Chapter Seventeen

Chapter dedication to: cp1234 because I love how she's going crazy for the next chapter ;3

Enjoy (:

Chapter Seventeen

-------------------------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

I looked at this good looking stranger who stood before me. He had dirty blonde hair and was somewhat buff, he had muscles and I'm guessing abs. He had a white perky smile and he was really really good looking. He was wearing some black formal pants, and a shirt with a tie. He was looking as if he where going to church or something. Anyways, he was carrying some luggage, was he lost or something?

"Sweetheart, this is Dylan Cooper, he's going to be staying with us for a while." she said rather nervously.

Without hesitation I let out a big sigh I had the urge to walk away and into my room. Where was this boy going to sleep, and why was he going to stay with us.

"Mom, when your parents take a vacation they bring their daughter back a t-shirt, not a person."

My mom looked at me with wide eyes, I could tell that she did not approve of my little 'comment'.

The guy who's supposedly named Dylan coughed so we would know his insistence.

"Hi, i'm Christine Osborne. That's.." I say as I point at the couch where Josh is standing. "Is Josh and my little brother is in his room.."

He nodded as he entered my house. "Mom, not to be rather rude or anything but why is he staying here?" I asked.

She had a serious face on but I know that she wanted to smile. Claire, I mean... Mom is a smiler, she smiles a lot.

"Me and your father decided to enroll in this program where you help teenagers get to their senses. Basically you provide them a better way of viewing life. I'm basically saying.. he's an uh..troubled teenager I believe?" Mom said as she tried not to force a smile.

I nodded. Hmm troubled teen huh? Well maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Mom budged my shoulder. "Now go get your brother to say hi to Dylan." Mom ordered.

I ran upstairs and went inside John's room with out knocking. When I entered, he was on his mobile lying on his bed.

"Hey bud.." I said as I gave him a genuine smile and walked to the side of his bed.

He nodded as if he's acknowledging my presence.

I sat beside him. "Listen.." I took a long breath. "I know I haven't been the best sister lately and I know I've been acting like a real b*tch but trust me. I got my reasons-"

"What are they then?" he budged into my sentence as he sat up and turned his mobile off.

I shook my head. "No you don't wan-"

   "Tell me, and i'll. . . i'll believe that you mean it."

God this kid must really be stubborn. "Fine.." He's my brother.. of course i'll tell him what Julie did. If I told Josh, why wouldn't I tell John. Yeah, maybe it doesn't concern him but if he wants to know, he will.

"Its Julie, that hoe..she..( I told him everything Julie did to me. from the part where she lied about her and Lucas having sex and how she threw water at me etc.)

After I told John, his face was priceless. His mouth was opened.

"No bloody way!" He said in disbelief.