NCIS: Arendale

By inactive_jelsa

Elsa Arens, is the queen of Arendale. But no one knows what she looks like, or what her real name is. One day... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
New Story

Chapter 35

629 15 2
By inactive_jelsa

*Elsas POV*

Life is ever changing.

Nothing ever goes the way you expect it to. And nothing ever goes as planned.

When I agreed to come in to NCIS to find the spy, I agreed to one thing. My mission: blend in, find the mole, leave NCIS.

No strings attached.

Or that was what I thought.

The night of the military honors party changed those plans with just one glance. The hairs on the back of my neck raised. Like someone was looking at me. I turned my head to see if there was someone there. Or if I was imagining things.

But then I stared back into the beautiful blue eyes of a stranger. Who seemed awe-struck at the sight of me. It seemed like he wore a mask, but then it dropped when I saw him. As he made his way towards me, my legs moved by themselves and moved to meet him.

Then his voice. Soft yet rugged. I was breathless. I couldn't speak. His eyes demanded attention and I couldn't stop staring. The way he looked at me was intoxicating. I wanted to see him again. Against every rational bone in my body that told me to forget about him.

As the weeks moved on, he was determined to break down my walls. Sometimes I caught him staring at me as I worked. Looking at me like a puzzle that he needed to solve. The morning after he let me stay at his place, and I saw him without his shirt, I knew then that I felt something for him.

It was scary. I didn't want to fall for him. I am the queen. I prepared myself not to become too attached to anyone. Jack wouldn't let me go. Before our first kiss, it seemed as though he was fighting something.

He was at war with himself it seemed. I overheard him confessing that he loved me, then I knew what he was fighting. At this point he knew that I was leaving NCIS and we probably weren't going to see each other again.

He was fighting that truth. Jack finally made a decision that day. That he didn't care and kissed me. Of course he never told me this. But I read him like a book.

I waited too long to tell him that I loved him back. Pitch could have killed me and Jack never would have known. But I survived.

Thanks to Jack.

Most days I wonder what would have happened if I ignored the feeling of being stared at that night. If I had never turned my head.

"Things definitely wouldn't be the same." I whisper to myself fixing my hair.

"Wouldn't be the same about what?" A voice asks. I jump and turn around getting out of my seat. "Were you thinking out loud again?" He asks, his familiar smirk showing.

"Jack you're not supposed to see me yet."

"You know that I don't believe in any of that." He looks at me up and down. Examining my dress. "You look beautiful."

I blush and look down at my hands. "Thank you...Now get out of here before Anna finds out that you saw me." I say pushing him out of the room.

"You know that I hate not knowing. Say you'll marry me."

I stop and smile. "All right, meet me at the castle. Two o'clock sharp. I'll be the one in front with the vail." I shrug on the last part.

Jack grins and kisses my nose. "Until then." With that he leaves. I smile and close the door then lean against it. Everything is falling into place. After Jamie was born, the kingdom has been peaceful. Blissful even.

This is my fairy tale ending. Jack is going to become king. He's going to miss NCIS but he decided being by my side is more important. I tried convincing him otherwise, but he kissed me before I could get five words out.

My dress, is absolutely gorgeous. The sleeves, flowers, the size of the skirt perfect. I wouldn't change a single thing about. The designer did an excellent job and I love it. A soft knocking interrupts my thoughts.

"Elsa..you ready?" Anna asks stepping in my room. I sigh and fix my vail. "Yeah. I'm ready."

"Wait." She says holding up her hand. "Use your powers to do something with your hair." Anna grins at the suggestion. Mainly she just likes seeing me use my powers.

I sigh and lift my hands up, feeling the icy powers run through my vains. Tiny snowflakes appear at my finger tips and create a delicate crown on my head in front on my vail. I let a couple more snowflakes fall from my finger tips before putting my hand down.

I take a deep breath and look at Anna. She's covering her mouth with her hands. "Oh Elsa it's beautiful. Jack's jaw is going to drop. Took him long enough to marry you anyhow." She mumbles handing me my bouquet.

I giggle and take a hold of her arm. "Come on, let's get this over with."

_________________

The initial ceremony was, in every sense of the word, traditional. We said our vows and everything, but we didn't kiss. That was "saved" for the balcony. Jack and I left the ballroom where the ceremony was held, and headed for the balcony where the citizens of Arendale, are waiting below.

Jack and I stand behind the closed curtains waiting for the right moment. I turn to look at the painting of my parents. Smiling at me, I think that they would be proud.

"Hey," Jack grabs a hold of my hand. "You okay?" He asks looking at me with concern. "Yeah, just thinking is all."

"About what?"

"Everything really. Like, how my life would be like right if I hadn't looked at you the night of the party."

Jack grins. "That was what you were talking about when I came to see you earlier."

I nod my head. Jack takes my hands and puts them around his neck. He puts his arms around my waist. "I still think that we would be where we are right now."

"What makes you say that?"

"I still would have pursued you. Maybe it may have taken me a couple days longer to get you to fall in love with me." I laugh and so does he. Then Jack continues. "Either way, I wouldn't change anything about our story. We would've ended up together no matter what."

Jack puts one hand on the side of my face, rubbing his thumb on my skin. "I love you Jack." I whisper.

"I love you more." He leans in to kiss me. But then the grandfather clock goes off. It's two. Jack takes a single step back. "Ready?"

"Ready." I say. Jack opens the curtains and takes me up to the railings. The entire crowd cheers and waves flags with Arendales seal.

I put my hands on Jack's chest when I face him. "You know, this color suits you..and the outfit too." I say more quietly. Jack smirks.

"Shut up." He places his lips on mine while holding my face in his hand. I feel something cold on my cheeks. Then I realize that it's my powers and I'm making it snow.

I don't stop kissing Jack, his lips capturing mine refusing to let me leave first. He pulls away after another moment. We both grin at each other.

We both wave then proceed downstairs to get in the open carriage for the parade. The other royals are on carriages in front of us.

During the parade I give an occasional wave. Mostly I talked with Jack about where we were going for the honeymoon. One woman interrupts our conversation by yelling; "I love your dress!!"

I laugh then find her. "Thank you!" Pictures are taken constantly. Making it hard to see. Jack takes a hold of my hand. "Ignore them. They don't matter. Can I kiss you?"

"Jack no, maybe after-" He doesn't let me finish and just kisses me anyway. The kiss ends almost as quickly as it came. "Why do you try to deny ne your lips?"

I bite my lip to try not to laugh. "Are you prince charming now?"

"No. I am your knight in shining armor. And I did save you. Twice." He says holding up his fingers.

"Twice?"

"Yes. First time I saved you from Pitch, second time I saved you from spending the rest of your life alone."

I roll my eyes on the last reason. Jack laughs at my reaction. "Oh come on Elsa." He takes a hold of my hands, his laughter dying down.

I look at him as I try not to smile. "Alright. I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life. Might as well get used to your jokes."

He smiles just as the carriage takes a turn down a private road back to the castle. His face turns serious as the crowd starts to go back home. As soon as they're gone I ask. "What is it?"

Jack shakes his head. "Elsa, my entire career, I dealt with dealing with criminals. I went after them with the very real possibility that I could die. I wasn't afraid to die. Now I don't have to worry about that. But I'm still afraid."

"What are you afraid of?" I ask quietly. Jack turns to look at me. "Now...I'm afraid of losing you." He smiles sadly. I put my hand on his arm.

"Jack...I," I sigh then look back at him. "You're not going to lose me. Not again."

"The last-"

"Time that you almost did?... I was trying to protect you, and those innocent people. I didn't expect the next events to happen. I love you Jack, you have me now, I'm not going anywhere. And I refuse to lose you too."

He puts his hand over mine. "Promise me you won't do anything reckless again."

I pull back and hook my pinkie finger with Jack's. Just like I do with Anna whenever she makes me promise something.

"I promise."

*Jacks POV*

Elsa said that she was thinking about what would've happened if she never looked at me back at that party. It sent some fear through me a little. What if I had turned away after seeing Anna?

What if, when I saw Elsa at NCIS, I ignored her? Just another new agent. She showed up that day in a plain black shirt, slacks and black shoes. Her hair was up in a pony tail and she barely had any make up on.

Seeing her again, I was surprised, but at the same time, I thought she was just as beautiful dressed down as she looked dressed up.

Yes. I do think things still would have ended up the same. Maybe I would've had less suspicion about what was going on. Maybe....I shake my head. This is ridiculous. Here I am, in a old fashioned prince suit, with my gorgeous wife, and I'm thinking about maybe's.

I'm with the love of my life now. Why am I thinking about that? My first instinct tells me it's because these past two years have felt like a dream. But it's the best dream I've ever had, and I never want to wake up.

The carriage finally reaches the castle. I get out first and help Elsa down as she holds up her dress to see her feet. I keep her hand in mine as we walk through the front doors. Now we have to get changed so that we can go to our honeymoon spot.

North, my old boss, rounds the corner and comes up to me. "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but.." he looks at me. "Jack, our troops stationed in Acraba, one of the bases has been bombed. You're the best at finding terrorists, and well, we need your help. You up for it?" He asks giving a smile and holding up my old badge in one hand, the other extended.

I look at Elsa, she sighs then smiles back at me. She squeezes my hand and moves her head slightly, saying yes. I grin at her then back at North. I take his hand.

"I'm in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 48 35
Follow the path of twist and turns that Elsa, Jack, Anna and Kristoff face as they fight off the evil spirits to save Arendale.
22.7K 1K 15
The first thing Jack remembers is Master Pitch, the man who saved him and gave him his frost powers. He served Master Pitch for years till the day co...
2.9K 81 34
In a kingdom named Arendelle lived a princess named Elsa... She is a precious and gentle princes- Meh!!! Who am I kidding! Elsa isn't the type of pr...
9.7K 595 21
Elsa is Anna's best friend, sworn protector, and older sister. However, a huge mishap leaves Elsa banned from Arendelle to watch Anna grow up from af...