Chapter twenty Four

Another chapter dedication is for the one and only CP1234 because her comments always brighten up my day. They are so fantastic and are always well written with such an extraordinary passion. I just love it. So thank you girl!

Chapter Twenty Four

--------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

"So answer me.." I say with my voice a bit scratched up.

He mumbles something I cant really comprehend. "I don't know." 

He either said that because he doesn't actually care about my question or he's really tired cause honestly he looks like straight up shit. I grab the condom wrappers. "You don't know why you have condoms and a positive pregnancy test? please Josh, tell that excuse to someone who doesn't know you."

He snatches the wrapper off my hands and gives me a devious look.

"Why are you even in my room?" he says with a curious expression.

I faked the laugh. "Because I just love being here." I say sarcastically. "Cause I can be. Now stop dipping my question and answer me."

We had a stare off for a couple of minutes and then he hesitantly spoke. "Its not mine. Its Lucas's."

I almost choke on my own tongue. Wait did I understand exactly what came out of Josh's mouth? this cant be real. Why would Josh even have them if their Lucas's.. he hates Lucas.

I widen my eyebrows in an unbelievable way. "I don't believe you. For instance, you don't even like Lucas so how in the world would you have some condoms of his and a pregnancy test?"

He mumbled something under his breath but again I didn't quite understand it.

"Listen." he said as he walked past me and sat on his bed. "Lucas asked for a simple favor. The truth is.." he said as he scratched his neck. "Lucas indeed had sex with Julie, and he positively impregnated her but it was an accident."

My eyes where as big as the moon. I could not believe this. I was suddenly getting a sick feeling towards my stomach like when I found out I was Lucas's Bet.

"JULIE?! Why Julie?! what the fuck!" I hissed.

"You see the thing is, I'm not that much of a bad guy and he asked for a favor... ofcourse I wasn't going to say no."

"But she's your ex.. you shouldn't have done anything. Screw him and her."

I don't know if I could even speak right now.. I need something but I don't know what it is.

I sat next to Josh on his bed. I was completely and utterly shocked to hear something so outrageous as this.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as my voice broke with in its pieces.. I could move my lips but it seemed as no sound would come out.

He shrugged. "I didn't want to tell you because.. " He then turned his body to face me and took out some streaks of hair that where landing in my face as he pushed them towards the back of my ear. "You had enough already and you don't deserve none of this. You already had enough of this when you found out you where in his bet."

My eye brows furrowed. "You knew about the bet?"

He suddenly got a worried look on his face. "Yeah, erm word spreads around fast. Anyways, he impregnated Julie and I just helped him hide his stuff."

I nodded and walked out of his room closely leaving Josh in his room.

What can I do now? jealousy is built inside of me, I'm hurt, I'm scared, I want to cry but it doesn't come out of me and I'm not going to sit and my room and do any of those things because I'm a person who speaks their mind and that's... that's what I'm going to do.