Forever Yours **Niam Horayne...

By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

*SECOND STORY TO WFLINW?* Liam and Niall are happy. Completely happy. It felt as though nothing could drag t... More

Forever Yours
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Please!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
THE LAST BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Chapter Ten

5.8K 172 31
By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

Liam's POV

"Happy Birthday Leeyum!"

This is how I woke up.

By Niall, Louis, and Harry screaming in my ear.

It's a good thing I'm a morning person.

My eyes fluttered open and I.smiled lazily. "Thanks, guys." I yawned while sitting up and stretching.

Niall jumped into my lap. "Happy birthday, baby. You'll get your present tonight," he whispered seductively. I groaned.

"Tease," I muttered. Niall laughed and hopped up.

"Come on. Get in the shower. We are all meeting Zayn and Perrie for breakfast." and with that, he skipped down the hallway happily.

I laughed and and shook my head before standing up and heading to the bathroom. I stripped and turned on the water. I checked to see if it was okay before scrambling in.

I wet my hair before grabbing the Axe shampoo and body wash. Once I washed all the soap from my hair and body, I stayed in. I sighed and leaned against the shower tiles and thought about my life in general. It seems I do that a lot.

Niall is a 8 months along now. He has a bit of a belly but it's completely adorable. We told everyone about him being pregnant and us being engaged. Except for his father. We told his brother and he accepted us. Niall has tried calling his dad but he hasn't answered. I know it completely kills Niall inside but he won't let you know.

We also found out the baby's due date. The 11 of September . We have an appoitment in two days to find out the gender. It's a little late, considering you usually find out the gender in the sixth month zone, but we kept debating whether or not we wanted to know the gender. Finally, we decided we did want to know.

I'm really excited though. I don't really care if it's a boy or a girl, as long as he or she is healthy.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt the water turn cold. I shivered and quickly turned the water off. I jumped out and wrapped a blue towel around my waist. I hurriedly walked to the bedroom. I went to the closet and picked out a white v neck and a leather jacket with tan chinos. After I finished pulling that on, I picked up my black converse and padded down the hallway.

I made my way to into the living room where everyone was waiting.

When Niall noticed I was ready, he heaved himself off the couch. "Take you long enough?" he teased with a raised eyebrow.

I chuckled."No." I stuck my tongue out.

Niall rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, leading me to the front door.

He turmed around." Lou! Harry! Come up for air long enough to get in the car!" Niall yelled at the snogging couple. They broke apart and Louis blushed while Harry smirked.

"That's alright, babe. We can do it in the car," Harry negotiated. Louis laughed, but nodded.

They linked hands and followed us out the door. We walked to the car. We decided to take Harry's SUV that way we can all fit in one car.

"Here. One of you guys drive. Me and Lou have some unfinished business," Harry whined while tossing me the keys.

I shuddered."Please be as quiet as possible?" I begged. Louis laughed.

"No promises." He climbed in after Harry. I shook my head and opened the passenger door for Niall. He smiled and pecked cheek before climbing in. I gently but securely pushed the door shut. I raced to my side and climbed in. I put the key in the ignition and heard the engine purr.

As I was pulling out of the car park, I felt a calloused hand lace its way into mine. I smiled, already knowing it was Niall. All the sudden we heard a high pitched moan.

"Lads! You really couldn't wait?!" I whined.

Niall laughed.

The rest of the way we had the radio up pretty loud in an attempt to drone out the constant moans and groans.

Finally, we pulled into a slightly run down restaurant. We all clambered out and met Zatn and Perrie at the door.

I pulled Zayn into a man hug. "Hey, mate. Happy birthday! " Zayn exclaimed. I laughed and smiled.

"Thanks, Z." I hugged Perrie.

"Happy birthday!" She screamed happily.

I smiled in thanks and followed Larry and Niall into the entrance.

A bored looking 15 year old walked up."Hello. How many are there today?"she asked with a fake smile.

"Six," I said after mentally counting.

She nodded and motioned for us to follow her after she grabbed a few menu's from her podium thing.

She led us to a booth. Once we were seated, she pulled out a note pad and a pen. "What can I get you to drink?" she asked.

"I want an apple juice please." Niall said politely. The snobby waitress didn't even look up. I rolled my eyes.

"Chocolate milk please!" Louis and Perrie screamed in sync.

"Really? How old are you guys?" Zayn asked.

Perrie stuck her tongue out. "Old enough." We all laughed while Louis bumped knuckles with her.

"I'll have apple juice, too," I told her.

"One more apple juice." Harry chirped.

She turned to Zayn."And you, sir?" she flirted.

"Orange juice," Zayn answered with a bored tone. The bimbo blushed, obviously embarrassed she basically got shot down and practically ran through the double doors that led to the kitchen.

Perrie glared after her."I swear if she tries to flirt with my man again, she won't be able to walk straight," She mumbled venomously.

Zayn kissed her forehead and pulled her to his side."Don't worry, love. I only have eyes for you."

Perrie smiled and kissed his cheek. Then she babbled about clothing stores with Louis.

I could tell they were going to make good friends.

***Skip breakfast because I'm to lazy to type that out haha***

I sighed as I tubbed my stomach. "I think I'm going to explode!" I moaned miserably.

"Do you want me to drive?" Ni asked, rubbing his baby tummy.

I shook my head."No. I don't want you driving," I said sternly.

Niall rolled his eyes but got in the passenger seat anyways. After all four of us were in and buckled, I started the car and we were off.

This time there was no moaning or groaning from the backseat, just some obnoxious singing with the radio.

I pulled into the car park once again. Larry climbed out. "We are gonna head home. We decided to let you have your birthday sex." Louis winked. I laughed but I felt my face burn along with Niall's.

"Shut up, Lou," Niall muttered, while wobbling past them. He stopped to give them a hug though.

"Thanks for coming, guys," I thanked and hugged them as well. They nodded and smiled.

I saw them off and turned on my heels to the flat door. I opened it amd stepped in. I shook of my leather jacket to hung it up on the coat rack. I stepped out of my shoes.

"Niall?" I called.

When I got no answer I got worried. I ran to the bathroom and saw it was empty. Well that means he is in the kitchen or bedroom. I walled down the hallway and noticed the empty living room. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I padded to the kitchen. Empty.

The bedroom. He has to be in the bedroom. I raced down the hallway again and opened the bedroom door.

I sighed, relieved. There in the middle of a bundle of sheets was my sleeping angel. I took a minute to admire his beauty. His tousled hair that was almost brown because he couldn't dye it while pregnant, the hand that was unconsciously rubbing his baby bump. The only thing missing was the gorgeous blue eyes that were hidden behind his closed eye lids.

I smiled softly and stripped to my boxers. I climbed in and wrapped a protective arm around Niall. He immediately cuddled closer. It was so cute!

I pressed a kiss to his forehead and drifted to sleep.

***

Hey! So to start. ....

HAPPY BIRYHDAY LIAM JAMES PAYNE! !!!

Phew, sorry, I had to say it. :) And another announcement!

THE BABY GIRL NAME IS BRIELLE ANNE PAYNE!!! ISN'T THAT ADORABLE?

So this chapter is dedicated to @YesMyLastNameIsHoran for the baby name! Thank you :)

So yeah I have to warn you I start school Tuesday so I won't be able to update as much but I swear I will as much as I possibly can.

Xoxo Erin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.1K 32
Niall and Liam have the perfect life. At least until a certain monster comes back? And what happens when another surprise shows up at the same time?
23.1K 1K 23
Niall and Liam are in love - anyone can see it. Liam knows he loves Niall but isn't sure about how the irish boy feels about him. Niall feels somethi...
73.3K 2.5K 74
" Why do you think he's looking at us? Do you think he likes me back?" " Don't get your hopes up man." ~*~*~ " Why the hell is the preppy boy staring...
G.A.D By Ash

Fanfiction

68.9K 2.8K 25
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Sequel to M.P.D (Can't read this without reading the first book. It will NOT make sense other wise.)...