×All Bad× |Justin Bieber|

By Jerryismypizza

"They try to get at me..." "But I ain't all bad" And she believed that. More

×All Bad×
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
I NEED UR HELP
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 10

12.2K 245 35
By Jerryismypizza

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|            'Hungover'

My head pounded as soon as I came awake. The sun rays basically blinded me as the curtains hadn't been done. Thats when I came to my senses. This wasn't my room. These weren't my covers. And the tight grip around me from the muscular tatted arms told me I wasn't alone.

I looked to my side. My heart racing as I saw Justin fast asleep. His mouth slightly opened as he snored lightly, his hair a complete mess. I quickly sat up, my heart racing fast as I imagined I was in a dream.

I looked down feeling kind of cold when I realised I no longer was wearing my dress and was just in my undergarments. My jaw dropped as I glanced down at Justin who stirred around, he was also topless.

"Don't worry, we didn't fuck, you would of known trust me" His morning voice was heard as I looked back pulling the covers to my chest as he closed his eyes again.

"Where are my clothes? Why am I in your bed? What happened last night?" I asked, I remembered absolutely nothing apart from getting hella drunk.

"Too many questions for the morning baby" he muttered as he ran a hand through his hair keeping his eyes shut.

"Answer me!" I yelled hitting him with the pillow. He grabbed my arms and turned us around so he was now above me, pinning my arms down at either side of me.

"You were fucking drunk of your ass last night. We made out and I took you back to my house because I didn't want you going home with some perverted kid who would probably fuck you and dump you to the side. So I saved your fucking ass" he spat, his eyes turning dark. I swallowed down hard as he got off me.

"Why am I half naked then?" I answered looking at him with annoyance.

"Because you begged me to fuck you practically. Yeah I was drunk too so at first I carried on, but then I knew that if I had sex with you, you'd lose all respect for me and I probably wouldn't see you again." He answered, my eyes widened at his words.

"You... Pushed that guy away from me. Why?" I questioned frowning.

"This is your damn fault. Why the fuck did you have to get drunk? You should of seen the guy you were dancing with. He wanted nothing more but to fuck you. I bet your slutty self wouldn't mind"

I stood up and found my dress, putting it on I pulled on my heels and ran a hand through my hair silently. "Take me home" I whispered feeling tears brim my eyes. God why was I so emotional.

"Fuck, I didn't mean that" he cursed walking up to me. I stepped back "And to think I actually thought you cared to not take whatever happened yesterday, too far. It was a mistake. Anything we did, was a mistake" I said looking in to his eyes as he shook his head.

"I do care. Honestly, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean that" He almost pleaded.

"I'll be waiting downstairs" I muttered not giving him a chance to reply before I left the room. I made it to the stairs and walked down them, my heels clicking against the floor of the empty house. I looked down at my phone to see a dozen text messages from the girls asking where I was.

I typed a quick reply telling them I was on my way back before I heard the sound of footsteps behind me. I didn't bother turning around, not wanting to face him because I felt like I was going to burst out in to anger filled tears.

"Baby I-" "Don't call me that" I spat as he came in front of me. "Have these... I know you have a headache and they normally get rid of it, especially if you're hungover" he said handing me the tablets. I hesitantly took them and swallowed them with the water.

"I just want to-" I barged past him, opening the front door to his home, I stepped out feeling the sun rays hit my face instantly making me squint as the headache was still there.

He joined me outside and led me down to his car, opening the door for me I sat down before he got in to his side turning the engine on.

The ride was completely silent, none of us said a word. Thankfully, the drive came to an end quickly as he stopped the car in my drive way, as I was about to get out be placed his hand on top of mine.

"Vanessa... I'm sorry, I care about you, why else would I make sure you were in safe hands at the end of that night?" He spoke.

"I'm just like all your other girls you have on the side Justin. " I sighed going to open the door again when he pulled me back.

"You aren't. You're nothing like them." He answered taking his hand in mine.

"Just... Just give me a chance." He whispered closing his eyes in stress. I didn't say anything, I pulled his hand off mine and left the car.

I didn't know what to do. All he's done ever since I've met him was be a total dick. Yeah I'm grateful that he took me somewhere safe last night and not in a weirdos bed, but what was the need of him calling me a slut? He didn't even know me and was already judging me. The more I thought about his bad side, I didn't even consider giving him a chance because it would lead to nothing good.

But for some strange reason, I could remember clearly the kiss we shared last night. Even though it was probably going to lead to sex, it felt really nice, it felt like it was right. It was the way he would hold my face, or pull me close to him whilst passionately kissing me, he was definitely a great kisser.

But how did I remember a drunken kiss? I made it clear to him that this was all a mistake and hat I didn't want anything to do with him, but why did that feel so wrong?

I sighed closing the door behind me before turning around to see Kylie and Andrea stood there. "Did you sleep with him?" Kylie asked gulping down hard.

I shook my head covering my face with my hands and letting my tears go. Ones I had been holding in for so long. You know when you cry, but it's tears you've been holding in. And once you've cried out all your problems you want to just cry all the time because it felt so good to just cry out the problems.

There arms wrapped around me and comforted me, we walked in to the living and sat down on the couch. I kicked off my heels and sat down crossed legged on the couch.

"What happened? There were pictures all over twitter and stuff of you leaving with Justin." Andrea spoke as I dried my eyes with the tissue.

"He took me back to his place because I was so drunk. We er... Kissed. A lot." They both looked at one another with there jaws dropped and back at me.

"You made out with Justin Bieber?!" They both yelled in sync.

"I er... I kinda you know... Tried to have sex with him BUT I was drunk so I didn't know what I was doing"

"What do you mean tried?" Kylie asked raising her eyebrows.

"Well I guess I got carried away and he said that he wasn't going to take advantage of me because he didn't want me to hate him." I paused as they grinned from ear to ear "But then he called me a slut so" their smiled dropped as soon as they heard me say that.

"He what?!" Andrea yelled standing up. "Oh hell no! Whats this boys address? Imma about to whoop a bitch-" I quickly cut Andrea off. "No, its okay, he said he didn't mean it. He said he wants me to give him a chance. I don't think I can." I answered tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Damn right you aren't. You deserve better, not some disrespectful piece of shit" Kylie argued as Andrea nodded her head in agreement.

"God this is why I don't like getting in to boy drama." I groaned picking up the pillow and pressing my face against it.

"I still can't believe him. I actually thought he was okay after we hung out with him." Andrea spoke making me look up at her. "He is... He's funny and is easy to talk to. But it's his stupid dick side that I hate" I groaned shaking my head.

"I'm not going to dwell on this. Forget about it. He's no longer in my life and we can move on" I told them standing up.

They both looked at one another before looking back at me. "As hot as he is, he's still a fuckboy" I ended making them laugh.

"I'm going to shower. Make me some fooooood" I sang as I left the living room hearing them laugh.

I was doing the right thing. I needed to get over him, it would have never work anyway. Me? With Justin Bieber? It definitely wouldn't work, especially if he thinks he can say whatever he wants to me when he's mad, hell no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 3.3K 42
"Somebody here has some damn secrets and it ain't me."
practical magic By 🌻

Mystery / Thriller

4.2K 73 15
"witch, witch you're a bitch!" "you'd think after three hundred years they'd come up with a better rhyme"
2.1K 24 23
"Everyone thinks he's dangerous but she knew he wasn't all bad"
557K 10.8K 88
Who doesn't love a good jb imagine?