Chapter Eighteen

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 2,945 READS, AND 122 VOTES I'VE GOTTEN, YOU GUYS MAKE MY HEART GROW INTO JOY. I KNOW IT ISN'T MUCH BUT FOR ME IT IS. ALSO THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT  #498 IN HUMOR AND #726 IN TEEN FICTION. IT DOESN'T MATTER THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL <3

ENJOY! FAN, COMMENT, VOTE :D

Chapter Eighteen.

-------------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

It was Tuesday morning, 9:00 AM. I was already dressed but I was just lying in bed. I know I should be in school right now but the thought of Lucas barging into my house makes me feel all weird.

What happened yesterday was that Lucas entered my house, screamed at Dylan who was terrified and had no idea what was going on, then my mom heard someone's familiar voice scream out 'Girlfriend" which made my mom's eyes wide. Then Lucas asks why is my Mother in her own home, and then when she asks what he's doing here... he runs out of my house. What the heck?! who does that?! 

I ignore all my the thoughts that are currently running through my mind as I got up from the bed and walked out.

As I got downstairs I met up with Dylan

"Hey i'm so sorry that we're so late to school, and about yesterday" I said sincerely

He smiles. "Its, fine. I sort of understand, I had those jealousy problems back in New York."

"Oh well don't worry, he's just a weirdo, he wont do that again." I reassured him.

I don't know weather Lucas was my boyfriend or not. After the way he's been acting, it kind of scares me. But I still want to be his girlfriend.

We headed out the door as I told my mom we would be leaving, after we got out the house we went inside my car and headed towards school.

"So um, how long will you be staying here with us." I asked as I parked in the school's parking lot.

He shrugged. "Until I make up my mind.."

What does he mean by that.. Make up his mind about what? As with that he jumped out of my car and entered the school.

Not even a thank you. -- rude.

"Oh and by the way.." he said as he turned around. "Thank you pretty!"

That's better... I think.

---------------------------------------------------

-Lunch time-

I went to lunch early today, earlier since I came in late, I didn't show up for biology but then I heard that for my English and P.E class I had a  sub so I decided to go to the library.

Now i'm just at lunch waiting to see the familiar faces upon me,

"Hey!" Dylan whispered closely in my ear. "Mind if I sit here?"

I shook my head. "Sit."

I have gotten a grin as I saw Adriana running towards me. Somehow I have missed her so much.

"MY JAMAICAN RAPIST" I yelled.

She laughed. "MY HOBO!" but her laugh disappeared and turned into a grin as she saw Dylan.

"Are you going to introduce me  to this fellow lad." Adriana spoke.

I laughed." Sure..Adriana, this is Dylan, he's going to be liv-"