Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

*

CHRISTINE'S P.O.V

It was 6:00 Am on a Tuesday morning. I was already dressed for school in a tight blue/white strapless shirt, with white shorts and blue boots and pearl earrings/neckless.  Thankfully for me, it was sunny over in Lakewood town. Since it was too early to go to school and I was already dressed, I decided to do something in the mean time.

I was making the bed until the thought of Lucas being in my room last night crept up. He is a shallow, nasty boy. You see, after the whole pushing thing that happened at school yesterday, he had the guts to come over into my room and hide there so he could spy on me. No worries though, as soon as I saw him in my closet, I kicked him out and he ran out of my room as fast as he could. That's what he gets, he should of never even came into my room. He never even apologized for what happened at school yesterday.

I cleaned up part of my room when I sat on the bed and saw a notebook on top of my night stand. It had the words "Trenchbook's project". That notebook has all the answers and information I need to finish my essay and hand it in to Mr.Trenchbook. I opened the book and read what I wrote a few days ago.

"Lucas Braxton, he's the most annoying guy you'll ever meet, but he isn't like that all the time. He can be a snob sometimes, but at the end of the day he will always have your back. Fave color is black and red-"

That's it, that's all I have. Bright side is, I have like three more weeks.

Suddenly the door swings open, its Adriana.

"Oh my god Adriana" I say as I get up from the bed and embrace her for a hug.

"Hey baby mom!" she screams in an overly excited tone as she gives me a genuine smile.

"So, what happened? aren't you suspended or something?"

She smiles, "Nope, just a warning. But there's bad news." she says with her eye brows raise.

More bad news? I can't deal.

"The dance is postponed for next Friday, but hey look at the bright side, we can seriously celebrate your birthday now." she says happily.

"What's this" She asks pointing at the notebook.

"Oh just my 'Get to know eachother' project. So far its lame."

She takes a minute to read it and then speaks. "So far, I got a lot of things for my essay with Jake. But don't you want to add more details, like for example, add some of the things that have happened between you two for the past week?" she says while she puts the notebook back on the night stand.

"Yeah sure, so then I can say "Lucas Braxton, the kid who helped my bestfriend in a fight and who pushed me onto the floor. And the one who humiliated me in front of a bunch of people at Zachary's party."  Yeah, sure.."

"He pushed you onto the floor?" She says confusingly.

"Yeah, don't worry about it, he's a jerk. I was just--" I stopped talking as I remembered that I didn't want Adriana to know about the whole Josh and Lucas knowing each other type of thing.. And talking about Josh, where is he?

"I was just wondering where Lucas was and why he came in late yesterday, but I guess he got crazy and pushed me but let's just ..um go. Before I don't know a, er a ghost sees us." I say as I grab Adriana by the arm and take her out of the room. But things go bad as soon as we see a naked male figure with a towel over his "no-no" spot.

"Oh em gee, Christine! Why didn't you tell me your brother was in town?" Adriana says as she stares at Josh's body from head to toe.--gross.

Adriana had this huge crush over my brother for the longest, but she never dared to flirt with him or anything since he would never give her a chance. Sucks, I know.