Chapter Four

Chapter four:

-

"It isnt even that bad" Adriana said while stuffing cookies in her mouth.

"Are you serious? I look like a freaking cow. Im not wearing that sparkly shirt to school Adri " I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ugh, ok fine, I'll be downstairs. Pick out a shirt and hurry up, we dont want to be late to school. Its Friday and all I want to do is have fun before you know.. the project." she winked while flunking out of my room and going down the stairs.

*Gulp* The thought of doing a project with Lucas, and even living with him..is crazy. I mean who would've thought of me living in the same roof as a guy who I barely know?

Calm down.

Seriously voice I donot need you right now. YOU CALM DOWN YOU PIG.

Are you dumb? Im you. You're me. You just called yourself a pig.

Whatever, go away you bum. Not that im a bum, you're a bum. You bum.

"Christine!" Adriana shouted. "Hurry up!"

OOOHH right, I have school.

I was looking for any shirt, blouse, anything I could find to wear to school since..I dont need to impress anybody. So I threw on my black and white stripe shirt and dragged on some jeans with my black converse.

Ehh once you squint your eyes a little bit, I actually look kind of good.

"CHRISTINE!" Adriana screamed again. "Get the heck downstairs, now."

"OKAY OKAY" I yelled while grabbing my keys and heading down the stairs, as I did that I heard a knocking at the front door. Me and Adriana looked at each other with wide eyes. Who would knock on the door this early? Mom already drove john to school and left for work.

While I walked to open the door.. I looked at Adriana so she could open the door with me. She got my eye signal and we both placed our hands on the handle, since our peep hole on the door was blocked by some decoration Mom put up. That's when we opened the door and saw a familiar man figure.

"Surprise ladies." Lucas smirked.

Adriana's mouth was wide open. Was it because he looked good, or was it because me and Lucas where both wearing the same type of shirt?

"Wh-what are you d-doing here?"  I stuttered. I still have no idea why I stutter when I'm around him. I dislike him, and the only reason why I dislike him is because he uses girls and leaves them the NEXT day. Yeah I still remember what those girls said. 

"Well babe, my car wont work, and I need a ride?" What he said sounded more like a question but his cute confused face got me all caught up in the moment. That's when Adriana elbowed me since I still wasn't speaking.

"Er-uh yeah, I'm not your babe and find another ride cause I don't like you and I don't know you." I said proudly since I didn't stutter.

Suddenly he got a smirk on his face. "Sweetie you don't know me, but you will, and you love me. You just don't want to tell nobody cause your too much of a punk to show it." he said as his finger pressed on my shoulder making me back away a bit.

"I am not a Pu-" Adriana coughed by letting us know she's still here.

"Okay-okay, get in the car, we where just on our way out." Adriana said with an annoyance look on her face.

"And by the way sweetie, nice shirt." Lucas said while obviously stating me.

While we all got in the car, everything seemed weird. I was in the driver seat while Adriana was in the front passenger seat and Lucas was sat in the back. Sometimes I glanced at my rear view mirror to see what  Lucas was doing. We had the windows down, and it was just fun to look at his dark brown silky hair blow from the wind. He even had his tongue out like a dog, which was pretty weird for a guy like himself, but the weirdest thing was that he knew I was glancing at him. Which made him think he had an effect on me. Which he DIDN'T. I think.