The Bet.

By MariaFiallo_

(Before you read this, as my own experience while writing this story, don't let the cliche title fool you. Em... More

Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
title of your story
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
The Bet is on hold.
There was a mixup.
ATTENTION LOVERS.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
READ THIS PLEASE.
It's 2020.

Chapter Thirty

1.5K 40 15
By MariaFiallo_

IMPORTANT NEWS: A few CHAPTERS AWAY AND ITS ALL GONE D; let's enjoy while it lasts woot! By the way I made some changes and in the mean time as I found some INSPIRATION to write this delightful dramatic chapter, I changed a few things for ex: The way LUCAS AND CHRISTINE MET, and how the bet got created. I only edited chapters 1-5 SO GO CHECK THEM OUT. Also Mr.Trenchbook is NOT THE TEACHER OF BIOLOGY. I changed it into Literacy. (IT MAKES WAY MORE SENSE AND YOU'LL KNOW WHY SOON.) wellp that's it. ENJOY MY LOVERS :D

CHAPTER THIRTY (UN-EDITED.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTINE'S P.O.V

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. SOME SEXUAL SCENES MAY BE IN THIS CHAPTER. Enjoy :)

"I seriously can't believe this.." Adriana said with a shocking look as her eyes widened.

As its sad to say, yes Dylan did indeed punch my face and bruised it up. This whole morning was even a mess because of this. He gave me all of his breakfast. He even offered on me driving when he's usually the one who loves to drive. He also did my laundry.

I looked at her in guiltiness. "Adriana!" I whined. "What am I going to do? he's done so many nice things for me and I sincerely know that from the bottom of his heart he's sorry."

She rolled her eyes. "Is he sorry about almost raping you?"

I sighed. "Yes! he was just jealous that I didn't keep my secret. Remember, "I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder. "He's a troubled teen, he's gone through tough things in life. Having a relationship is not quite easy for him. He despises liars." I admitted.

As Adriana took a sip of her juice, she looked unpleased still. Ever since she found out that Dylan provoked me from seeing Lucas, she's gotten twice the anger on Dylan and I had no idea why. Adriana is a Cancer, at least that's what her zodiac sign is and honestly they're supposed to be moody but not this moody.

"So this is Lunch, Isn't your boy friend supposed to be here?" she asked unpleased

I gave her a genuine smile. "He said he had things to do and that he'll show up. Where's your man at?" I asked in a funny tone.

She shrugged. "With your ex man, I mean.. his best friend Lucas. Jake said they where going to do.." She suddenly stopped talking and closed her eyes.

I looked at her in awkwardness for a brief moment.

"Hey wake up!" I said as I snapped my fingers on her face.

She suddenly seemed startled and blinked rapidly. "MOM DONT EAT MY HONEY BUNS!" she screamed out

my eyes widen as a little laugh came along. Adriana is the only person who would say such things.

"Its okay, your mom isn't going to take your honey buns. Anyways where's Lucas?" I asked nicely

She sighed. "Jake went to help Lucas, you know since Lucas is way back on homework." she confirmed.

I nodded and squealed. "Cant believe we're going to graduate this week. Wait, what day is it?" I asked confusingly.

"Today is Monday, on Friday we have prom and then this upcoming Monday we graduate!" she squealed.

"I cant wai-"

"Christine?" Dylan said as he had his hands in his front pockets.

I smiled. "Oh hi."

"Hi Adriana." he said the nicest way possible, I think he got the hint that Adriana did not like him.

The worst part which made me want to smack the sleep out of her face was that she didn't even bother looking at him, she just walked away.

"Okay.. so um Christine, I want you to follow me." he said in a nervous way.

I suddenly started smilling. "Okay." I said as I followed behind him.

---------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" I said as he was driving on the road.

"You know we have classes right now right?"

He didn't look at me since his eyes where on the road but I saw a little smirk pop up on his face.

"Its a surprise, what fun would it be if I told you sucker." he said in a laughing tone.

I sighed. "We've been driving for about twenty minutes, tell me alread-"

he suddenly stopped the car as I looked straight ahead. "Where are we?"

He took off his seat belt as he got out the car, walked around and opened the door for me.

He sighed. "You guys just never shut up do you?"

I smiled. "No not really, its really fun to speak a lot, now will you please do the honor of telling where the heck are we?" I said as I got out the car and followed his footsteps.

As I kept on asking him, I saw a big white building, it wasn't that big but it probably was an airport since I saw planes heading out.

I felt him roll his eyes as he drove his fingers through his hair. "Okay fine, we are going skydiving. Jeez you ruined the surprise."

My eyes suddenly widened in amusement. "No bloody way! are you serious?"

He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, my cousin Vinny also works here and he got us some fake ID's."

I got sort of nervous as I scratched the back of my head. "Seriously? I-I-"

He placed his arm over my shoulder. "Its all going to be fine, I promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah he took me skydiving Adriana! IT WAS SUCH A RUSH, I LOVED IT." I squealed as I told Adriana everything that happened while we where in the bathroom.

"Wow, thank god I left class just for you to tell me this." she sighed and she then got a smile printed on her face. "I'm just kidding, wow you're so lucky! I still hate Dylan though."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever it was just amazing jumping out of that plane! I was so bloody nervous I felt as my heart was going to jump out of my chest."

She smiled. "I'm happy for you! finally you go out and have some fun!"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN." the school speakers said as they wanted our attention. "THERE'S A HALF DAY FOR ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF MEMBERS DUE TO CONSTRUCTION WORK TOMORROW. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY."

"WOOHO!" I yelled. "Anyways, yeah, he even said he was sorry and kissed me in the cheek while we where going to jump, then he-"

"Shoot." Adriana said as she saw her phone..

I narrowed my eyebrows. "Is everything alright?"

She nodded as she stared at her screen.

"Yeah, I have to go now cause my friend Colleen said that my teacher is looking for me."

My eyes widened. "Holy chicken leg, I have class too! they must think I'm taking a dump since I've been here so long. Alright I'll see you!"

She smiled. "Yeah, I'll just tell people I took a dump too."

We both left the bathroom, I went left, she went right but as I was walking around I bumped into somebody which made me stumble down of the floor.

"Ouch, watch I-" I stopped talking as I saw the person before me.

"Oh, hey Lucas" I said while I took his hand and pushed myself up.

"Sorry, I didn't see you." We both said at the same time.

AWKWARD.

"I really am, but you where actually the person I was looking for." He said, with a smile printed on his face.

I narrowed my eyebrows. "Really? and don't you have gym right now?" I asked.

He nodded nervously. "Just come and stop talking." Lucas said, as he took my hand and dragged me behind him.

*Five minutes later*

"What is thi-"

"SHH!" He said, as he placed his index finger between my lips. "WHISPER."

I looked at him in confusion as I took his finger off from my lips. "Why are we in front of the Janitors closet?" I whispered.

"Shh." He said, as he placed his hand on the door knob and opened the Janitors door.

"AHA!" He said, as he opened the door and nothing was there. Followed by a look of disappointment.

"So yeah this is a Janitors closet. Are you okay?" I asked concernedly

We where just two people staring at a closet full of wet mops, tissues, paper toilets and it smelled like dirty sweaty arm pits.

he sighed. "Forget it, but I do have to tell you this..Dylan is not good for you."

I rolled my eyes. "Why do you hate him so much? Dylan is a great guy."

"NO HE'S NOT." he yelled as his face started getting red.

I looked at him surprised. "Yes he is! you don't know him like I do, he's sweet, he's kind, he's everything I want in a guy." I admitted.

"You don't love him."

I huffed. "And who are you to say who I love or who I don't?"

He looked at me with his dead eyes. "Seriously? I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart, he's not the guy you think he is, he' horrible and he will do bad thing-"

"ENOUGH!" I screamed. "Enough I don't even want to hear it. Dylan is a great guy and I don't think you have a say in MY RELATIONSHIP."

As with that I walked away from him furiously.

WHO IS HE TO TELL ME WHO I LOVE OR DONT? Cause at this point I have no idea who I love or don't anymore...

--------------------------------------------------------

Next day (TUESDAY) 3 more days till prom, 6 till graduation.

LUCAS'S P.O.V

Yesterday I might of blown it with Christine but I WILL catch Dylan and I WILL make her find out the truth.

"Dude, to earth Lucas!" Jake said as we stood in the library finishing up some more Homework we had back in the fall.

I blinked rapidly. "Sorry, its just I want to make Christine know the whole truth, I want everything to be how it used to be, I want people to like me for me and I just want her back honestly." I admitted.

"Then get her! you will eventually will right?"

I nodded. "I doub-"

I suddenly heard the voice of Dylan and someone else.

"I thought we where the only one's here?" Jake whispered.

I looked at him nervously. "Me too.. lets see who it is."

We both got on our knees and started crawling as we hid behind a shelf. I could see perfectly. It was James and Dylan.

OF COURSE THEM.

"You need to leave her." James hissed.

"I cant, you know I like her a lot too. But I'm in love with you and everything will be ruined." Dylan said as he drove his fingers through his hair.

James suddenly kissed Dylan.

"That's so gross." Jake whispered as he made a disgusted face expression.

"I love you-"

Dylan's sentence got caught off by the sudden sound that Jakes foot made since he just hit a book shelf.

"Dude what the F." I hissed as I whispered.

Dylan and James looked around the room to see who was there.

"It was probably the wind, anyways meet me at the um back of the auditorium at lunch." Dylan said as he looked nervous.

As with that Dylan kissed James in the cheek both left their separate ways.

"I'm taking Christine to the back of the auditorium today and she will finally see by her own self." I said with a smile printed on my face.

SHE WILL FINALLY KNOW.

----------------------------------------------------------

"You need to stop taking me everywhere and not telling me where we are going I'm getting sick of this." Christine hissed as I took her to the only place where she actually needed to be.

I sighed. "You really must not like surprises." I said as I gave her my famous popular smirk.

She shook her head. "Hate them. Now why are we walking towards the direction of the auditorium cause if you're going to rape me and kill me because of that fight we had yesterday than I'm sorry." she said as she threw her hands in defense.

I laughed. "We didn't fight we had an argument." I corrected.

"Oh whatever, I'll go anywhere as long as you don't kidnap me and keep me in your house."

I sighed and laughed. "We live next to each other, what the heck are you talking about?"

She shrugged. "You never know, you could be like a vampire, maybe that's why you left to your Grandma's house before."

Why did she have to bring that 'vacation' back up again.

I straighten my voice as we got to the auditorium.

"Now have your voice real low and don't make a sound."

She sighed. "Again?" she said as I gave her the 'Shut the heck up' look.

"Fine, fine I'll shush." she whispered as we entered the door and we got backstage.

She narrowed her eyebrows. "What's that noise?"

We both heard a man voice moaning behind the curtain.

She will finally know.

As we got closer to the sound I looked at her in nervousness.

"What you're about to see, well don't get alarmed." I warned, as I placed my hand over the curtain and opened it.

"Wow, you get me all the way here to the auditorium, just for me to see a radio that makes moaning noises?" She asked with an unimpressed look.

I had anger built in me. That a**hole tricked me!

"NO! NO!" I yelled, as I kicked the radio in madness.

I could of sworn he didn't even see us, how the hell did he know?!

"What's wrong?" She said, as she looked at me concerned.

The anger I had in me could not be controlled, I had to let it all out before it came out a different way.

"IT'S BLOODY DYLAN! DYLAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! HE'S CHEATING ON YOU!"

She started laughing in a devious way. "Okay, stop the joke I'm leaving now. Bye Bye."

I grabbed her arm and gripped it. "NO! I'M TELLING YOU AND I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE BUT HE'S CHEATING ON YOU. HE BLOODY IS AND I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO TELL YOU THIS."

She squinted her eyes in madness. "I'M TIRED OF HEARING THIS. DYLAN IS GREAT. So please if you like me and if you're my friend. You'll stop okay?"

As with that she left the auditorium leaving me speechless again.

"Sh*t."

--------------------------------------------

Next day. (Wednesday) 2 more days till prom, 5 till graduation.

"Don't you love how half days go by so fast?" Adriana said as we where outside in the parking lot drinking smoothies in the top of my roof.

"Thank god school year is almost over. Amen baby." Adriana said as we saw people from our school leave.

"Sucks for them who have to take the bus.' I laughed as I remembered we where once one of those kids.

"It sucks.." She said, as she drank her cold smoothie. "Never again."

"Yeah but I should go, mom is probably cooking or something."

"Can you give me a drive and don't we have to wait for Dylan?" She asked.

I shook my head. "He said he wasn't feeling well so he didn't come to school but sure I'll drive you home.

----------------------------------------------

"Mom! I'm home! Sorry i'm late I had to drive Adriana home." I said, as I threw my backpack in the couch.

She walked towards me from upstairs. "Oh hey sweetie!"

I looked at her odd, first of all she was wearing actual clothes instead of her regular elegant look such as fancy dresses but now, she was wearing nice blue jeans with a white shirt and pearls. It looked elegant to me, but that outfit was most likely the most comfortable look I've seen her in.

"Who are you and where's my mother?" I asked, as John and Dylan came down the stairs with my father.

"Well you should get dressed too, we are going over to Lorraine's place."

I raised my eyebrows. "Why?" as Dylan repeated it as well.

"Because, they're having a cook out and we're invited. Today is their anniversary and they want to celebrate it with us too. So, chop chop and get dressed!"

"Um, Ms. Claire, I'm sick." He said, as he coughed. "That''s why I didn't go to school today and I don't think I'll be able to make it to Lucas's, uh I mean Lorraine's wonderful home."

I felt that he was lying but I wasn't going to comment on anything.

She nodded. "Alright, I just don't want you to be home alone though."

He smiled. "Its fine, Christine will take care of me, right?"

Wait what?

"Of course she will! I mean that's if she wants to."

Before I could say anything, Dylan cut me into it.

"Of course she does."

Do I get a say in this? um hello?

"Okay, I guess so." I said, as I gave them a smile but I did sort of want to go.

My mom clapped. "Great! okay so we'll leave! have fun you guys!" She said, as my father and brother followed behind.

Dylan started coughing as he walked towards the couch and decided to lay there.

I approached him as I sat next to him.

"Could you um, -coughs- make me some soup?"

I smiled even though I had no energy what so ever to make a soup.

"Sure I'll make you a noodle soup." I said, as I got up.

"I kind of wanted Chicken noodle."

"Okay." I said, as I nodded. "Chicken noodle it is."

*Minutes later*

"Here's your soup!" I said, as I brought him the soup.

He started coughing. "Did I say chicken noodle? I meant alphabet soup."

I sighed. "Alphabet soup? but I just made you chick-"

"Oh you'll make me alphabet soup? thank you."

I walked down towards the chicken stomping my feet as I heard him say to stop that.

You are driving me crazy.

*More time later.*

"Alphabet soup! here!" I said as I brought him the soup again.

He looked disgusted as he kept on coughing. "I'm not even hungry."

I looked at him with widened eyes. "Then why did you make me cook some soup for you?" I asked as I gritted my teeth.

"Oh I meant I'm not hungry anymore. I'm tired could you lay down next to me and keep me worm?"

I faked a smile. "Sure.."

I laid down next to him and his hand was around my body.

Can this day end already?

*Much more time later.*

This is my chance to escape.

I suddenly took his hand off me and started moving towards my bedroom since of course I wasn't going to Lucas's house looking a horrible mess.

I quickly made my way towards my bedroom as I threw on this short knee white dress with my red heels as I let my curly wavy smooth hair fall down to my shoulders.

I did a bit of my makeup as I went down the stairs and got my escape.

As I walked towards the door Dylan's low voice startled me.

"Where are you going?"

I walked back next to him. "No where.. no where."

"Why do you look so nice for?"

I gave him a nervous smile. "Cant a girl look nice just to lay down with her boyfriend?"

He smiled. "True, but tell me the truth.. where you planning to go to Lucas's house?"

I looked at him as if he where crazy even though his suspicion was true.

"No.." I said as I shook my head. "Of course not."

*Much Much more time later." (I SOUND LIKE THAT SPONGEBOB GUY OMG. LMAO.)

Now this is my chance." I said to myself as I laid down next to Dylan still.

I SLOWLY got up and started walking up as the floor squealed.

"Mom?" he asked as he rubbed his head.

SH*T.

I shook my head. "Um no, its me Christine."

He squinted his eyes as he rubbed them afterwards. "Where are you going?"

I looked around the room nervously. "I um, well um."

"You're not going over to Lucas's are you?"

BUSTED. B-U-S-T-E-D. Gosh I sound like Candace from Phineas and Ferb.

I shook my head rapidly. "Of course not. I'm uh going to Adr-Adriana's since she wanted me to, its a girl emergency."

He nodded. "Okay.. don't be late."

"I'll take a while.." I admitted.

"Till what time?"

I looked at my watch. "Well its six so I'll take like three hours."

"Make it two."

Okay since you're my father? psh.

I didn't say a word as I opened the door and made my way out.

----------------------------------------------------

Everyone was in the backyard having their regular cook out, some people looked as fancy as me with their nice short dresses. This was a perfect day. The sun was going down, music was everywhere, I smelled food and everyone knows that for a skinny chick like me I love food. Then there where Christmas lights hanging from cables on top of me, and also there where those tiki long sticks that carry fire in them which made this whole night even prettier.

"Oh honey you came!" Dad said as he approached me.

I smiled. "Well I needed a break from taking care of Dylan."

"Great. And I must say you look beautiful." he said as he looked at me from head to toe.

I blushed. "Thanks dad, have you seen Mom? I also wanted to congratulate Lorraine." I admitted.

He shrugged. "I'm just here for the food."

as with that he left my sight, probably to find food.

"You made it!" Lorraine said as her husband Bob and Lucas stood behind her.

I gave her and Bob a quick hug. "Of course! and congratulations you guys! how many years have you guys been married?"

Bob shrugged as he smiled and Lorraine gave him a small punch. "He's just kidding, we've been married for over twenty years!"

I looked at her in amazement. "Wow! congratulations!"

She smiled. "Thanks hun, well tonight this is your home so do whatever the heck you please except steal." she said even though I knew she was just kidding.

"Alright see you!" I said to them as they left and Lucas stayed.

"Hey.." he said as he approached me. "You look really pretty."

I smiled. "Hey, Thanks.. um."

"I'm sorry." we both said at the same time which made us laugh.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I looked at him sincerely. "I shouldn't have acted that way!"

He smiled. "You had the total right to! its not fair that I kept on bringing it up but anyways why are you here? isn't your boyfriend sick?" he sighed.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Yes, and I couldn't take it anymore I just had to escape but if you need to know um I'm not here for the party I came to um.." I said as I looked around the room. "To help you with some homework." I lied.

His eyebrows narrowed. "Help me with homework?" he repeated in monotone.

I nodded. "Yes, because you are really far back and I'm going to help you!"

He smirked as the song 'Look after you.' came on by the Fray.

"This is my song." I admitted as I started bobbing my head.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the middle center of his backyard where there was cement instead of grass.

The light reflected us as his hand was placed gently on my back and his other on my hand.

We slowly swayed our bodies together as we got certain stares from other people but we didn't care. I'm not the best dancer and neither is he but when our bodies collided its like we knew what we where doing.

As the song increased, he started twirling me around which was quite fun.

I might've gotten a bit to comfortable as I placed both of my arms around his neck and his both hands around my waist and landed my head on his chest.

His heart beat which was currently beating fast moved exactly with the beat of the song as I grabbed on tight. I smelled his axe spray much more clearly and his touch and warmness made me have goose bumps.. it was that big of a deal for me.

He looked at me as his eyes traveled to my lips, I could tell he had the same urge as I had.

If this is wrong.. I don't want to be right.

As the song came to its end his head and body got closer to mine as he kept on staring at my lips.

"Christine, I love you."

With those words that melted my heart I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine, his warm soft lips like I imagined them to be.

Suddenly, everyone started clapping as I realized we where the center of attention and I hate having the spot light. I quickly covered my eyes since I was so embarrassed. I ran and made my way inside the house then into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. My whole face was red, the emberraastment that I had under my skin will not go away, this would be the time where I started to either panic, leave the room or cry.. which one should I do?

"Are you okay?" he said with a worried look.

His voice startled me so much which made me squeeze the water bottle as the water fell its way onto my neck, face and dress.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that and I shouldn't have startled you." he said as he voice sounded so anguished and hurt that I immediately started feeling guilty.

Maybe I should panic? or cry? I also hate I'm such a scary cat.

Yeah, that sounds crazy, feeling guilty for something he did since he obviously kissed me but then again it takes two people to kiss.

"You don't have to apologize at all." I said in a soft low tone as I felt my heart pounding even louder of what just happened.. the kiss.

He looked relieved. "I didn't mean to do that.." he whispered as he got closer to me and embraced me in a hug. "Lets get you dried up." he said as I followed him upstairs into his bedroom.

As we got to his bedroom I sat down and waited for him to get the blow drier so I could dry my hair, even though its just water, its still uncomfortable to know that your dress, face and hair is wet after you just curled it.

"I cant find the drier." he said as he sat down real close and stared at me.

It took me a few minutes to realize that me And Lucas where sitting in his bed, inside his room, alone.

I started gulping hard as silence was still in between, all he was doing was staring at me as I momentarily forgot how to breath for a brief moment. His light hazel deceiving eyes where putting me in some sort of drug.

"I don't regret it you know?"

I looked at him in confusion. "Regret what?"

He started looking rather nervous if you asked me.

"The Kiss. I don't regret it, I'd probably do it again if I could."

I started shaking my head even though I could hardly breathe. "No, no you wou-"

I stopped talking as his face got inches near me, one hand lifting from my face to cup my cheek and the other going to the back of my neck angling my face closer to his.

There's still that silence which is concentrated on his addictive eyes, the music in the background I can barely hear. Its that feeling you get when you think something's going to happen but you're not sure.

"God I've been dying to do this again." he breathes and then in a split second, he closes the space between us as he presses his lips against mine again.

Every thought, every plan or move I've ever done is now a moving blur of clouds as his soft lips where between mine. They're so soft that they caused a delicious friction between our movements. My eyes fluttered shut slowly as his hands began to get near my thigh. As his hands got on my upper thigh his kiss movements increased the pressure while I responded back with the same exact force, but maybe even stronger because I've been dying for this. That's when I opened my mouth letting his tongue meet mine as they began to move in sync. Dylan has kissed me before but never like this and it will never be like this. My eyes where still fluttered shut as I gain encouragement on how he's not pulling away. My hands suddenly traveled around his chest as I felt his heart beating even more followed by the slight moan I just heard. Its a great thing to know I have this effect on him like he has on me.

As we're kissing in sync, he got out another slight moan from his mouth and that's the best thing I've ever listened to. Thrilled by his response I curled my arms on him as he landed his body onto his bed. I followed up getting on top of him. Both legs between his waist as I still kept on kissing him but my thoughts stopped as I felt the sudden urge to breathe.

We both broke the kiss apart as we where breathing heavily. That was the best kiss I've had since.. he last kissed me.

"Woah." he gasped as he breathed in hard and licked his lips lusciously.

"That was-" I began as I breathed even more heavily and felt his breath meet my face.

I couldn't even finish my sentence as he placed one of his hand gently on my neck and the other one cupping my face as he pulled me towards him and began kissing again but this time he was making all the force as I followed along with the sync of our tongues, we both needed this badly.

(By the way this was longer and it got erased and I started to cry, yes I cried because I worked all day on this and it GOT ERASED AND IM STILL MAD BECAUSE IT WAS PURE PERFECTION AND NOW ITS SH*T. You're welcome.)

My heart started beating even more rapidly than it already was as he started touching my body soothingly and kissing my neck. It started with my jaw as it lead onto my neck, then to my chest and he hesitated but then onto my breasts.

That's when my whole body fell as he started slightly sliding his hand on my thigh and into my bootie as he paused to know if it was okay that he proceeded.. which of course it was because if this where to be it I wouldn't have picked a better person myself.

This is why I was forgetting to breathe because his mouth, his touch, everything made me feel numb. If it weren't for our mouths touching then I would be a lost girl shivering and not knowing what to do.

I tugged at the hem of his shirt as I saw it rising over his head. Now all the breathing we have devoured came onto his ripping chest. His hard eight back had boarded onto my fingers as he placed my hand on them. His lick able abs that I was dying to touch had over taken all my attention as he passed him hand and started un zipping my dress but he oddly stopped mid way as he placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing my thigh slightly.

This was the most thrilling experience of my life, this was the most exciting thing I've ever gone through and its the best thing that has happened to me. Now I see why teenagers do this, all this time that I wasn't feeling this experience even though nothing that extreme has happened its the feeling that I have with Lucas that matters.

He travels his hand up on my private area but he backs it away as he walks down on my zippers and zippers my dress up as he kisses my cheek and kisses my lips again leaving my throat sore and thriving for more.

Another moan escapes from his mouth again as I'm taking the appreciation of his chest and his rocking abs.

He started kissing down as he landed his head on my neck while his deep breathing traveled through my baby hairs and onto my ear which gave me a tickling sensation.

I did the same as I gripped his shoulder and threw my head on his chest as well as we both breathed in.

"This.. was amazing.." I admitted even though we didn't actually do that.

"It was the best thing I've ever had and I'm being completely honest with you."

I know Lucas's past and for him to say that made my heart beat even more.

"Why you stopped?" I asked as he drew circles around my back

"Cause you're not ready." he said without hesitation as we both got up and he threw his shirt back on.

See this is why I think Lucas is perfect, inside and out. I bet if it was Dylan he wouldn't have stopped he wouldn't of kept going on and that's the crazy part. Dylan doesn't make me feel the way Lucas does.

"Dylan would of never stopped. At least I have respect because I know you." He chuckled.

Did I speak what I was thinking or can he read minds?

"Why are you bringing him up" I hissed as I fixed my hair and dress.

He shrugged. "I'm just admitting something that I have to put out and we both know its true. He would of never stopped and that's because he doesn't love you like I Christine." he admitted. "He's not good for you."

"Stop.." I said as I felt weak.

"No because you have to listen now!" he said as his voice got louder. "I hate how you're always with him, and when you are it makes me want to kill him and rip his eyes out which drives me crazy and that's why you have to know that he's not good for you."

I started tearing up as my body felt numb and he got closer.

"He isn't good for you, he will never be."

As my cheeks where full of sob as I turned around and stared at him. "Then who is? cause last time I heard, I was a bet."

He suddenly dove his fingers through his hair. "WHAT THE HELL CHRISTINE!" he screamed. "YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! I'D KILL ANYONE FOR YOU. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES ME FEEL THIS WAY." he admitted. "I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND IT HURTS THAT YOU'RE WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ME."

"Just stop.." I whispered.

"No! Dylan is PLAYING YOU. He doesn't want you! he's just using you! you're a joke to him!"

"STOP! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT DYLAN! HE'S A GREAT GUY AND YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" I screamed back.

He huffed in sarcasm. "HA! JEALOUS OF WHAT? THAT HE HAS YOU? OF COURSE BUT I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE HIM. HE'S DISGUSTING AND HE'S PLAYING YOU. HE DOESNT WANT YOU!"

"JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed in defense as I ran out of the room and left that house.

I left the house from the front door since I obviously was not going to let anyone see me like this as I ran down and barged into my door not even bothering who saw me or yelled. I quickly ran upstairs and went inside quickly to my room as I slammed it fiercely.

I turned around by the cause of somebody moaning.

Once I did that I could've sworn that the scar in my mind will never go away.

"DYLAN?! JAMES?!" I yelled as I covered both my eyes as a disgusted expression appeared on my face.

I quickly saw how Dylan grabbed my sheets to cover himself up as James looked utterly lost.

"It isn't what It looks like!" Dylan screamed with a panic tone.

I looked absolutely positively lost right now. For instance I thought Dylan was not gay since he's with me. But things are starting to be cleared up now.

"I cant even hear this." I said as I walked down the stairs as I felt Dylan follow me as well.

He suddenly grabbed me by the arm not letting go any further.

"Let me go" I said as I tried escaping his grip.

"NO!" he said as he shook his head in ferociousness. "IT WASN'T EVEN WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!"

I turned around and looked at him as my eyes squinted. He had the urge to even say that? how dare he? "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? YOU'RE TELLING ME ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN I JUST SAW TWO NAKED MEN DOING GOD KNOWS WHAT ON MY OWN BED."

"Okay maybe it is what it looks like but you know that's not how I wanted you to find out."

I exclaimed my hands. "NO, YOU DID'NT WANT ME TO FIND OUT AT ALL. I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO LUCAS."

He started smiling. "HAHA! of course Lucas had to be in this."

I narrowed my eyebrows as I started getting calmer. "What are you talking about?" I asked suspiciously.

Don't listen to him Christine he'll just probably try putting stuff in our head.

"Well.." he said in a amused way as he walked around me. "Your little lover is not such a saint."

Now I'm getting nervous.

"He knew about this you know? he knew what me and James had."

Don't listen to him.

"And the only reason that I threatened him not to tell you this was because I know a secret of his."

"YOU'RE LYING!" I screamed.

"But now I'm not sweet heart. Since he tried telling you the I'm going to do the same. Honey buns, your ex boyfriend does DRUGS."

My eyes widened. "WHAT?! you're lying." I said as I kept on shaking my head.

He smiled deviously. "I wish I where, that's the truth and guess what's the best part? your brother Josh was in this as well! what? you thought that they hated each other because Lucas stole Josh's girl? ha! no sweetie, your brother and ex boyfriend are DRUG DEALERS." he said without hesitation.

Some part of me felt that he was lying and another one was feeling that all of this was utterly true.

I covered my ears. I didn't want to hear this anymore.

"ASK HIM BY YOURSELF THEN!" he screamed as I opened the door ready to go out as my parents appeared looking at me in shock. I forgot there was a naked Dylan behind me.

"What is going on here?!" My mother hissed.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! IT GOT DELETED SO I HAD TO WRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN, LET ME TELL YOU THAT I WAS SO PISSED AND I JUST WANTED TO BE DONE WITH IT SO I WROTE IT ALL OVER AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I CRIED ALOT. YES, I CRIED BECAUSE I SPENT MY WHOLE DAY WRITING A BEAUTIFUL LONG CHAPTER AND AT THE LAST MINUTE MY PAGE REFRESHED AND YEAH EVERYTHING ELSE WENT BLURRED WHEN I FAINTED. JK. BUT IT DID GET DELETED AND I DID CRY.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE TRUTH? SINCE IT WAS JUST REVEALED TO YALL WOOT WOOT.

THINGS WILL GET INTENSE :O

COMMENT,VOTE, FAN, ADD THEM TO YOUR LIBRABRY DO WHATEVER :) LOVE YOU SUCKERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.8K 20
"Let's make a bet," I said. "What is it?" he asked. "That was very fun. And I feel like we'll do it again," I started. "We date each other and we can...
4.7M 135K 33
* I started writing this story in 2014-2015 so there's many errors and grammar issues* CRINGE WORTHY BE ADVISED. I could feel his panting coming clo...
425K 19.6K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...
42.6K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...