaria is young girl with big dreams. Beginning her senior year in high school, she has to balance graduation... Mehr

Cast Call.
My Typical Morning
The Day Goes On.
The Day Goes On Pt.2
"Relationship Status" P.1
Meet up.
Relationship Status Pt.2
Relationship Status Pt.3
FML
After The Fact .
After School Ends
Where Did You Come from? (Just Dewayne's Pov)
Friends Pt. I
Friends (Part II)
New Beginning
Fired?
It's Over
It's Over (Part II)
The Name Game.
Run Away .
Run Away Pt.II
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
A Small Piece Of Rebellion
Z's Rebellion
Fairy Godmother.
Suspicious Behavior
Making It Official Pt.1
Strike One
Suspicions
I Got Chu
Reunited (Making It Official Pt2)
Mall and Chill (Dewayne's Pov)
A New Outlook
Click Out
Caught
The Invite
Dinner?
Crunch Time
Busted
What Happens now?
Reconcile
The Dilemma.
First Day on the Job
Ugly Truths.
A/N (Not an Update)
Business And Such.
Date Night Pt.I
Startin Somethin' (Date Night Part II)
Before I Release This New Update..
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections (Part II)
Guess Who? (Pt I)
Guess Who (Part II)
Conclusion to the Beginning.
Conclusion to the Beginning Pt.II
A Slight Shift
Trying Again
Trying Again Pt. II
Let's Go
Old Memories Equals New Ideas
The Start of Big Things
Start of Big Things Pt.2
Catch up
Catch Up Pt.2
Game Day
I'm Glad You Came
Whoa.
Calculations
Calculations Pt.2
NEW NEW (A/N)
Out My House!
I'm Right Here
The Day Off Pt. 1
Meanwhile...
A Simple Conversation
What Goes Around...On the Other Side
Pressed
The Preparation
Something About The Night (Pt.1)
A/N & Face Reveal
Something About The Night (Pt.2)
Back to the Norm

So About Tonight...

51.8K 1.7K 1.1K
Von Jaee_101

(Ms. Evans in the Media )

Be free,

Don't ever conform to the whims of society ,

Because trends and the new happens' are forever changing,

Don't sweat the people who single you out for being different

So why spend you life tryna fit I with the cool kids ,

When all the seemingly cool kids that put you down for your individual and intelligence

Are the same people who end up, taking your order at McDonalds; when you're the CEO of your own company.

-Skylarrj

(Enjoy the chapter)

__________________________________________________________

___

Dewayne's Pov

We have been all around this damn park , like two big ass kids. Not gone lie, I was having the time of my life . I thought I would have had to have forced her to get out and have fun, since I could sense how apprehensive she was let loose around me.

We actually just got out one of those boats the one that you can have two people pedal around a section of the park. She was hella scared and kept saying she was going to beat my ass if she fell. And I'm just sitting their like how? I'm twice your size.

She got out the boat and mugged me making me laugh. "You can't mad , you didn't even fall."

She walked up to me, poking a finger into my chest, "You. Kept. Tryna. Make. Me. Fall. Playing. With. My. Emotions." She was so damn cute with her little attitude, I couldn't take her serious.

"I don't recall. " I said smirking down at her, "Besides you can't get mad at me, you wasn't even pedaling right, matter of fact you went backwards ."

She blushed, "It was an accident. I already I had warned you I wasn't boat savy. "

I nodded before chuckling. Yea I do remember that. " Well if we consider that, it actually wasn't that bad."

"Mhm." She said rolling her eyes. I could tell she wanted to act mad, but she ended up smiling.

"Exactly. You ain't even got a reason to me mad."

She shook her head, and fell back into my pace, as we began walking .

We were approaching the gift shop and a group of little kids were playing in front of the entrance . They couldn't be more than 5 years old.

Zaria looked down at them and a genuine smile graced the beautiful face of hers. "They're so cute."

I'm not gonna lie they were cute, but I knew better than anybody, especially from the kids in family that kids can be devilish. There was this one lil nig-, I mean little boy stated throwing up gang signs. Little man was already focusing on the wrong things. I knew by his outfit and the lack of lotion on your knees, that he was one of them bad ass kids.

"Is he-" Zaria began looking at him shocked.

"Mhm." I said shaking my head.

He saw us and he mugged me, but smiled hella big at Zaria. He wanna play, we could play.

Just as he was about to up to us, more specifically Zaria, I gently wrapped and arm around her waist and led her into the gift store with me.

The little nigga was fast but I was faster. I turned around and he was mugging the shit outta me. I had to remember he was only like 2 inches tall, but I was bout ready to toss his ass in the water to add moisture to them flammable piles of ashes on his knees. Like he out here looking like Mr. Brown .

When he realized that I wasn't going back outside he flipped me off. Yes the little nigga with the imaginary hairline, premature "I sell the dope on the low" 11's, and "just add water " kneecaps, flipped me off.

I was really bout to do it back but then I realized he was little kid, and plus Zaria was staring at me with a puzzled expression. I laughed at him and turned towards her.

"What was that about?" She said looking at me and turning to look out the window.

I shrugged it off. "You got a little fan club." I said motioning outside.

"Oh." she said giggling.

Ain't shit funny.

"He's just a little kid Wayne. No need to get all worked up." She said shaking her head.

"Little kid or not, he needed to be taught respect. I commend him for recognizing a beautiful young woman, but he needs worry about doing with his hands other than throwing up gang signs." I said annoyed.

She blushed fiercely when I complimented her. " Thank you." she said with a small smile, but I couldn't tell if she believed I was telling her the truth.

There have been times where I've told her how beautiful she is. But she would downplay it and not take me serious.

I realized if I didn't say anything the conversation would take a drastic pause and I didn't want it to stop .

She was looking around the shop, along with the other kids. It's funny cuz she is like was almost as short as them.  However, it wasn't hard for my eyes to single her out in the crowd of people browsing amongst the store .

"You see anything you want ?" I asked her as I found her looking a store rack intently. She was staring at a small ombré colored teddy bear, I could tell she liked it but she didn't say anything for a while.

When she realized I was staring at her, she quickly shook her head.

"No thank you. I'm cool." She said simply.

I raised a brow, "You sure? I saw you focusing intently on that rack over there. You know if want something, all you have to do is ask. I stay telling you this shit but you don't believe me." I said looking down at her.

"Dewayne-" she began.

I just gazed at her unfazed. She blinked twice before letting out a nervous chuckle. Next thing, I know she gazed at the teddy bear again, before picking up the teddy bear. Once she picked it up and squeezed it to test how soft it was, a smile spread across her face, lightening up her features. I felt my heart crash against my rib cage. Even from a simple smile, I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. From the way her nose scrunched up, or the way her squinted, I know I would never get tired of seeing her happy.

I have been observing her long enough to note that she smiles over the simple things. She also really likes stuffed animals. Shit, I'd buy her a whole factory of stuff animals just to see her smiling like that. Looking back up at me skeptically, she held up the teddy bear. I just simply nodded.

She's definitely getting that bear.

"Let's hop in the line." I said simply.

Thankfully the line progressed fast and we got up to the cashier in no time.

I pulled out my wallet to pay for the bear when the I gave the money from the lady, she smiled at us.

"This bear is definitely a fan favorite. I see young men come in all the time buying this for their girlfriends." She said with a warm smile.

I seen Zaria blush, while I just cracked a small smile. I told her.

She was the only want trying remain oblivious to chemistry between us. Anyone who came in contact with us thought we were an item, that definitely wasn't a coincidence. They more time I spend with her, the tension between us seemed to grow. There was no shame in us being attracted to eachother and I couldn't wait until the truth rolled off her tongue. I couldn't pursue any other girl besides her even if I tried.

I decided to mess with her by wrapping my left arm around her waist, pulling her in front of me, before hugging her from behind. I felt her tense up.

The smell of her shampoo caressed me softly and almost made forget this was supposed to be a joke. Regaining my composure, I looked at the lady returned my card and handed us the bag.

"Thank you ma'am." I said to the cashier with a smirk plastered on my face. I leaned down and kissed Zaria on the cheek. When I pulled away, I could still feel a warm sensation. I licked my lips savoring the feeling.

At this point she was so still I could barely hear her breathing. "Come on babygirl let's go." I cooed, fighting my urge to laugh.

I led her outside, with my arm still around her. I had considered moving it but she looked like she was fall over if I let her go. Luckily, we were actually really close to the car at this point. I partially expected her to find an excuse to pull away but to my surprise she  hasn't.

I felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket. After what seemed like forever, she began moving again and reached in her pocket to grab it. After checking the caller ID she looked back at me briefly.

"It's a work call, I gotta take it ." She said softly, quickly focusing back on her screen.

I nodded.

"Hey Ms. Evans." She said politely leaning back against a tree, with the phone against her ear.

I felt my own phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out. I had got text from Tre dumb self.

Tre's Pov

"What about this one?" Candy said pointing to the other jacket on the wall. We been looking for a jacket to match these Lebron 12 elites I just brought. I'm not gone lie, I was beginning to get irritated. The past 2 stores we went too, me and her actively searched and didn't find shit .

I had taken a break and we could just give up for now, but she refused.  After I texted Dewayne back, I looked up from my phone focused on the jacket.

I inspected the jacket closely. I couldn't deny, that shit was hard, I could put a entire fit together. I nodded in approval. "I fuck with it." I said.

When I looked down at her she broke out into that big beautiful smile of hers. " You foreal you actually like this one? I know yo ass better not be playing." She said thoughtfully while tilting her head to the side.

I laughed. " Yes baby, I'm positive this time."

She exhaled extra loud, "Good. I thought we was never gone find something to match them damn shoes."

The jacket was high on the wall. I could easily reach it but she would have to jump extra high in order to even reach the hem of it.

Just as I reached up in to grab my size, Candy short ass gone hope in front of me .

"What are you-" I began raising a brow.

"Chill I got this bro." She said confidently .

She paced back before taking off towards the wall, she stopped just in time to jump but when she did jump she didn't even get to touch the jacket . I leaned on the wall shaking my head. She was definitely determined .

"You done?" I said smirking at her as she kept running back and tryna jump. She didn't even come close to reaching the jacket. But I could admire her persistence.

"Don't doubt my skills." She said simply, before trying again before taking off and jumping up, touching the bottom of the jacket. She squealed in delight but unfortunately she landed before she could get a good grip on it.

"Damn Damn Damn!" She all she said .

I busted out laughing. She gave a straight face. " I really don't see shit that's funny but okay." She said in a sarcastic tone .

"It's hilarious, "I said in between my fit of laughs," But I have to commend your sheer determination. It's inspiring. " I said before I walked over and got the jacket off the wall .

Her jaw dropped," You make it look so easy."

"That's because it is. You know I'm taller than you right?" I said analyzing the fabric.

"It might have crossed my mind once or twice. But you ain't all that." she said defensively.

"Don't get snippy with me because you vertically challenged." I said teasing her .

She stuck out her tongue.

"First of all I'm average height. Not everyone can be a tree like you giraffe neck." She said bringing up the stupid ass nickname Wayne gave me in middle school. I knew I shouldn't have told her shit.

"My neck isn't the only thing that's long." I said smugly while wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close.

I guess had to think about it, because it took a minute for the realization to hit her. She stale-faced me making my chuckle .

"Ya little nasty." She said taking the jacket and walking towards the register .

"If needed I can support my claims whenever you ready." I said shrugging before following behind her, staring intently at the way her jeans efficiently hugged all her curves.

"I'm not interested ." She retorted from over her shoulder as we headed down the escalator.

But I saw right through her little white lie.

As we descended down I moved to stand on the same step as her and I cornered her near the rail. She tried to remain as unbothered as possible, but once I moved into her personal space I heard her breathing pattern change. I placed a finger under her chin and made her look at me moving closer to her so we were only millimeters apart.

Her gaze was zeroed in on my lips, and I contemplated kissing her right there on the escalator but I decided against it. If she wanted to be slick, she could get the same energy right back. I leaned super close and said. "Stop playing with me."

Her gaze met mine and for a split second I seen desire flash through her eyes. She slightly bit her lip and my eyes followed. She needed to learn about using that smart ass mouth especially when her body contradicted everything she said. To teach her a lesson, I leaned down and captured her lips. It wasn't meant to be a long kiss but my hormones got the bet of me, especially when she deepened the kiss. Remembering that I was the one who was in control and meant to teach her a lesson, I took back control of the kiss. I felt her the small moan she made, create a vibration in her throat. Sensing that we were almost down the escalator, I knew I had to stop for now. Regretfully, I pulled away but not before biting her bottom lip slightly. She shuddered in response and turned the other way. I smiled in triumph.

All that fronting ain't gone do shit but help her get her guts rearranged. "Come on mami. I gotta pay for it." I said grabbing her hand.

----
After I paid for my jacket we walked out the store.

We were walking hand in hand back right into the food court. I felt content as fuck. I didn't imagine myself getting into a relationship at this point of my life, but I was on cloud 9. We had a great connection and it was always good vibes when we kicked it.

I knew that if I asked her out , I had a good chance of her saying yes because I peeped the moment she became interested me in me. I couldn't waste any time and I decided I wanted to make shit official. She was a perfect. I loved her personality, her passion and not to mention she was drop dead gorgeous, without even trying.

(Candy and her outfit!)

And I couldn't be more happy. Even with us not being together that long, I was excited to see where we would end up. And without trying, she was slowly becoming a part of my life.

With the bag in head, I looked down to find she was already looking up at me thoughtfully. Smiling, I wrapped my arm around her and walked towards the exit. On the way out, I just happened to look over and I spotted a matted looking bun on top of a girls head. I squinted and realized it was tacky trailer trackers, tax returns, or Tyrannosaurs Rex, whatever you want to call her and her ultimate hoe squad.

I shook my head. Who told her she could step out the house with that deflated half-crescent moon on top of his head. Let me get out Candy out of here before she act a damn fool.

I looked down and to not to much of my surprise, her eyes were trained on her. "I know that ain't triangular prism! And look she probably over there gossiping with that monopoly money looking bitch, Mikeyla. " She said with her accent slipping out. One thing I did notice when Candy mad, like livid mad she tends to slip into her roots. I didn't know what pidgin english was until I heard her get angry. I found it sexy, but I know things wouldn't end well.

I thought my accent was prominent but I was wrong. I politely guided her ass towards the door.

"Calm down baby. We can just get out of here, so I can get you something to eat." I said trying to butter her up.

She wasn't going for it.

"How you want seh make I calm down, eh? God done gave her one mouth wet she dey use to be talking yanga. She dey do appronko dey do appronkah. She betta keep that mouth before I finish her.  She dey person dey spring that bullshit and wet dey comot for her nyash about ma friend na wetin be dat?! Nah only God seh today be a good day and you go to practice on time nah only that oh!" she snapping almost losing me in her binge of that damn pidgin English, before she stopped . Her eyes were ablaze and if looks could kill, Tracey and her friends would be dead.

"Just breathe, she doesn't deserve a reaction from you. She probably wants a reaction but you shouldn't pay no mind. Unless she steps to you, then you got every right to defend yourself. Deal?" I said while steering her away from Tracey so she wouldn't be tempted to pop off anymore. Once me made it to the car, I held my hands out.

"I don't like people fucking with my friends. Simple." She huffed, while staring at my hands.

"I know you don't and I respect that. But I don't want you to get provoked especially if we can avoid it." I said honestly.

She took a deep breath and reached out and shook my hand. "Fine deal." she said reluctantly before pouting.

I leaned down, pecking her pouted lips, "Come on my African queen let's be out." I said making her smile.

I was pulling out the parking spot when I got a incoming facetime call.

"Bae can you get that please?" I said as I turned out onto the street.

"It's Dev." She said picking up the phone. I smirked. That nigga barely calls people so I knew if her was FaceTiming me, he prolly had some sort of crazy shit to say.

"Answer it."

"Heey Dev." Candy said when Dev appeared across the screen. I glanced over, no lie if look fast and look away my homie looked just like Oscar Proud from the "The Proud Family."

"Wassam Candy! " He said greeting her, "Where hell is that high yellowed homie at?"

Candy turned the phone towards me and I glanced over at the screen. "What's up nigga?" I said while driving.

He busted out laughing. "Damn my nigga you look like a ostrich from this angle. "

I smacked my lips. "Don't start man. Because I could have said you looked like Little Bill but I was trying to be nice. Keep that same energy in practice." I warned him.

"First off, I could give aaf about you little threats because you don't scare me. Second, you disrespectful for doing my nigga Little Bill like that. Thirdly, I I know you not tryna roast me via Facetime. Hair got you out here looking like a rejected Bernie from Sesame Street. But since you wanna be childish, get yo Cheese from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ass on somewhere boy. Your edge up got your hairline looking like Peter Gunz pull out game; fragile." Devon said snapping .

I had to remember my girl was in the car, cuz I was really but to get on his ass.

She was dying laughing. "Y'all have..got..to chill ." she said gasping for air between laughs.

"If he got his A.J from Fairly Odd Parent's off my line I'd be straight." I said immediately.

Stacey laughed hella loud on the other end. "You just don't know when to stop do you.?" She asked.

"HEEEEEY BITCH!"Candy said happy as hell.

"WAASUP MY MOTHER FUCKING CIANNAMON APPLE!" Stace said getting all in the camera.

"R.I.P to my eardrums. " Dev said when they finished .

"Don't hate," Candy said , stitching her tongue out at him.

"What are you up to?" Dev said coming back into the camera.

"Nun much just left the mall, finna stop and get me my baby something to eat before I take her home. After that, Imma come blow yo ass out at practice. " I said shrugging.

"Nigga please." Dev said scoffing. "But I was calling too see if you heard from Wayne beaded bead having ass."

"Nah imma haven't. I texted him but I figured he's wasn't gone respond, him and Z spending quality time together." I said smiling.

"AWWWWWWN." The girls cooed together.

"It's about fucking time. He was about to drive me crazy." Dev said relieved. "I'm happy he's spending time with her though."

"I'm glad he finally admitted to liking her and is making his interest known." I said pointedly turning into Chick-fli-a's parking lot.

"Fasho." Dev said.

"Candy why'd you look like you was mad when you answered the phone?" Stace said getting all into the camera.

"Oh, it was nothing. I just ran into irrelevant messy ass bitches." Candy said simply.

"It was that damn trail mix huh? Girl pay her no mind, with her annoying ass." Stacey said making me laugh.

All these damn nicknames.

"Man I saw Timmy Turner earlier. "Dev said mugging, "I wish she would just transfer. But I know she won't. She enjoys making others miserable."

"Im just confused on why she claims to be "the baddest bitch" but her quick weave looking like an under-cooked Popeye's biscuit on the top of her head. Don't make no sense." Stacey said before taking a sip of water. I shook my head, her and Dev are soulmates.

"Popeyes though?" Candy said snickering.

"Yea I'm hungry as hell."Stacey said innocently.

"Baby what you want to eat?" I asked as I was approaching the Drive thru.

Her eyes lit up when she seen where we were! "Ooohhh y'all we at my favorite spot! But can I get a number 1, with a fruit punch, please."

I nodded. I would get her a fruit cup as well because I knew she liked those. I wasn't going to eat much of anything due to me not wanting to throw up in practice.

All of us continued talking for a while and decided to linking up after practice to get dinner. I brought her food and continued on my route to take her home.

I knew when we all linked later, it was going to be gonna have a hell of a good time, and most importantly help my nigga get his girl.

Dewayne's Pov

After Z got that call we left the park and headed back towards her apartment. She was told she would have to come into work a little more early . I was currently waiting on her to finished changing. I had changed into my practice clothes and was now sitting back and replying to Tre and Dev's messages they had wanted us to all chill after practice. I mean I was down , shit I get to see Zaria's sexy ass one more time before tomorrow.

I decided in my mind if she were to say yes, I could just take her to work and pick her up . That way she wouldn't have to worry about driving home.

Speaking of Zaria she came out finally from the bathroom fully dressed.

My eyes scanned her attire. Her shape was highlighted beautifully by the formed fitted slacks and off the shoulder blouse. I battled between focusing more on her top and bottom half. The shirt had a sutle floral pattern while showcased that tasteful showed her cleavage but it looked classy. I never seen anything like it but just seeing her in made me want to buy her a closet full for her to wear. The fabric of her slacks seemed to wrap perfectly around her hips, thighs and ass. As far as hair and makeup she placed her hair in a pineapple and put on some neutral colored lipgloss. I felt my stomach tighten. What was this girl doing to me?

It's like she had the ability to awaken primitive behavior within me that one other girl has. I felt possessive over her since the first few days I met her, which still baffles me to this day. I didn't usually have to fight this hard to keep self control, and get this easily turned on, but with her it was a new constant. She exuded sex appeal in a way that undeniable. I'm convinced she looked good in anything. My mind wandered to how good she would look if she didn't have on anything.

I watched her grab her purse, before she realized I was still there, un-apologetically staring her down . "You ready?" I said simply.

Zaria's Pov

I couldn't help but take in his good he looked. Sporting a compression Nike shirt, the fabric did all but hide his rippling muscles. It hugged his biceps and perfect broad shoulders. He coupled it with a some grey sweatpants, that he wore over his basketball shorts. The man oozed sex appeal, even on his worst day.

I met his eyes and felt my breath hitch. His gaze was one of the most piercing kind, I felt his eyes roam my entire body. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I felt my temperature rise. If I didn't get out of here soon, I'd be in trouble.

"You don't have to worry about taking me to work, I have a car. Plus I don't want you be late to practice. " I said.

His eyes narrowed. "We've been over this. I offered to take you and I'm a man of my word. After what happened last night, I'm not taking any chances. Plus I'll have to pass by it on my way to school."His deep voice drawled before opening the door for me.

"I-"

"Let me take you. It won't be an issue, and you'll be safe."

"Okay." I said giving in. While walking outside I felt his eyes on me as I passed by him.  As I passed him, I was caressed by his scent. He smelled so good it made my mouthwater.

Jesus if you could just let me make it to work.

After locking the door, we walked to the car. Over Kendrick Lamar's rhymes, I directed him to the office.

When we got there I was beyond nervous. I already knew it would be something if Hayley or Ms. Evans seen him. They might perceive our relationship as being more than what it is, and I didn't want to deal with that. Maybe I can just sneak into my office without them seeing him. I got out and basically sped walked to the entrance.

He followed me. He let out a whistle. "This is a nice ass place."

"I know I really like it here. Big improvement from this last place." I said honestly smiling to myself.

"Fasho." He said looking around taking it all in.

I was just about to tell him thank you for the ride here when I heard a familiar voice.

"Well..well...well" Hayley said walking in. She sat down some copies and headed over to us.  I knew I was in for it, because she was sporting the biggest Kool-aid grin on her face.

So much for remaining discrete.

"H-hey Hayley." I said smiling nervously.

"Hey boo, it's good to see you!" She said giving me a hug, "And who might this be?" She said smirking while looking between me and Dewayne.

I gulped, "Um..this is.."

"Dewayne. Nice to meet you." He said smoothly, before shaking her hand.

I blushed, and she grinned even bigger if that was possible. I inwardly groaned. I could practically see the gears turning in her head. Once the look of realization crossed her face, I knew my ass was grass.

"Nice to meet you too. What brings you here with us today?" She asked politely.

"Just dropping Zaria off before I head to practice. I hope it's okay I came in. I just wanted to make sure she was good before I left." He said looking down at me.

I couldn't help the way my heart fluttered from his answer.

"How sweet of you." she said happily. "We'll I'm sure Ms. Evans will appreciate you very much for that noble gesture.

Aw shit. She better not...

"That's your boss right?" Dewayne asked me .

"Yep." I squeaked out, making him raise a brow.

He placed a hand in the small of my back , his forehead ceased in concern, "Are you okay?" He asked.

Hell no I wasn't good this felt like a setup.

"Yea Zaria you alright?" Hayley said with that same smirk on her face. I narrowed my eyes, at her. She giggled and winked in return.

"Yes I am thank you." I said responding to his question.

"I'm sure Ms. Evans would just love to meet you-" Hayley began slyly.

"Dewayne was just heading off to practice, isn't that right Dewayne?" I said cutting her off giving him a pleading look.

"I don't mind-" He began

"She's already on her way down." She said in a happy tone before she turned on her heels and sat back down at her desk. We locked eyes and she smiled extra big at me. I wanted to choke that smile right off her face.

She was too quick.

I need to get him out of here fast. But before I could act when I heard the elevator bell ding. My pulse quickened as I heard distinctive click on Christian Louboutin heels against the porcelain marble floor. Shit I was too late.

I looked up and saw Ms. Evans approaching us. She looked happy to see me but her brows furrowed when she saw Dewayne. She glanced between me and him. Then her eyes moved to his hand still on my back. Her demeanor softened a bit, and she out into a big smile.

"Good Afternoon, Zaria." Ms . Evans greeted me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Man Jesus if you hear me right now just let me drop dead for just a little while to scare them away or teleport me like a Dragonball Z character to another planet.

"Good Afternoon, Ms. Evans." I said trying to calm my nerves.

She directed her attention to Dewayne and for probably the third time in the past five minutes I gulped. "Hello. And who might you be?"

PINEAPPLES! -Kevin Hart Voice-

_________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my loves. Be sure to read, vote, comment, and share. Love you guys.

;)))

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
708 6 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
40.5K 1.4K 46
Melania is a 17 year old girl who is a star athlete for her high school team in her hometown Oklahoma City. Her life is about to open up for better o...
1.3M 38K 50
Sometimes, the guy falls in love first. Deeply. In kindergarten, she gave him a flower. She forgot her kindness, but he would always remember. No ma...