Chapter Thirty

IMPORTANT NEWS: A few CHAPTERS AWAY AND ITS ALL GONE D; let's enjoy while it lasts woot! By the way I made some changes and in the mean time as I found some INSPIRATION to write this delightful dramatic chapter, I changed a few things for ex: The way LUCAS AND CHRISTINE MET, and how the bet got created. I only edited chapters 1-5 SO GO CHECK THEM OUT. Also Mr.Trenchbook is NOT THE TEACHER OF BIOLOGY. I changed it into Literacy. (IT MAKES WAY MORE SENSE AND YOU'LL KNOW WHY SOON.) wellp that's it. ENJOY MY LOVERS :D

CHAPTER THIRTY (UN-EDITED.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTINE'S P.O.V

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. SOME SEXUAL SCENES MAY BE IN THIS CHAPTER. Enjoy :)

"I seriously can't believe this.." Adriana said with a shocking look as her eyes widened.

As its sad to say, yes Dylan did indeed punch my face and bruised it up. This whole morning was even a mess because of this. He gave me all of his breakfast. He even offered on me driving when he's usually the one who loves to drive. He also did my laundry.

I looked at her in guiltiness. "Adriana!" I whined. "What am I going to do? he's done so many nice things for me and I sincerely know that from the bottom of his heart he's sorry."

She rolled her eyes. "Is he sorry about almost raping you?"

I sighed. "Yes! he was just jealous that I didn't keep my secret. Remember, "I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder. "He's a troubled teen, he's gone through tough things in life. Having a relationship is not quite easy for him. He despises liars." I admitted.

As Adriana took a sip of her juice, she looked unpleased still. Ever since she found out that Dylan provoked me from seeing Lucas, she's gotten twice the anger on Dylan and I had no idea why. Adriana is a Cancer, at least that's what her zodiac sign is and honestly they're supposed to be moody but not this moody.

"So this is Lunch, Isn't your boy friend supposed to be here?" she asked unpleased

I gave her a genuine smile. "He said he had things to do and that he'll show up. Where's your man at?" I asked in a funny tone.

She shrugged. "With your ex man, I mean.. his best friend Lucas. Jake said they where going to do.." She suddenly stopped talking and closed her eyes.

I looked at her in awkwardness for a brief moment.

"Hey wake up!" I said as I snapped my fingers on her face.

She suddenly seemed startled and blinked rapidly. "MOM DONT EAT MY HONEY BUNS!" she screamed out

my eyes widen as a little laugh came along. Adriana is the only person who would say such things.

"Its okay, your mom isn't going to take your honey buns. Anyways where's Lucas?" I asked nicely

She sighed. "Jake went to help Lucas, you know since Lucas is way back on homework." she confirmed.

I nodded and squealed. "Cant believe we're going to graduate this week. Wait, what day is it?" I asked confusingly.

"Today is Monday, on Friday we have prom and then this upcoming Monday we graduate!" she squealed.

"I cant wai-"

"Christine?" Dylan said as he had his hands in his front pockets.

I smiled. "Oh hi."

"Hi Adriana." he said the nicest way possible, I think he got the hint that Adriana did not like him.