Michael Clifford Smut

By bonnybucky

Book filled with nothing but Michael Smut ;-) More

Author's note!!
"Roll your hips baby roll them."
Irresistible Ex's
"You. Only you."
That's What You Get
Three's Better Than Two [Mashton]
Satisfied
Stressed
"Tonight is all about you."
First Time
My Princess
Hot & Heavy
The Birthday Boys Suprise
"I could fuck you better than I could ever fuck those girls."
Merry Fucking Christmas!
Australian Kiss
Pre-show Quickie
Built Up Anger
Cheater, cheater
Shower
Cloud 9
Morning*
Silent Sex
First Time (part II)

Bunk

3.8K 61 13
By bonnybucky

You lay on your stomach next to Michael in the bunk bed in the tour bus, reading your favourite book as Michael scrolls through his Twitter notifications, replying and following fans. You sigh as you read the words, the story taking an instant turn you weren't expecting, making you want to throw the book out the window. You feel Michael's eyes on you as you continue to read, the frown evident on your brows.

"Stop frowning, it causes wrinkles." He whispers, his head leaning against your exposed shoulder. His hair tickles the side of your face, causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach. You've began to realise that whenever he does the simplest of things like call you Princess, baby girl, or smile and laugh around you, or even just be close to you like he is right now you get those damn butterflies in your stomach, and you feel heat rise to your cheeks.

You side glance at him, and smile, kissing his lips sweetly before looking back down at your book, continuing on with your reading.

Michael sighs, kissing your shoulder as stares down at the book. "You've been reading for ages now, your brain is probably rattling. Come take a break."

His words are like buzz noises as you tune him out, your attention fully on the book until Michael grabs it from in front of you, throwing it out the bunk, where it lands on the floor. You peak your head out the closed curtain, and look down at where it landed before frowning at your boyfriend.

"What the heck, Michael?"

"Shh."

"You threw my book, if any pages are folded or ripped I won't hesitate to punch you in the throat." You say, beginning to get out of the bed to pick the book up but Michael stops you, by wrapping his arm around your stomach and pulling you back into the bunk.

"Come on, give me attention." He whines, crawling on top of you, his arms either side of your head to keep him balanced.

You furrow your eyebrows at him again as you look up at him. "What did I tell you about frowning? It gives you wrinkles."

You stare up at him, battling a stare off, which causes you to smile and laugh. "Shut up."

"You know," he dips his head down to your ear, kissing just below there, and down to your neck, before making his way back to your ear. "we're alone in this bus."

"Really? I thought the boys were here?" You fold back the curtain to take a look out, but Michael beats you to it and holds it against the wall, stopping you from moving it out the way.

"No they aren't." He whispers as his lips find the corner of your mouth, his lips kissing you there before landing onto yours. The kiss is sweet and gentle, his hands still pressed against the mattress next to your head. You hands secure his face, your thumb rubbing circles against his jawline. You trail your hands down his stomach, tracing your fingers around his skin and stop at his lower back. Michael begins to slowly grinds down against your thigh, his clothed member pressing down against you. You breath in sharply as he continues to slowly grind, his fingers tangling themselves in your hair. He pulls back from the kiss, his fingers brushing your hair away from your eyes before kissing your lips gently. He leans up a little, making sure not to hit his head on the top bunk, his legs either side of your body, as he removes his shirt, throwing it out the curtain before his hands find the hem of your top. He lifts it up your stomach, and over your chest, and you help him remove it from your body completely, leaving your upper body naked under his intense stare.

"So beautiful." He mumbles, his fingers running underneath your boobs, your skin tingling where his fingers brushed. You feel your cheeks heat up under his stare, causing you to cover your face with your hands. "Hey," fingers wrap around your wrists, pulling them away. His eyebrows furrow down at you. "stop that."

You obey him, licking your lips and moving your back beneath him to get more comfortable. The only thing you can do is stare at his eyebrow piercing as he continues to stare at you. You always feel awkward and uncomfortable under his stare, simply because you aren't confident in yourself one bit.

His lips find yours again before he rolls off of you, his back landing beside you in a soft thump. He sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair. You side glance at him, furrowing your eyebrows at his sudden stop.

"Are you okay?" You ask, propping up your elbow to look at him a little better. You rest your bare leg against his bare one cuddling into his side a little better and kiss his cheek.

"Yeah." He smiles widely, his eyes looking down at you from your position.

"Then why'd you stop?"

"Because you aren't in the mood?"

"I never said that." You defend.

"But your actions did."

You decide to play a little game on him. Since your 'actions' showed you apparently weren't in the mood, you're going to show him how much you really are. You have no idea what came over you at this point, but you weren't going to question it.

"Really? If I wasn't in the mood, would I do this." You suddenly palm him through his sport shorts, rubbing your palm against his hardening member, your eyes never leaving Michael's once. His breath hitched in his throat at the sudden action, his eyes dilating.

"If I wasn't in the mood, would I do this?" You lean down, your hand still palming him, as you place your lips against his neck. You suck harshly just under his ear, making sure to leave a mark. You move up to his ear and place his earlobe in your mouth, pulling it toward you before letting go mumbling, "If I wasn't in the mood, would I do this?"

You climb a top of his body, your hand leaving his now hardening dick. You place your hands next to his head as you begin to grind against him. His hands instantly grip ahold of your hips as you roll them, Michael's breathing becoming uneven.

"Babe." He moans, his teeth biting down on his lip as you slide your hand under his shorts and boxers and wrap your fingers around his cock. You pump him slowly, watching his every response to your confident actions.

You tug his shorts and boxers down after a couple minutes, climbing back on top of his flustered body. "If I wasn't in the mood, would I want to ride you slowly and passionately?" You move your pants to the side, as your other hand positions his tip at your folds. Michael swallows at your words, his eyes open wide. This is a new side of you Michael nor yourself has ever seen.

You lower yourself down on him slowly, placing your forehead against Michael's as you do so. His mouth is open as you slowly lift yourself up and repeat your actions. You keep your eyes open, looking straight at Michael's eyes as you continue to slowly lift yourself up and then back down on him. His hands rest on your shoulder blades, his fingers playing with the bottom of your hair.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He mumbles, his lips brushing against yours as he speaks. You press your lips against his in response, before looking down in between the both of you quickly before resting your forehead against Michael's yet again. Small moans leave both of your lips, everything happening inside the small bunk of the tour bus slow and passionate.

"Babe." Michael moans out quietly, his hands roaming your naked back.

"Mhmm." You open your eyes, peppering his forehead with kisses.

"Unless you want pregnant, I need you to get off me because I'm going to come."

Normally this would make you instantly remove yourself from Michael, but from what he said, made you pick up the pace just a tad. You didn't want to get off him. At your quickened pace, Michael's fingers dig into your hips, his eyes closing tightly.

"Fuck, Y/N." He moans as he twitches inside of you, letting go and coming inside of you. You follow a couple of minutes later, your body rolling off of him and to his side. He covers your body with the bed sheets, kissing your forehead gently.

"As much as I loved coming inside you without a barrier, let's hope you aren't pregnant, yeah?" You laugh a little, nodding your head. At his words, you begin to panic. Now that it's done, you realise how much of a bad idea that was.

"Yeah, Y/N! Use a condom next time, gosh." You hear Ashton's voice say from the bunk above yours and you stare at Michael in complete shock and embarrassment.

"Michael! You said they weren't here!" You slap his chest when he begins to laugh, the rest of the boys' laughs heard from somewhere in the bus. You cover your face with your hands, overthinking the possible encounters you're going to have later when you see the guys in person again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 4.4K 11
"I give it a week." "A week for what?" "Until you call me daddy."
825K 22.1K 27
You're now independent, alone in your much-too-big house... well, it would be too big if you were living alone. After an interesting then of events...
2M 92.2K 51
harry and louis are teachers inside of a high school, and sometimes they act more like teens than their own students do. their constant pranks on one...