Chapter Twenty Two

Ehh i got nothing to say, ENJOY :D

-----------------------------

Chapter Twenty Two

My heart was beating at its fastest paste. Why the hell in the world would Lucas say that? what's wrong with him? how did he even know? 

I looked at the people who surrounded me nervously. "G-Gay? psh ha mo-more like you ar-are gay. Psh Dylan? gay? never." I stuttered.

Some people went back to their conversations, some didn't but I could see Lucas's expression lighten as he saw what I was doing.

Lucas nodded. "Can we just.. talk? please Christine." he said as he changed the subject.

I don't know if I wanted to talk to him or shout at him. He just makes me want to punch him! first he makes me cry..now he's trying to apologize-I think?

I shook my head slowly. "No, n-o. I have no words for you nor your actions."

He looked really disappointed. "Fine.. but we will talk. And that's a promise."

I ignored his statement and I walked away with Dylan, hand by hand. Everything was so awkward now. What was I going to tell my children in the future? That my high school was full of dancing and lies?

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked concerned.

I nodded and started dancing with him, the song "We cant stop" by Miley Cyrus started playing.. I usually do not like Miley Cyrus but this song is just plain awesome.

Dylan started looking at me funny as I jumped with the whole crowd.

"COME ON, DANCE!" I yelled in excitement. Everybody was dancing and having a blast.

"So la da da di we like to party

Dancing with Miley

Doing whatever we want

This is our house

This is our rules

And we can't stop

And we won't stop

Can't you see it's we who own the night

Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life

And we can't stop, whoa

And we won't stop, no

We run things, things don't run we

Don't take nothing from nobody

Yea, yea, yea "

Dylan suddenly got out of his shy zone and started dancing as well. He looked a lot more funnier than normal.

I giggled at his dance moves and glanced at the people around me. Everyone was having a blast, but something caught my eye. Where was Adriana? I looked around until I landed my eyes on Adriana. She was at the food corner.. but she wasn't with Josh, she was with Jake. Uh oh.

 "Um my best friend instincts tell me that I need to help Adriana." I said as I walked away from Dylan but I could feel him walking behind me.

I quickly turned around. "Maybe I should go and you should stay here since the whole.. Jake stuff.." I reminded him

He nodded. "True shizz, do your thing girl." As with that he walked away dancing.

As I got closer towards where Adriana and Jake stood.. I could hear their conversation more clearly.