Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO:

**In the hallway of the lockers before school starts**

"So like he totally likes me because he picked up my pen and THEN SMILED! but I'm not sure if  it was because some dude in the background was making stupid faces." Adriana smirked.

Here's my best friend who's already telling me about some dude who picked up her pen and now she thinks its a meant to be. But honestly I'm not paying attention because I'm still thinking about last night, when I found Lucas, AKA the new bad boy in town was my next door neighbor. I haven't even told Adriana about this.

"So yeah i'm pretty sure he totes likes me." She continued. When suddenly some teacher started yelling at a couple of students who where running away from the teacher with some bikes, probably just the bad kids.

"LUCAS!, JAKE! RIVER!, ANTHONY!" he yelled in a angry way. "LUCAS! YOU KIDS GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT. I'M CALLING ALL OF YOUR PARENTS! SOMEONE GET THOSE YOUNG PRANKSTERS OUT OF THIS SCHOOL!" He complained while exiting the hallway.

Lucas and some of the other bad guys from the school drove by me and other students with a smile printed on their faces.

I was standing next to my locker with Adriana as I over heard some girls whisper

"Wow is that the new guy?" A brunette cheerleader asked.

"Yeah! his name is Lucas and he's a GOD, I'm so going to date him, but I've heard that he's a player." Some girl said.

"Mhm, he's been with like all these girls, and after he had sex with them, he left them. Also they said that Jake and Lucas where like best friends in elementary school. Then Lucas left and went to live in Boston but now he's suddenly here again, becoming Jake's best friend again." A red head said.

"Oh well maybe you could get with Jake and i'll deal with Lucas because who cares, I'm young and I want to have FUN!" Some blonde chick said loudly.

 slut-ass bitch

The same chick turned her eyes towards me. "What did you say?"

Holy cow i must've have spoken out what I was thinking.

"er-erm, *gulp  I said that you re pretty as-shit."

They looked in confusion and turned back around to their Conversation.

Phew

The girls continued talking and I just heard one last sentence before heading to class..

"Totes, he's so cute.. He even might be cuter and badder than Jake Blington."

I'm going to rephrase this all. There are many many good looking bad guys at the school but there's only one that makes a tons of girls go weak. His name is Jake Blington, he's the school's most popular. If he hanged with some guy, that guy would instantly be popular..and once you're popular, you NEVER go back. Which was pretty weird because a few minutes ago I would've sworn that Jake was riding a bike with Lucas. My Lucas, the one who lives next door to me.

Wait wait, did you just say MY Lucas ? ha-ha puh-lease Christine, He's too good looking for you.

oh shut up brain, he's so not. I'm too good for that jerk.

HAHAH. You barely know him to call him a jerk.

I may not know him, but i did hear that he has sex with girls and leaves them the next day, plus didn't you remember what he did to me yesterday night?!!