Chapter thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

This chapter is dedicated to Ashleyrand13 for her wonderful comments. She lights up my day with her comments. (:

---------------------------

Lucas's p.o.v

I've have fallen responsible for every thing. I was still thinking at the fact that I opened up to Christine yesterday, I still have no idea why I was telling her my secrets, I had no idea why I have decided to help her get back at Julie. Was it the fact that I ended up caring for Christine? no. Was it because I felt over protective of her? maybe. Or was it because I wanted to  make Josh mad too? I have no idea, but what I do know is that I wasn't going to let nobody hurt her, even though I was going to end up hurting her the most.

"Stop thinking, you're making me uncomfortable." Jake whispered

I squinted my eyes towards him in disbelieve. "How is my thinking making you uncomfortable?" I asked as I sat up in my desk. We where in Mr.Trenchbook's class and it was Friday, Christine's 18th birthday.

Jake shrugged. "I don't know. But do you know what you're going to get Christine?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes at Christine.

"Yeah I got her a card, but i'm going to get her something else. I don't know it, maybe a neckless or something?" I said in a hushed tone.

"Maybe birthday sex. Cause guess what buddy? the bet's deadline is due NEXT FRIDAY. And guess what that is? the day of the dance. So you might as well just do it now. " Jake whispered with a smirk.

     "Dude, no!"

He shrugged "Whatever,"

"Hey Christine!" I whispered and made her head turn around

I leaned into her for a  side hug and whispered in her ear "Happy birthday Babe." As I hanged her the birthday card. But this wasn't the only thing I was going to give her.

"Thank you so much. Are you coming to my Party?"

"Party? of course. Will Josh be on my d*ck?" I smirked.

She paused and smiled. "He'll be there. Mostly drunk though. But at least it will be worth it."

"Okay, where is it at? your house or..?" I asked

"My mom called me two hours ago, she told me she had booked a hot spot at the hotel 'Vermont'. That's where we will have the party.

"Hotel Vermont? isn't that hotel around the city? expensive."

"Yes, and I know! it was what my mom had planned. There's a theme. It's masquerade. It'll be fun!" She said overly excited.

I smiled, "Yeepee"

------------------------------------------------

Christine's p.o.v

"This just doesn't look right. Am I getting fat or something?" I asked Adriana as I tried fitting in a navy dress.

"We both know you're far away from that" She sighed.

"Help me! pick out another dress this is hideous. You are so lucky you already have a dress, I envy you." I admitted shyly.

Adriana had gotten a peach strapless knee length dress. On top it had some glitter and then it was spoofy on the bottom. Her masquerade (Mask) was gold. I'm pretty sure Adriana will look beautiful once she puts everything on.

"Fine, i'll be right back."

*

A few minutes have passed since Adriana left. Where the heck could this girl be?