Chapter Twenty Six

ENJOY BABES :*

Chapter Twenty Six

----------------------------------------------

Christine's p.o.v

"What?" I said as my shoulders got numbed, my face felt heavier and my bones weakened.

This Is outrageous, this is propitious, this is absolutely positively insane! where could he possible go to, and why would he even leave knowing that I need his existence right here, right now.

Lorraine shook her head slowly, I could see bags under her eyes as well but I could mostly see the reflection of hurt in her eyes.

I got slightly closer to her and embraced her with a warm hug. I don't know why I just did that but all I know is that she's as hurt as I am for her son leaving.

"If it isn't too much to ask, why did he go to his Grandparents?" I asked

She rubbed off dried tears from her cheeks. "I don't know, we had a big argument and he decided to leave and its just heart breaking because we've never fought before."

What type of Mother never fights with her Son?

"I understand. Sorry for taking time of your busy schedule." I said as my voice soften, truth is... I think I was hurt even more from what I just heard.

As I was about to turn my body around and walk away, she suddenly placed her hand on my shoulder. I could feel her cold hand travel shivers through my body.

"Wait" she said as she walked inside her house and grabbed an enveloped that was placed in one of her bookshelves.

"He l-left th-this for you." she stuttered as she blew her nose with a tissue.

My eyebrows narrowed. "For me?"

Lorraine nodded slightly.

I gave her a quick hug and left her property.

But one thing that didn't go off my mind was this: If he's the Father of Julie's baby, why would he leave?

-------------------------------------

"Hey" I said as I walked to the living room and sat down next to Dylan.

He tilted his chin up, gave me a slight smile and went back to watching television.

"Um, so you like watching.." I turned my head to face the tv. "Oh you like watching The Grownups huh? Best movie, its hilarious." I said as I changed conversation. I didn't bother to go into the Lucas conversation or to even read the envelope he left for me just yet.

He nodded and continued watching tv.

"Is like anything new or-"

"Why are you doing this?" Dylan asked as he interrupted my sentence.

I narrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I said as my full attention was now on him.

He shrugged. "Stop making conversation with me, I don't want to talk to you."

As with that he turned his attention to the tv and ignored me. -- what did I do now?

"Guys, dinner is ready!" Mom said as she yelled from the kitchen..

The weird thing is that my Family aren't the regular one's who just sit down at the table and wait for the delightful mother to bring food to the table. I mean, don't get me wrong.. we do eat but just not at the table. Most of us just take our food and leave. Dad goes either to his room or the basement since that's his 'Man Cave', Mom stays in the kitchen and cooks the food for tomorrow evening, John goes up to his room, and I, Christine eat in the living room as I watch tv but the only day that we all sit on the couch while eating is on superbowl sunday - other than that, that's pretty much about it.