Chapter Twenty

Chapter dedication for cp1234 for her AMAZING SPECTACULAR COMMENT. <3>

A LITTLE GIF OF CHRISTINE TO THE SIDE >>>>

Chapter Twenty:

---------------------------

"Christine, just tell me what's wrong.. Please.." Dylan asked concerned,

After I entered my house I went straight to my room, I couldn't bear to talk to anyone. Every inch of my body was covered in anger and madness. I couldn't even explain it. It's just that type of emotion that you just say "F*ck you" to everything and everyone. So instead of hurting anybody's feelings.. I decided to run up stairs to my room and lock the door.. so I could sob alone and have time for myself to think.

"Please just open..."

I decided that it was enough of sobbing for the night and that it was best for me to express out my feelings because if you just boil them up inside.. nothing's going to change.

I wiped dried tears from my cheeks and opened my door. There Dylan stood with a concerned look on his face. He looked so worried it wasn't even funny-- it was kind of cute.

He suddenly embraced me in for a hug. I could smell the scent of his cologne and how manly he smelled. Most girls would melt to this smell like I am right now but eh then pulled away.

  "I was worried sick Christine! I thought you drugged your self or took some pills or some shit."

   "Woah, you must watch to many movies."  I giggled as I closed my door and locked it. I only wanted to talk to Dylan and that's it. Probably later I should check on Adriana.. she must be feeling the same.. except my situation is a bit worse.

He sat on my bed as I did the same.. We had a stare off. Its like he was trying to tell what was my emotion at this point.

 "What happened Christine?" he said as he straighten up his voice.

I sighed "Lucas.. I was his bet."

Dylan looked plain confused.

"What I mean is.. is that he used me.. he was is a bet with Jake on who would nail the hard to get girls. I guess I was an easy target. He also lied about having sex with me which we never did. And the only reason he's going out with me is because of the bet." I start crying again.." The bet."

"He doesn't deserve you.." Dylan said as he rubbed my back in circles.

He then got closer to me. "How do you know that its true. I mean how do you know?"

I cringed at the fact that he used me.. but then I cleared up my mind and spoke. "Oh.. Julie. Yeah she told me.." I admitted.

Dylan's eyes got wide. "I've heard a lot of stuff about you guys.. didn't you beat her up. Anyways that isn't the problem.. why would you even believe her?"

I kept on wiping off tears off my cheeks.. "She showed me a video.. It is true."

He now looked more shocked than ever.

He shrugged it off. "Maybe she video edited it? maybe she-"

I shook my head rapidly. "No.. it was true.. he even admitted it himself."

His eyes widen. "Wait pause, he admitted it? the heck? how?"

  "I told him that I knew... he didn't deny it." I said as my voice broke within minutes from all the crying I have submerged.

"So yeah there you have it. What could be more worse than this? I hate this" I said as I cried more and more.

Everything was going wrong. One minute the guy who basically saved your life is ruining it. He took care of the thing with Adriana and he took care of Julie for me... I gave him my first kiss and I was a hundred percent sure he felt what I felt.. then he suddenly becomes my boyfriend and I then find out it was all a lie? it was all a bet?